Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367996 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sunnychibs(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
How do I apply to this, must i own a company?.
If no, somebody should come let's collabo.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sunnychibs(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Somebody should add me to his/her staff list please, I have not benefitted before from this program.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=comtem2011 post=98550701][/quote]

Thks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
mommaJ:
good afternoon ma. Please check your email
I have responded ma.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
daddytime:

I've been doing that to no luck.
try again. Or u delete all the benefiaries and restart again.

Then check each details very well before saving it.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by samsonadekoya12(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
sunnychibs:
Somebody should add me to his/her staff list please, I have not benefitted before from this program.

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
kejykejy:

Hi pls, were ur employee called before they were being verified?
No. They were not called.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sunnychibs(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
samsonadekoya12:

send me a mail.....70:30 ...deal?
Agreed
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by daddytime(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
comtem2011:
try again. Or u delete all the benefiaries and restart again.

Then check each details very well before saving it.

Aight..thanks ma. Will re try later
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
SADYBABA:
Please the CEOs that have been paid, did you included your name on the payroll voucher or only your 10 employees were on the payroll voucher. SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT, THOSE CEOs that did not included their name on the payroll voucher were not paid.
the CEO are paid with company account, if you add CEO on employee payroll he will not be paid. it happened to me on my previous application, i got paid only on my company account.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by GaddafiPablo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=samsonadekoya12 post=98552862]

....[/
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
jamesbridget13:
ok. Thanks

But he filled seven employees. That means he will be submitting more 6 employees? because what he filled was 7 staff

Yes, he should submit the other 6 employees.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
mommaJ:
please i have sent d details ma check your mail.
I have responded to your mail.
You can check it.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tgen: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dear __________________ Please use this code to activate your account: 111hg***
Thanks

Who else got this message and how do we go about it?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oga.
Your situation happens if and only if you have a corperate account...... They can't pay both, hence it's same Bvn linked to it...

For cases of someone that does not have corperate account, use your personal account in place of corporate account AND also add yourself as employee..
It worked for me on the previous batch and i got paid as a CEO sef..
It all depends on how you clarify yourself when called..
The lady that called me pointly asked me if I'm the CEO, i replied in the affirmative, and the payment(50k) was attached only to me, my employees were only 30k..
I hope this helps.
HRprof:

the CEO are paid with company account, if you add CEO on employee payroll he will not be paid. it happened to me on my previous application, i got paid only on my company account.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Rimemba: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pls my organisation details was captured without my smedan number. I tried to go back to input it but it didn't work.

All my employee are verified, my cac details are also verified.

Am I still eligible without the SMEDAN number??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Who's having login issues..
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Emsotec: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please those that added frnds as their employees, how did they get get the documents they uploaded as a proof of salary payment?

Help a friend please. Somebody was advising to get it from the bank.
deckylord18:
Oga.
Your situation happens if and only if you have a corperate account...... They can't pay both, hence it's same Bvn linked to it...

For cases of someone that does not have corperate account, use your personal account in place of corporate account AND also add yourself as employee..
The lady that called me pointly asked me if I'm the CEO, i replied in the affirmative, and the payment(50k) was attached only to me, my employees were only 30k..
I hope this helps.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
deckylord18:
Oga.

I hope this helps.

What we are saying is that you is that you can not receive payment in both your company account and your personal account since is the same BVN link to it. your case is that you dont have company account so you get it with you personal account. is allright.

meanwhile this current application i am not sure if they are accepting personal account in place of coperate account with what i observed
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by gbonsquare: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
I think that will be difficult because you have already submitted your BVN in the initial application. you can however give it a try
gendebs:

I used my official e-mail. Thinking of reapplying
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
They are accepting personal accounts in lieu of corporate, this set is even lucky cos the verification is done instantly..
HRprof:

What we are saying is that you is that you can not receive payment in both your company account and your personal account since is the same BVN link to it. your case is that you dont have company account so you get it with you personal account. is allright.

meanwhile this current application i am not sure if they are accepting personal account in place of coperate account with what i observed
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by WIHELMINA(f): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
deckylord18:
Who's having login issues..

I also have log in issues here. I have not been able to log in since 12pm

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
deckylord18:
They are accepting personal accounts in lieu of corporate, this set is even lucky cos the verification is done instantly..
The verification are done instantly but this is what happened to someone that used personal account in place of corporate account on this current application and the account details and BVN are correct.
Has anyone experince same thing ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by halogate: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
WIHELMINA:

I also have log in issues here. I have not been able to log in since 12pm
same here oh
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oga, people are using personal accounts and it's been verified immediately..

You screenshot should be a fault from the account holder..
HRprof:

The verification are done instantly but this is what happened to someone that used personal account in place of corporate account on this current application and the account details and BVN are correct.
Has anyone experince same thing ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
halogate:

same here oh

I think is general thing. the site is not responding
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
deckylord18:
Oga, people are using personal accounts and it's been verified immediately..

You screenshot should be a fault from the account holder..

what kind of fault please
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Osaro4u2k(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
edoman2016:
how did you now resubmit your other employees account details? i have removed the culprit and it is still showing Account Number/ BVN may exist message.
It means there are still some culprit left among your employees...
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shawl001:

Yes, he should submit the other 6 employees.
alright. Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nawa ooo, I no fit login again ooo�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sunnychibs(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
samsonadekoya12:

hello sir,i resent it. I no longer have access to the email I used first. Recheck your email, i have sent you the message.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Personal accounts can be used in the place of corporate account when you don't have one.
I used it and it worked, verified!

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.