Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366933 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Obakovicho:
My worker was called and he answered some question harshly thinking dey were scam. Any hope?

You should have pre-informed them about the calls. When I heard they were calling employee I quickly informed all my employee about it and the questions to expect , I don't take chances

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Obakovicho: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
HRprof:

You should have pre-informed them about the calls. When I heard they were calling employee I quickly informed all my employee about it and the questions to expect , I don't take chances
My bad

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
nairalee:

If this is the case is there any way it can be resolved? Like room for correction

I can't say. The survival fubd team will be best to answer that.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by nairalee(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
SerAce:

I can't say. The survival fubd team will be best to answer that.

Thanks Alot for your responses

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by cutieBR(f): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Please what are the questions likely to be asked? Thanks
HRprof:

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jslimz(f): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
favoryourl:

My pple there is truely Demon in money.
I including my employees were paid yesterday evening including the mismatched BVN.
But the story line is amongst my employees one of them insisted she did not get an alert. I ask her later before closing to see me off to an undisclosed place unknown to her I was actually taking her to her bank ( I was worried bcoz if mismatched BVN was paid what then happened to verified BVN). reaching the bank requested for her account statements. Only for us to find that the money actually entered and she has already made use of 13k from the money in the morning.
I asked her why did she do what she did and she told me its her friend who told her its free money from government that she should collect her salary for the month from me.....
You can all see how greedy some persons can be.
I told her to give me back the balance of the salary bcoz her actual salary was 18k but survival gave her 30k.
Please use this as an eye opener it might not be applicable in all cases but this is only a pointer to the fact most (not all) might not be saying the truth

So true, some person's did same where I work. But my boss shine eye too. lolz
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
cutieBR:
Please what are the questions likely to be asked? Thanks

What they ask my employee,
The company name, their salary and their bank details to confirm what they have on the system
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by cutieBR(f): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thank you very much for the information.
HRprof:

What they ask my employee,
The company name, their salary and their bank details to confirm what they have on the system
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 5:17am On Dec 13, 2020
harpy4:

Was that the case with you? You were paid the following day after phone verification?

Yes I was called on a Sunday got paid on Tuesday night. Got anoda call on Wednesday again on ma way to the office asking the same question.
This second call arouse ma curiosity to conclude that the call may have no significance to when you will be paid. This is because after been paid I got anoda call from them.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 5:32am On Dec 13, 2020
While some of us awaits second payment those still expecting their first will soon smile. I pray they should start paying second before Dec ends oh because of Xmas gbedu.

Let me quickly add here that some persons on social media are quick to respond to comments even when its not necessary. It may interest you to know that some persons even on this thread have threaded were only few men dares.
So my candid advice is when u need to criticise do it constructively with regard and decorum.
One luv Happy xmas
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Becklynn(f): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Will the portal be open for another fresh registration?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Becklynn:

Probably

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by humble26: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
They called me and my staffs last week Wednesday.
But nothing has dropped yet...
Pls do you advise I call them to ask waiting they happen.
Haba ...
I was among the first set of companies that applied.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by neoclassical: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
My major concern is that out of five (5) employees who were duly verified, only one (1 ) was paid since last week Tuesday, others have not been paid. Do they pay employees of the same organization different days? Has anyone experienced this situation before?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
humble26:
They called me and my staffs last week Wednesday.
But nothing has dropped yet...
Pls do you advise I call them to ask waiting they happen.
Haba ...
I was among the first set of companies that applied.

grin grin grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Becklynn:

Definitely not for payrol but other programs under survival fund.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dlaw281(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2020
May we receive there call this week, and those that have been called may we receive payment

4 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mygee2(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
SerAce:
They've paid almost half the 500k they promised to pay. They still got about 260k to go. If you've done all required, please reach out to survival fund on twitter. If you're confused about anything, ask me. I might have time to help out.
I have applied for survivalfund the firs week 5hey started applying but then I don't have some requirement like TIN now I have the requirement and I don't k ow how to go about completing the process it please help me out
thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by wash02: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Whats the answer to the " when last were you paid" question?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Current update!
There is hope for those who are yet to receive payment
They still have 200,000+ beneficiary to be paid to complete it 500,000 payroll plan

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Some employer are heartless, using survival fund to pay November salary. This is unfair, this money is meant for your employees.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Realsufi:
Some employer are heartless, using survival fund to pay November salary. This is unfair, this money is meant for your employees.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Realsufi:

I guess you are on a wrong thread. This thread is about SURVIVAL PAYROLL FUNDS. If your employer is not using the fund to pay your salary, then you shouldn't be on this thread. May be your employer stole PARIS FUND and you expected him to be kind enough to share a part of the money with you and other staff.

