Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Wetin Dem Dey Find? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wetin Dem Dey Find? (856 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? / Ladies! Shey Na Wetin U Na Dey Pass Through Be This? God Bless My Mother Ooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Dem Dey Find? by xavier3(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
my babe told me that in her li'l sisters primary school (a private school) they inspect not only the kids school uniform but the undies (panties and vest) as well when everyone is seated in class.
The girls raise their skirts while the boys pull their shorts and the inspecting teacher can either be male or female depending on the duty roaster

Is this right?

How many parents would agree to their child being stripped nude by teachers in the presence of other kids just because of clothes inspection (keeping in mind that child molestation occurs in the world)
Re: Wetin Dem Dey Find? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2011
//
Re: Wetin Dem Dey Find? by Outstrip(f): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2011
They still do things like this in Nigerian schools. A private school for that matter. It is the parents duty to speak up about it. I will never understand why people think that humiliation is a normal part of teaching discipline
Re: Wetin Dem Dey Find? by mutter(f): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2011
This is simply sick.
But the parents are even sicker, for leaving the kids in this school.
Re: Wetin Dem Dey Find? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
^^^^ seconded!!!
i dont blame anyone other than the parents. the minute kids come from school and tell me about what happened, that would be the end of attendance for THAT school. . . . . . . .and a sound warning to the others!
Re: Wetin Dem Dey Find? by chic2pimp(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2011
[size=18pt]Buncha PAEDOPHILES!!!. . . . .The Lot Of Em'[/size]
xavier3:

my babe told me that in her li'l sisters primary school (a private school) they inspect not only the kids school uniform but the undies (panties and vest) as well when everyone is seated in class.
The girls raise their skirts while the boys pull their shorts and the inspecting teacher can either be male or female depending on the duty roaster

Is this right?
Re: Wetin Dem Dey Find? by babyme1(f): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Sell Off Our Super King Bed In Uk? / A Daughter Is A Daughter The Rest Of Her Life! / Gate Automation (automatic Gate Opener) Call 07033992255

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.