Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367988 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ukoekah: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2020
HRprof:
I got 2nd alert just now 50k
Have they started paying for 2nd month or mistakes ?

How much was the first one. Was it 30k or 50k? 5 of my staff received it yesterday, remaining 3 of them. What could be the possible delay?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2020
HRprof:

First alert on 8th Dec and i received 30k likewise my employee

Well, that's a proof that we will get paid for 3 months.
It will be sequentially...
For those of us that were paid late December, then late January or so, we should get paid for the 2nd batch.

Also, for those still expecting payment, Pls do not loose hope. Pray and trust that it will come. We mustn't be paid together. But we Wil all be paid.

Thank God sha.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Fibonacci88:

Same too..one called me that he got 50k alert this night

Thank God for the pay.
It will sort out alot of thiggs, specially this period.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Cutecharlz(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2020
6 of my employees were paid last night. 1 person among them was paid 50k and others 30k. As the employer will i be paid?

2 persons among my employee were called and they answered correctly all the qustions they were asked last week. Also 3 persons among my employee missed their calls. I the employer was called on monday this week for verification and i answered correctly.

I look forward to see my (employer) payment. Thanks to Survivalfund.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Cutecharlz:
6 of my employees were paid last night. 1 person among them was paid 50k and others 30k. As the employer will i be paid?

2 persons among my employee were called and they answered correctly all the qustions they were asked last week. Also 3 persons among my employee missed their calls. I the employer was called on monday this week for verification and i answered correctly.

I look forward to see my (employer) payment. Thanks to Survivalfund.

So you mean, an employee was paid 50k?
And you the employer hasn't been paid?
I thought 50k payroll is only for the employer or company's account?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dlaw281(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2020
HRprof:

First alert on 8th Dec and i received 30k likewise my employee
did you put your account number under employee
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Cutecharlz(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Yeah my employee was paid 50k last nite. I am yet to get paid as the employer. I sincerely dont know the amount for employer payroll. My bank account details and bvn are verified.

Anybody with any info if employers are paid and hw much? Thanks
Shawl001:

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2020
dlaw281:
did you put your account number under employee

Yes but they ignored it and pay only on company account
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
They paid only 3 of my staff's this 2nd payment hope all is well?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Fibonacci88: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2020
All my staff got 50k except one who got 30k. One is yet to confirm as she doesn't get alert.i don't think my business account or personal acc will be credited cos I didn't receive any call. It's still nice I know Dec salary is off my books.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Cutecharlz:
Yeah my employee was paid 50k last nite. I am yet to get paid as the employer. I sincerely dont know the amount for employer payroll. My bank account details and bvn are verified.

Anybody with any info if employers are paid and hw much? Thanks

Employers are to recieve 50k payroll.
Employee, 30k.
Thats why I'm wondering how your employee got the 50k alert...did you add his account as the business or main account?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Fibonacci88:
All my staff got 50k except one who got 30k. One is yet to confirm as she doesn't get alert.i don't think my business account or personal acc will be credited cos I didn't receive any call. It's still nice I know Dec salary is off my books.

Wow!
You mean first or second payment?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Fibonacci88: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Shawl001:

Wow!
You mean first or second payment?
First payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by harpy4(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Fibonacci88:

First payment
What time did you receive the funds and how many of your staff were paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Fibonacci88: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2020
harpy4:

What time did you receive the funds and how many of your staff were paid?
They were paid last night. 4 out of 5. The 5th person hasn't gone to d ATM to check.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Shawl001:

Employee, 30k.
Thats why I'm wondering how your employee got the 50k alert...did you add his account as the business or main account?

Some employee also receive 50k not only employer. and some employer also receive 30k. What they pay depend on them between 30k to 50k
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Chizillar1(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Who was paid 18th of last month has received payment for this month?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2020
HRprof:

Omo, 1st and 2nd payments in one month. Congrats bro. How many staff do you have on the platform?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Kb2m4: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2020
HRprof:

Please, has anyone that received first payment on November, 19th,2020 received 2nd payment?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dangrace01: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2020
I just got a call from them I have been selected and I should reupload my documents.

I have reupload my documents but I don't have proof of payment of staff. What do I do?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2020
This has being answered severally on this thread.
Make a schedule of payment duly signed by all employees.
Dangrace01:
I just got a call from them I have been selected and I should reupload my documents.

I have reupload my documents but I don't have proof of payment of staff. What do I do?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kindredspirit(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2020
Shawl001:

Employee, 30k.

I don't think so. Three of my employees got 50K each while the rest got 30K. I think they pay based on evidence of staff salaries that you uploaded when applying.

If the staff's salary is 50k upwards, they will pay them 50k. Even if it's 100k the staff earns.

If the salary is below 50k, they will pay them 30k. Even if you have staff that earn 20k and below, the agency will pay them 30k.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Fibonacci88: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Shawl001:

I don't think d 50k is for the employer. All my employees were paid 50k except one who received 30k. I think it has to do with d amount on payslip.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dangrace01: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kaeboy:
This has being answered severally on this thread.
Make a schedule of payment duly signed by all employees.

Thanks let me go back

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dangrace01:

Have you uploaded any document before?....or this is the first you are uploading
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by harpy4(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fibonacci88:

I don't think d 50k is for the employer. All my employees were paid 50k except one who received 30k. I think it has to do with d amount on payslip.

Are your staffs salaries (apart from the one that received 30k) higher than 50k?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dangrace01: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tekzyflex:

Have you uploaded any document before?....or this is the first you are uploading

Yes it's like they changed their site, I registered early.

But the lady that called just told me to upload my company documents she didn't talk about staffs account number
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Fibonacci88: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
harpy4:

Are your staffs salaries (apart from the one that received 30k) higher than 50k?
Beside d accountant and sales manager who gets 60k the rest are on 50k salary. The guy who got 30k is the office assist earns 35k.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Virus99: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Virus99:
I just finished receiving their call now. Very interesting chit chat between me and the lady.
I asked when they will pay my staffs she said this week. That will try to pay everyone before Xmas

And boom boom boom ! Last night.
50k each for all my 8 staffs. cheesy
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Virus99:

See groove! Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by harpy4(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Virus99:

You registered 8 staffs in total?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Virus99:

cheesy
That's, 400k mhen!
But somehow this relief scheme is helping o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.