Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed (4624 Views)

My Fiverr success thread / Fiverr Training Needed / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 5:20am On Sep 11, 2021
The only reason you won't make money is if you don't follow my teaching bumper to bumper.

Before you call me a SCAM or SCAMMER, checkout my profile and see since I've been on Nairaland and how many business I've done here.

I won't jeopardise my reputation because of crumbs.

I am not here to sugarcoat you or tell you how much I've suffered in life just because I need you to enroll in my fiverr training but if you're someone who desires freedom from 9-4 jobs and frustration of this country's system then you should enroll.

The truth many people don't tell you about internet business is that you need money to get started. They will tell you to buy their course(s) and promise you heaven and earth only to find out you still need more money for other things. I'm saving you all that stress!

If you are a struggling Nigerian, go and hustle, do factory work or work at filling station or even teaching. Save up and come back to me because I'm going to lead you through the door of earning from fiverr.

While people were lamenting during lockdown, I took a bold step and purchased a fiverr course. Today the results are massive and enormous, it's all by Grace but I can categorically tell you I have a good strategy working for me on fiverr which I need you to tap from.

For only N100,000, this is what you get:

1. Optimized foreign fiverr account

2. Verified phone number

3. ID verification (upon request)

4. Professional Reviews that never deranks

5. SA paypal phone number for withdrawal

6. A massive fiverr video course with all the skills and tips you need.

If you subscribe to my training, you get roughly 28k back in your fiverr balance (due to review)

Why are you charging people since you are making money?

Even if this is free, Nigerians will call it a scam, I'm charging because I deserve every kobo I make from the knowledge I'm giving out but the value supercedes the budget.

I know Nigerians like screenshots and proofs but I'm here to defend and answer anything you ask me.

I'm doing this to help just few people. My efforts must be rewarded along the line.

Final warning, if you can't get money for data to stay online for 1 - 2 weeks, don't subscribe because without that, you won't make a dime.
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 5:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Last year doings....

Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 5:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Check the dates...

Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 5:40am On Sep 11, 2021
These are my personal screenshots which I can verify

Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by thickkpomo(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2021
donbrowser:
The only reason you won't make money is if you don't follow my teaching bumper to bumper.

Before you call me a SCAM or SCAMMER, checkout my profile and see since I've been on Nairaland and how many business I've done here.

I am not here to sugarcoat you or tell you how much I've suffered in life just because I need you to enroll in my fiverr training but if you're someone who desires freedom from 9-4 jobs and frustration of this country's system then you should enroll.

The truth many people don't tell you about internet business is that you need money to get started. They will tell you to buy their course(s) and promise you heaven and earth only to find out you still need more money for other things. I'm saving you all that stress!

If you are a struggling Nigerian, go and hustle, do factory work or work at filling station or even teaching. Save up and come back to me because I'm going to lead you through the door of earning from fiverr.

While people were lamenting during lockdown, I took a bold step and purchased a fiverr course. Today the results are massive and enormous, it's all by Grace but I can categorically tell you I have a good strategy working for me on fiverr which I need you to tap from.

2. Verified phone number

If you subscribe to my training, you get roughly 28k back in your fiverr balance (due to review)

Even if this is free, Nigerians will call it a scam, I'm charging because I deserve every kobo I make from the knowledge I'm giving out but the value supercedes the budget.

I know Nigerians like screenshots and proofs but I'm here to defend and answer anything you ask me.

I'm doing this to help just few people. My efforts must be rewarded along the line.

Final warning, if you can't get money for data to stay online for 1 - 2 weeks, don't subscribe because without that, you won't make a dime.

but bro, how do u expect someone struggling to raise dis huge amount of money

4 Likes

Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2021
thickkpomo:

That's why I said some course creators will never tell you the truth. All the money you need to make it on fiverr is what I mentioned above. I can ask you to bring 20k and I will teach you everything you need to know but without capital you're back to square one. When you have all the resources and there's no story, you will even make your money back in 1 month.

Guaranteed!

Go and Hustle for the money, do any legit menial job you can do and come back here. I will be waiting for you.
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Transporter20: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
donbrowser:

That's why I said some course creators will never tell you the truth. All the money you need to make it on fiverr is what I mentioned above. I can ask you to bring 20k and I will teach you everything you need to know but without capital you're back to square one. When you have all the resources and there's no story, you will even make your money back in 1 month.

Guaranteed!

Go and Hustle for the money, do any legit menial job you can do and come back here. I will be waiting for you.

If I get the money, can we settle for a physical meeting?

Quote me please when replying.
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Transporter20:

Yes I can arrange that
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by blessedchild234(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
following
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Chrismanuels(m): 1:10am On Sep 12, 2021
Good one op but the cost is huge can we get a price reduction
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2021
Chrismanuels:
Only if you want to be deceived
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by hosuji88(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2021
thickkpomo:

I don't understand human being... Very wicked... In this country 100k... Ahhh

1 Like

Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by goldishays: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2021
hosuji88:

I don't understand you! He's just try to help...but just not being cheap. He's the most honest I've come across... others won't tell you everything you need to Know, until you purchase their course and still won't do anything with it, because you don't have the resources. Especially the "you don't need money" part.

