Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation (104969 Views)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Sars don't look for armed robbers. Only yahoo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by tonididdy(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Madibah:
Sars the bad producer grin
Gbese
How is this even funny?
Just how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2020
cry[color=#006600][/color].SARS on the beat...kpokpotikpokpoti...
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by tonididdy(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2020
No search warrants.... Nothing... You just invade people home at 2am while they are asleep.

That is armed robbery... How can we tell these are police or robbers.
( the other day my mother was home alone and they walked right past my gate, into the compound, into my sitting room and when my mother saw a stranger in the house, her heart quadripled in beats.
Who are you, she asked.
Em I dey look for house to rent
House to rent and you are already inside the house shocked
Em, I dey like this kind house wey boys nor dey.

... Just image, no uniform, nothing.
Looking like a thief angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Madibah(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2020
tonididdy:

How is this even funny?
Just how?

Go ask your Papa
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Ahmed7975: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Ok
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by tramzy7: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2020
I don't know what is really wrong with this Yahoo boys, you get money, go your village go do aluwo, bante aluwo daku, better otumokpo, any sars do anyhow, you nack am e go fall down straight the rest go gbaga, use juju and finish those idiots, if you need better link for juju contact me, let me take you to ile ife, if you nack any kpokpo one for body, him tongue go fall out.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by segunoz(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2020
SARS are not so different from armed robbers
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Torg77: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
SARS again!!!
This guys are Heartless and Show no Mercy.

I Seriously Believe this SARS guys together with the Bokoharam guys will likely be the Foot Soldiers of the antichrist to Unleash Wickedness on People here in Nigeria after the Saints are gone in the Rapture.

I Believe they will be the ones to wield Power and sufferings on those who will refuse to take the Mark..

Brothers and Sisters, Let's Look at the Wicked acts going on here why the Grace of God is still here. Then Imagine how it's gonna be after the Grace is taken away..

Flee From Whatever is a Hinderance to the Salvation of your Soul.
Surrender to JESUS and Live Prepared..

Ensure you are not left Behind..

#WeFlySoon
Really? I'm speechless
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Jaykrown: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Jaykrown: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2020
recievesense:
Where is that unsophisticated guy?

E be like say you dey feel the guys’ swag abi? Take him as a role model na.. lols
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by blackboy(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Her story no add up. Or shoould I say get K leg.

Why was it ony you and the gy they took away ?

The woman that opened her door for you to come in why was she not arrested?

You say you were stark naked that is to say you went to the womans house naked?

But how come you said the police watched you while naked to dress up?

SARS get their own wahala which judiciary and Presidency needs to deal with since IGP no ready.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Skmoda(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Anambra ti take over grin Anambra ti take over
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Jkindness: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
vanida6:
cheesy
why did you turn your face North Central in ur DP.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Edoziesmart(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
This issue is getting out of hand on daily basis. And the government is not saying any meaningful thing to reform these set of people
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by niceguy555: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
The way these SARS officers are treating the common citizen is inhuman and unprofessional. Even me that is a soldier can't treat humans like this. The cizitiens are already angry with them and someday, they will take drastic action against these SARS officers
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by dasparrow: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
In Nigeria, women are treated like slaves unfortunately. I feel sorry for the lady that got slapped. Nigeria is a country filled with many hostile frustrated people. It takes the grace of God to reside in such a society.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ogbuu101:
If the noise about SARS increases,the hypocrite,dwarf,fake pastor will come and give a
speech about how SARS needs to be reformed as if he is powerless and or not a part of d govt.
Those of us who live in the north know that SARS,Police, VIO,Road Safety,etc dare not practice their harrassment and extortion in the north but if you talk,our sophisticated brothers will say its because you're IPOB and you hate Buhari.
you are right
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by samwillyco1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please send all the
Sara officials to go and Fight Boko Haram boys, enough of all these Civilians intimation
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by UcheforGod(f): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
omojeesu:

We will surely fly soon but after passing through the great tribulation
It is those that are left behind that will pass through the great tribulation
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Modecaih: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Modecaih: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2020
#reformthepolice #endpolicebrutality #nigeriayoutharise
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by omojeesu(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
UcheforGod:
It is those that are left behind that will pass through the great tribulation

No please. Read Matthew 24 especially up to verse 31 and ask yourself 3 questions:
1) Did Jesus talk about great tribulation in this passage?
2) Did He talk about the Rapture?
3) Did He talk about the wrath of God?
3) If He did, what order? 1,2,3; 2,1,3; ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.