Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

A Man Order By The Court To Pay His Wife #500k After Giving Her A Slap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Order By The Court To Pay His Wife #500k After Giving Her A Slap (306 Views)

Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Order By The Court To Pay His Wife #500k After Giving Her A Slap by EaglesEyes1(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Dont mind my English.
A man came back from work to his wife and two lovely daughters, very tired and esurient. His wife was in the sitting room with her eyes glued on the television watching BBN, he didn't mind that his wife didn't notice his presence. He asked his wife for dinner and the wife responded by saying that she didn't prepare anything for dinner, he asked again thinking she was joking and she didn't answer. He also had to ask why there was no dinner she still didn't reply and she was still watching the show on the television. He had to retrieve the remote control of the television and switch off the television before he could realise it, the wife took the flower vase on the dinning table and hit it on the man's head. The man saw the blood dripping down from his head to his white shirt and retaliated with a slap on the wife's face. The wife got her husband arrested, the police urge her to drop the charged, she refused and said she can't tolerate domestic violence and charged her husband to court. She was checked to see any sign of injury on her face or body, none was seen. The court order the man to pay #500k to the wife for damages. This is a true life story narrated live on a morning radio program in Kaduna on 22nd September, 2020. The man had to tell the story so that he could know what next to do in this matter. He also said he don't mind paying the money but he cant cohabit with that woman anymore. Listeners on the radio had to dish in there comments. I just brought the story here so that you all can explain to me why the court had to order the man to still pay fine with the injury he got from the wife. To me how is this possible?
Re: A Man Order By The Court To Pay His Wife #500k After Giving Her A Slap by Vyzz: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2020
The story looks like what didn't happen in Nigeria... But if it did happen in Nigeria..

Then the woman Don plan to go back to papa house long before the fight grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Order By The Court To Pay His Wife #500k After Giving Her A Slap by crackhaus: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2020
While I question the authenticity of this story, there's a simple solution nonetheless – pay the 500k and be done with the marriage.
This is not something to be deliberated over.

He also said he don't mind paying the money but he cant cohabit with that woman anymore.
Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6 Negative Self-talk Phrases To Cut Out Of Your Vocabulary / Am Sincerely Crying For Your Help / Safe Period: Fertile Days Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.