Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366924 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
missdivineprove:
Yes.

What do you need an agent for? For data or internet service?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
copyrites:

What do you need an agent for? For data or internet service?
Lol. The person said they will push it. They will provide 5 people why I give my own 5 people.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by gemiclem(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shawl001:

No true.
As far as it's got a CAC NUMBER, it will be verified.

It's been showing unverified since morning cac number here is the certificate number right?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shawl001:

Just the numbers alone.
thanks. I already did. Thanks

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
comtem2011:
Thanks, all have been verified.
did they call?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pls o let my ask before something goes wrong. Since hubby used his personal details in place of company acct details. Does he need to put his details again under employee or he shld leave it like that?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kejykejy: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shawl001:

What browser are you using? Is it from your mobile phone or a PC?

If it's from your mobile phone, I'd advise you change to desktop browser mode, so it will load all necessary interface for you. I had similar issue at first. Then I switched to desktop.

Then, go to manage beneficiaries, and add up all your employees, then click on SUBMIT when you've added all.

Thank s for the responds, pls i noticed i did not include my smedan number, hope am safe pls?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Crownofwealth(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
All those having UNVERIFIED in their CAC should know that the reason they are having that is because the Proprietor (s) or Directors (s) have not been filing their annual returns at the CAC hence the company or business names are inactive. Until they pay their annual returns till date and all penalty they won't be able to use those CAC Registration numbers for this payroll support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mommaJ(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
kejykejy:

Thank s for the responds, pls i noticed i did not include my smedan number, hope am safe pls?
include it yo to be on the safer side. Sir please add me as 1 of your employees.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
jamesbridget13:
did they call?
Not yet o.

Are they going to call? If yes, What are the likely things they will ask pls?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jslimz(f): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
HRprof:

Which year of business registration?
Even on their social media people still complain that
Old CAC registration is not working on that platform. I have tried using my CAC dated 2007 no way, I have tried two other of my friends with 2010 and 2009 no way.
Don't come and claim agent that will help people CAC get verified
God bless you
It doesn't mean, my employers CAC is 2004 and we all got paid
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
jamesbridget13:
Pls o let my ask before something goes wrong. Since hubby used his personal details in place of company acct details. Does he need to put his details again under employee or he shld leave it like that?

He doesn't need to add his name as an employee.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
kejykejy:

Smedan number isn't that important. Just leave it.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Crownofwealth:
All those having UNVERIFIED in their CAC should know that the reason they are having that is because the Proprietor (s) or Directors (s) have not been filing their annual returns at the CAC hence the company or business names are inactive. Until they pay their annual returns till date and all penalty they won't be able to use those CAC Registration numbers for this payroll support.

Hmmn.
Pls where did you get this information?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
jslimz:
It doesn't mean, my employers CAC is 2004 and we all got paid

Right?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
comtem2011:
Not yet o.

Are they going to call? If yes, What are the likely things they will ask pls?

From the previous batch,
The questions are to confirm the details you provided...like the name of the business, address, owners name, etc. (these were the questions I was asked).
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by spiceeamiee(f): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please who else is having issues updating the CEOs contact address? Once I input the address and LGA, the address vanishes. What do I do?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please I have CAC, but there is no staff how do I go about it please?
Someone should help out please.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by suffy834(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nkemella:
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by GaddafiPablo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nkemella:
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
GaddafiPablo:

Me I don't have CAC
Maximum number of 10 staffs can be added, Please can u add me to your staff list
let's split it 50-50 or 60-40
contact me solomonalfa542@gmail.com
How do I show proof of payment to the staff?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by GaddafiPablo(m): 12:27am On Jan 29, 2021
mommaJ:
i saw this on another thread. I hope it can be of help. Please use me as 1 of your employees.
cc Nkemella
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 12:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Shawl001:

From the previous batch,
The questions are to confirm the details you provided...like the name of the business, address, owners name, etc. (these were the questions I was asked).
Ok, thanks.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2021
Nkemella:

How do I show proof of payment to the staff?
You will just create a payment voucher and add the names and Account details of those you submitted their details. That's all.

Pls, consider mommaJ in your list.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by GreatGod007: 12:41am On Jan 29, 2021
Somebody should help me .after uploading my payroll .I click on submit but was telling me Account number or bvn already exist.
What can I do?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2021
missdivineprove:
Lol. The person said they will push it. They will provide 5 people why I give my own 5 people.
Don't mind them o. They are not pushing anything, all you just need to do is to apply right online and you get paid. They just want to play fast on you

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Ogharaboy: 4:04am On Jan 29, 2021
GreatGod007:
Somebody should help me .after uploading my payroll .I click on submit but was telling me Account number or bvn already exist.
What can I do?
it means one of the names you added to your payroll has already benefitted from the program, asked them
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Ogharaboy: 4:05am On Jan 29, 2021
I have CAC who needs me should whatapp me on zero eight zero six five three one three six one three
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Ogharaboy: 4:07am On Jan 29, 2021
Ogharaboy:
it means one of the names you added to your payroll has already benefitted from the program, asked them
For giving you this information, remove the name and give me that slot thanks in advance
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 5:24am On Jan 29, 2021
Shawl001:

He doesn't need to add his name as an employee.
ok. Thanks

But he filled seven employees. That means he will be submitting more 6 employees? because what he filled was 7 staff
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 5:26am On Jan 29, 2021
He should add himself oooo..
He's an employee to himself..
I'm talking from experience from the first payment though.
jamesbridget13:
ok. Thanks

But he filled seven employees. That means he will be submitting more 6 employees? because what he filled was 7 staff
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 5:55am On Jan 29, 2021
deckylord18:
He should add himself oooo..
He's an employee to himself..
I'm talking from experience from the first payment though.
it's really confusing. because I know some CE0 were complaining that they were not paid while all their employees were paid. That was y I asked that question to avoid matters of hard I known

Ok then I will tell him. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.