Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (8785 Views)

Application Portal For MSME Survival Fund Opens 10pm Today,timetable Released / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / What You Need To Know About The Covid-19 Survival Fund For Msmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by ctbaba: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2020
We just hope the money is not diverted at the end of the day.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by FX(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Menuskiiiii:
Please what can I use as proof of salary payment. I pay my employees in cash so my bank statement wont show it. Same here. How do I prove
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Folzye(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2020
Under which category can an individual looking forward to starting his/her own business apply under this programme?
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Pasako(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2020
why the general category and the business formulation part is not opening
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by imagrg(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
It's all a fluke.
No access to the commonman's portal.
Would be hijacked at the Northern end of Naija.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by RhemaDavids(f): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Please Mod I have tried submitting my teachers details but it keeps telling me error check ur network, please what do I do
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by All4good: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
RhemaDavids:
Please Mod I have tried submitting my teachers details but it keeps telling me error check ur network, please what do I do

Na wa O
Please does anyone know someone who has successfully applied?
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
The Payroll Support category has been closed this morning. Let's keep our fingers crossed and expect that the other sections will be opened soon.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2020
The business formalisation category has just been opened. Kindly visit the website to apply for it now.

@ Pasako, Folyze, desgiezd, Michael mercy, Fetula4u, Heitchtm, Jameselias etc.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Pasako(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
InspireWealthB:
The business formalisation category has just been opened. Kindly visit the website to apply for it now.

thanks,
please I am confused, they just provided login part without sign up part, where will I create the account to get access to the portal.
please don't mind my English
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Fetula4u: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
InspireWealthB:

link sir.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Pasako(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Asquare84(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
InspireWealthB:

It very difficult to register online most especially the aspect of verification of password, even when the password sent to emails, try logging in with the password it pop up error that password not recognize
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Fetula4u: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=Asquare84 post=95072659]

It very difficult to register online most especially the aspect of verification of password, even when the password sent to emails, try logging in with the password it pop up error that password not recognize[/quote
Thank you.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Fetula4u: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by kel4soft: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
imagrg:
It's all a fluke.
No access to the commonman's portal.
Would be hijacked at the Northern end of Naija.

People like you are the ones that will apply and get meanwhile making comments to distract others. I get una type plenty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Section Of Mandilas Market Is On Fire Now / Any T-shirt Printing Businesses In The House? / Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.