Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

My Final Opinion About Tithing. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Final Opinion About Tithing. (1596 Views)

The Truth About Tithing - Pastor Murphy Akpovi / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Final Opinion About Tithing. by Kobojunkiee: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jacob1234:
From this time on, the Israelites count down the days, and, according to this calendar, Passover is celebrated on the same day from year to year. For 3,500 years, the Jewish people have been celebrating Passover every year in memory of how their ancestors were saved from death. The Jewish calendar is somewhat different from the Gregorian one, and every year Passover falls on different dates according to the Gregorian calendar. Who did not know for Passover come different Passover programs find more info and they are just different and it's cool that on such a national holiday people can relax wherever they want
Passover and tithing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Jesus And His Father / Valentine's Day Is Not A Day For Mass Fornication.!!! / The Sin Against Holyspirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.