I'm like so I won't sub for data...OP HAVE CONVINCED ME ON THE DATA PART...HIS HONESTY DEFINITELY WILL MAKE ME COME BACK.

Besides op what about those that doesn't have any skill?
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2021
goldishays:

I don't understand you! He's just try to help...but just not being cheap. He's the most honest I've come across... others won't tell you everything you need to Know, until you purchase their course and still won't do anything with it, because you don't have the resources. Especially the "you don't need money" part.

I'm like so I won't sub for data...OP HAVE CONVINCED ME ON THE DATA PART...HIS HONESTY DEFINITELY WILL MAKE ME COME BACK.

That's where the video course comes in. It teaches content writing, lead generation, social media management, branding etc and hot in demand niche
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by thickkpomo(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
donbrowser:

Guaranteed!

what menial job do u suggest I can do
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Arimann: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2021
thickkpomo:
this scam, save your self the heart break
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Arimann: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2021
hosuji88:

I pity for the people that fall for this.. He has already sugar coated his words to get his victims...
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Arimann: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2021
goldishays:

nonsense his a scammer or you work with him or you 2 are same..

3 Likes

Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Arimann: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Chrismanuels:
his a scammer beware
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Arimann: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Transporter20:

his a scammer beware...
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by thickkpomo(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Arimann:
this scam, save your self the heart break
of course I'm not a kid if I have 100k ryt now this wouldn't be d first thing on my mind grin
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Arimann: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2021
donbrowser:

2. Verified phone number

ALL THIS FORMAT JUST TO SCAM..
IF YOU MAKE SO MUCH LIKE U SAID U WON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS..

1 Like

Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2021
thickkpomo:
what menial job do u suggest I can do
Bro you can do factory work or Cafe or even teaching and do home lessons. Your investment will surely be recovered in 1 month or less
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2021
For prospects who are afraid due to the nuisance being constituted above, we can use wese90 as escrow.

You pay to him, I deliver everything promised and you instruct him to pay me.
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Arimann: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
donbrowser:
For prospects who are afraid due to the nuisance being constituted above, we can use wese.90 as escrow.

i love your format, then when you have been paid the person now work it out its either win or lose 50/50..
Scammers
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Chrismanuels(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
donbrowser:
For prospects who are afraid due to the nuisance being constituted above, we can use wese90 as escrow.

When you say 'deliver' does it mean the client pays or approves payment after he starts earning on fiverr
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Chrismanuels:
When you say 'deliver' does it mean the client pays or approves payment after he starts earning on fiverr

If I say when you start earning, some course creators will take advantage of this opportunity to rip me off and if I also say after I give you the training and courses, you will also believe I am bent on just taking your money.

Some people will even come here and overlook the part where I said they have to stay online and thereafter come here to call me names.

If you can provide proof to the escrow that after 1 month of making payment and following all the teachings, you're unable to make money on fiverr, you will be given your money back.

On this note, the money remains with the escrow from 1 month and 1 week. Lol which scammer waits that long?

2 Likes

Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2021
Fiverr is not all about having the best skills, it's about having the best strategy.

I am a completely selfless person, I belong to a telegram group that contains over 800 Freelancers. I often post helpful tips and tutorials in the group.

I was scrolling through nairaland only to find someone selling my video (something I gave out for free).

I alerted the mods and they took down the thread then it dawned on me how devilish people could be.

This offer is an help for people who need to make good money online. I really wish to help people but I don't want to see my knowledge flying around while I'm trying to help people for free.

Don't sleep on it, there will never be a discount and I won't change my mind on the price.

Subscribe today and earn big on fiverr

wink

Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 7:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Follow who know road
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Akinsete19(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2021
Fiverr is saturated, millions of accounts have already be created. Some freelancers get jobs while others don't get jobs for months.

Doing freelancing in 2020 is different from the way it is in 2021. Covid 19 made it to be more competitive (survival of the fittest).
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by donbrowser(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Akinsete19:
Fiverr is saturated, millions of accounts have already be created. Some freelancers get jobs while others don't get jobs for months.

Fiverr is different from what it used to be. They now use a search engine approach, you need to get seen to get jobs and no account can dominate forever.

I've got you covered with all of that.
Re: Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed by Akinsete19(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2021
donbrowser:

Fiverr is different from what it used to be. They now use a search engine approach, you need to get seen to get jobs and no account can dominate forever.

I've got you covered with all of that.
Doing freelancing in 2020 is different from the way it is in 2021. Covid 19 made it to be more competitive (survival of the fittest).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria / Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds / The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.