Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368883 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
The log in issue has been resolved.
I just logged in now.

Try it too.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by GreatGod007: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
comtem2011:
Na wa o, can't you put another person?
Somebody said that some employer were not paid in the previous batch.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shawl001:
Personal accounts can be used in the place of corporate account when you don't have one.
I used it and it worked, verified!

okay
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sihamey: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shawl001:
Personal accounts can be used in the place of corporate account when you don't have one.
I used it and it worked, verified!

what about those that have corporate account but dont want to use it but use personal account. will it still go?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
mikess:
Application progress track is not full bar , please what is the implication and what else do I need to do. Thanks

Please, what's the current status of this. Same thing is happening to me, and I don't know if it's because the BVN is still being verified, although my CAC has been verified. Or is there something we haven't done?

Anyone with information on this should help out

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Someone should put me on his workers list we can share the proceeds

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by halogate: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
..hello house.
..I have a colleague who details were used in the previous set. it was verified but she didn't received any payment. Can she add it among the beneficiaries in her hubby's company??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please I added my friends as my employees, how do I generate the documents to upload as a proof of salary payment?

Help a friend please.
deckylord18:
Oga.
Your situation happens if and only if you have a corperate account...... They can't pay both, hence it's same Bvn linked to it...

For cases of someone that does not have corperate account, use your personal account in place of corporate account AND also add yourself as employee..
It worked for me on the previous batch and i got paid as a CEO sef..
It all depends on how you clarify yourself when called..
The lady that called me pointly asked me if I'm the CEO, i replied in the affirmative, and the payment(50k) was attached only to me, my employees were only 30k..
I hope this helps.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sihamey: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
halogate:
..hello house.
..I have a colleague who details were used in the previous set. it was verified but she didn't received any payment. Can she add it among the beneficiaries in her hubby's company??

No her BVN is already captured in the system, it will not go through
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please how do you generate proof of payment of salary to your staff that you uploaded? grin
jamesbridget13:
then what are they signing if you didn't put amount?

Or did anyone asked u to do it that way?

N lastly, have you submitted n was it verified?

Pls reply make I change pattern
Because I'm using my frnds and I don't know what to do. Please help.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by comtem2011: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
GreatGod007:

Somebody said that some employer were not paid in the previous batch.
May be you should put it then.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mekzmoney:
Please how do you generate proof of payment of salary to your staff that you uploaded? grin Because I'm using my frnds and I don't know what to do. Please help.
you have to type it using computer in tabular form

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
This one they are saying we shld put ten n all of us are putting ten. Are they paying everyone verified?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by samsonadekoya12(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
GaddafiPablo:

Boss abeg if space dey
I can do 80-20 slf

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by halogate: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
jamesbridget13:
This one they are saying we shld put ten n all of us are putting ten. Are they paying everyone verified?
..one person I know, they paid all ten.
.. another person I know, they paid only 7.
..them no get pattern.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by GaddafiPablo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
samsonadekoya12:

send me a mail.. Still have space for one more person.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
halogate:

..one person I know, they paid all ten.
.. another person I know, they paid only 7.
..them no get pattern.
really! We use 7 but someone was saying they won't pay everyone
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please how do someone get a proof of salary payment documents to upload when using frnds as workers.? grin
eddie7:

SMEDAN is an acronym for Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria. As the name suggests, the agency is saddled with the responsibility of registering small and medium businesses so as to enable them access loans among other benefits.
To register, just follow the link as posted above.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
So without uploading statements of account as a proof that you are paying your workers, they won't be paid? How do someone generates those documents to upload please
edoman2016:
did you submit your statement of bank account?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
neoclassical:
Same thing mine has been showing since yesterday.
please help a brother. Those workers, how did you get the proof documents that you uploaded?? Especially if they are not been paid through the bank
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by halogate: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mekzmoney:
please help a brother. Those workers, how did you get the proof documents that you uploaded?? Especially if they are not been paid through the bank
..create a payment voucher in tabular form.

Heading . Company Name
sub Heading1: Address
subheading 2: Payment Voucher for October, 2020.

Table format: 7 columns , 11 rows.
Column Headings.
column 1: s/n
column 2: Employee Name
column 3: Position
column 4: Salary
column 5: Mode of payment (cash)
column 6: Signature.

..At buttom of Voucher:
Authorized by.........
Name......
Signature and Date:........

NB..there is a sample somewhere in the previous pages

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by NaijaHelper1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
I have been able to verify my CAC documents. But the accounts are still saying Verifying since yesterday.
Please does anyone else have this problem?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by toluh(f): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please, How many guys can I add to my payroll?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
sihamey:

what about those that have corporate account but dont want to use it but use personal account. will it still go?

Yes it will.
Just make sure the information match and are legit.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, what's the current status of this. Same thing is happening to me, and I don't know if it's because the BVN is still being verified, although my CAC has been verified. Or is there something we haven't done?

Anyone with information on this should help out

I think, until all your statuses are verified, the progress bar won't be full.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thank you so much. God bless you real good. I've seen the sample but yours is more elaborate and easier. grin It will serve as a guide. You will lecture well if you become a lecturer cheesy grin. Thanks once again
halogate:

..create a payment voucher in tabular form.

Heading . Company Name
sub Heading1: Address
subheading 2: Payment Voucher for October, 2020.

Table format: 7 columns , 11 rows.
Column Headings.
column 1: s/n
column 2: Employee Name
column 3: Position
column 4: Salary
column 5: Mode of payment (cash)
column 6: Signature.

..At buttom of Voucher:
Authorized by.........
Name......
Signature and Date:........

NB..there is a sample somewhere in the previous pages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shawl001:

I think, until all your statuses are verified, the progress bar won't be full.

Okay, thanks for this. Atleast I don calm down small
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by whodohgeepee(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
my own is showing cac key-already-exist please what is wrong?

Make person please reply o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vinceyinnovation: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
whodohgeepee:
my own is showing cac key-already-exist please what is wrong?

Make person please reply o

may mean cac number has already been used.

I have done mine, you can chat me up in WhatsApp. I will give you a workable cac number or add you as an employee.

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please how many months proof of payment should we upload?

Just a month or the last 3 months?

Abeg, make una help a brother ooo urgently
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
DTOBS:
Please how many months proof of payment should we upload?

Just a month or the last 3 months?

Abeg, make una help a brother ooo urgently

A month. Preferably, the last month of payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Who dey online I beg advice me. I am trying to verify acct details on my payroll myself before I upload n I just noticed that one of them the account has two means which she said it's d fault of the bank while the other bank that she opened her BVN bears three names n it's dormant. I feel it will affect d BVN verification. What do u think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.