Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Talk Therapy Helps Ease Chronic Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Talk Therapy Helps Ease Chronic Pain (221 Views)

The Talk Therapy / Chronic Pain Since Four Months Ago, Please Help Me / 7 Relaxation Techniques That Helps Ease Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Talk Therapy Helps Ease Chronic Pain by Thesunshinether(f): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
When you’ve been in pain for years, had expensive imaging like x-rays and MRIs done and seen several doctors, you probably think you’ve heard it all with regards to your pain.

But have you heard of cognitive behaviour therapy called CBT for short? It’s one of the most widely researched psychotherapeutic modalities and is proven to help with chronic pain amongst other things.

I know, you’re thinking ‘How on earth can talking about my pain help reduce it?’ Well then, let me explain…

https://thesunshinetherapist.com/how-talk-therapy-helps-ease-chronic-pain/

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Yourself With Sugar Free Coffee / How To Naturally Cure Infertility In Women / Why Do I Always Have Otitis Media In The Same Hear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.