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
copyrites:

I guess you are on a wrong thread. This thread is about SURVIVAL PAYROLL FUNDS. If your employer is not using the fund to pay your salary, then you shouldn't be on this thread. May be your employer stole PARIS FUND and you expected him to be kind enough to share a part of the money with you and other staff.
Pls let's discus things that matters maybe he don't understand the meaning of payroll support.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
mygee2:

I have applied for survivalfund the firs week 5hey started applying but then I don't have some requirement like TIN now I have the requirement and I don't k ow how to go about completing the process it please help me out
thanks

You didn't apply because of TIN? Many without TIN have gotten their funds. The major requirement is CAC Number.

Not sure whether application is still open to the public.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
copyrites:

The payroll is for during lock down, not collecting the money from your employees and using it to pay the present month (especially school having collected school fees from students)

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
That is why government didn't pay the money to employer account
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by harpy4(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Realsufi:
That is why government didn't pay the money to employer account

Seeing that you are an employee, I can understand your sentiments. But understand the following:

1.The fund is called payroll support because it was meant to support employers of labour who have been through a rough patch during the pandemic.

2.To ensure the money is used for the payroll of staff is the only reason they requested staff account details.

3.The goal is to ensure that businesses stay afloat and not layoff staff due to payroll burden caused by the pandemic.

4. The objective is not to dash you money. If you want free money check the other covid households relief schemes that are running simultaneously with this one.

You are pissed because some employers like school proprietors are making profits from this. Don't be an entitled or jealous individual. Running a business in this country is like living a block away from suicide, freaking difficult especially in the early phase.
When your employer makes a loss, you get paid your complete salary and take no part in the loss. So why wail and lament because he makes a profit?
You should probably start a business of your own and I bet you'd sing a different tune. Act like a real Sufi mystic friend!

4 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
harpy4:

Seeing that you are an employee, I can understand your sentiments. But understand the following:

1.The fund is called payroll support because it was meant to support employers of labour who have been through a rough patch during the pandemic.

2.To ensure the money is used for the payroll of staff is the only reason they requested staff account details.

3.The goal is to ensure that businesses stay afloat and not layoff staff due to payroll burden caused by the pandemic.

4. The objective is not to dash you money. If you want free money check the other covid households relief schemes that are running simultaneously with this one.

You are pissed because some employers like school proprietors are making profits from this. Don't be an entitled or jealous individual. Running a business in this country is like living a block away from suicide, freaking difficult especially in the early phase.
When your employer makes a loss, you get paid your complete salary and take no part in the loss. So why wail and lament because he makes a profit?
You should probably start a business of your own and I bet you'd sing a different tune. Act like a real Sufi mystic friend!
I am working with the state government, I worked with private schools before. You hardly see a private school that pay their staff throughout the lock down. If employer are using the money to settle salaries they are unable to pay during lock down I don't have problem with that. But using it to pay current salary, and collecting school fees from students, I don't buy that idea.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
harpy4:

Well said
But its okay since u understood where he is coming from.
Just wandering why Government want to lift tbe burden of payroll from employer for abt 3 month and some employees are still saying its not salary.
Some of us were still paying even amidst covid 19.
Pls let's leave the mata like dat. So that the thread will be very healthy. He dat has ears and head with a brain let him reason and digest the reality.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Kcmik: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Pls can some 1 help out, i missed FG call on friday since den i hve nt been called again, but two of my colik i mean emplyees recieved dre calls. But dnt knw if i wil b payed among dem, cus i mised dre calls and when should we expect d money.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2020
Kcmik:
Pls can some 1 help out, i missed FG call on friday since den i hve nt been called again, but two of my colik i mean emplyees recieved dre calls. But dnt knw if i wil b payed among dem, cus i mised dre calls and when should we expect d money.

You will be paid, one of my staff missed their call and still get paid

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.