Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 (536 Views)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / My Fiverr success thread / What's Your Fiverr Journey Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by TheGreatYam: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Hello, I am about to document my journey to making my first $100 on fiverr.

1 Like

Re: My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by Ca3ssper: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bro which niche do you plan on doing

Make you carry boys along

1 Like

Re: My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by TheGreatYam: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ca3ssper:
Bro which niche do you plan on doing

Make you carry boys along

I'm working in the Programming and Tech Niche with Support & IT as sub category.
Re: My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by TheGreatYam: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
So I created my gig 2 days ago and I got 3 impressions within the first 24 hrs

Re: My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by TheGreatYam: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2020
Fiverr has hacks that when followed, can greatly improve your chances of success.

One of such hacks is: Getting impressions
Your gig(s) need to get impressions. That is it needs to be listed on fiverr's search result page. Even if no one clicks on what you are offering, the fact that it shows up maybe on page 20 is a good first sign.
For that reason, you don't have to wait for fiverr to list your gig on search results before you get impressions. You can gather impressions by yourself (At least for a start).

2 Likes

Re: My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by petux(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Following
Re: My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by WalkerMichael(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Fiverr cool cool cool

best wishes bro!
Re: My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Make use of buyer requests too.
Re: My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by TheGreatYam: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2020
I created an additional gig on day 2, which was yesterday. Making a total of 3 gigs.

Using the impression hack, I quickly opened another fiverr account on my opera browser for PC and turned on the VPN feature of the browser. Opera for PC comes with an inbuilt VPN.

With the new account I created, fiverr registered my location as Europe. I used this new account to view and click on the gigs on my major account. That was how I was able to increase my views to about 8 and 11 on the different gigs.

Note: I searched for the gigs and scrolled to the position of the page where my gig was shown before clicking on it.

Re: My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by petux(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
TheGreatYam:
I created an additional gig on day 2, which was yesterday. Making a total of 3 gigs.

Using the impression hack, I quickly opened another fiverr account on my opera browser for PC and turned on the VPN feature of the browser. Opera for PC comes with an inbuilt VPN.

With the new account I created, fiverr registered my location as Europe. I used this new account to view and click on the gigs on my major account. That was how I was able to increase my views to about 8 and 11 on the different gigs.

Note: I searched for the gigs and scrolled to the position of the page where my gig was shown before clicking on it.

Mr, hope putting your location as Europe won't affect you when fiverr is trying to verify your account? and, I hope this VPN won't make fiverr restrict your account. Thread carefully.
Re: My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by TheGreatYam: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
petux:

Mr, hope putting your location as Europe won't affect you when fiverr is trying to verify your account? and, I hope this VPN won't make fiverr restrict your account. Thread carefully.

With the new account I created, fiverr registered my location as Europe. I used this new account to view and click on the gigs on my major account. That was how I was able to increase my views to about 8 and 11 on the different gigs

My fiverr account is a Nigerian account. I said I opened a new europe account and used that new account to view the gigs in my Nigerian account
Re: My Fiverr Journey So Far -- How I Plan To Make My First $500 by futurevizi(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nice thread

(1) (Reply)

Chairman/CEOS Of Innoson Group And Seplat Group Clocks 60 Years / Plantain Chips Business - How Lucrative & Profitable? / Free CAC Business Name Registration-How To Take Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.