Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen (10495 Views)

Balogun Voted Man Of The Match In Rangers Win Over Celtic / Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win / Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Bkayyy: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
And Onuachu did not make the list of Nigerians that performed very well last weekend according to some guy. The same with Chukwueze that provided assist and inspired his team's comeback but one Seyi Ajayi of westbrom that his team was trashed 5-2 made the list.
I don't want to say "tribalism" but use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by ezixt: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Organicist95:
I have the card but fully aware that u can remove over 100 million with the card .so why do you want to offer me just one million naira?

Please don’t do it no matter what they offer you. EFCC will soon be at you if you do.

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by paulolee(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
COOL10:

The most important thing is having a coach who believes in you. Not one who puts you down all the time
meaning mou didn't blieved in kelvin?? i dnt tink so
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by mattmogan88: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Caseless: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
this same guy bench oshimen at the nations cup last year genort u no try o
before the nations cup, we knew osimhen is better. We all saw what he did during the 3rd place match.

Rohr has difficulty making selections or substitution.
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by COOL10(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
paulolee:

meaning mou didn't blieved in kelvin?? i dnt tink so

According to what KDB said,Mourinho called him to his office one day and started comparing his statistics to the regular players in the team, despite the fact that he wasn't given enough game time. If that doesn't show disbelief,I don't know what does.

Just look at what is happening with Lukaku at Inter. Conte believed in him and the guy has been performing. Rohr believed in Ighalo and he went on to be the highest goal scorer in the nation's cup. A coach's trust matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by kpakpankolo: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
vickydevoka:
If dis guy draw tattoo e no go show. If u doubt me set ur money.20 20 20000
so tatto is your problem rubbish
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by bewla(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
robosky02:
Omo the kind attack Nigeria has hmmmm

Am even afraid the disgrace Brazil will get if they near us
how many done play together for one week
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by bigcasava1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
robosky02:
Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen

Super Eagles striker Paul Onuachu has been voted Genk’s Man of the Match after scoring two goals in their 3-1 home win against Mechelen in the Belgian Jupiler on Sunday, Completesports.com reports.

Genk announced Onuachu as the most outstanding player on their verified Twitter handle on Monday.

Onuachu took his goal tally in the league to four in five games after Sunday’s game.

He opened scoring in the 10th minute before adding the third goal in the 68th minute.

He has now scored in consecutive games after getting on the score sheet in the 5-2 defeat at Beerschot last week Monday.

https://www.completesports.com/onuachu-voted-man-of-the-match-in-genks-win-vs-mechelen/
but in national team he is not doing well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Commentators Should Keep Commenting On Our Serious Matches / Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days / Ex-super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Named New Manager Of Enugu Rangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.