Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (70968 Views)

"God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by ExAngel007(f): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
In an extremely rare case in Nigeria, a woman has reportedly given birth to a baby girl five months after delivering a set of twins.

According to Enate Ogedegbe who officiated
the naming ceremony of the children on
Sunday, October 4, along with one pastor
Daniel Osierih, the woman was childless seven
years after her marriage.

My ‘Co-Laborer’ Pastor Daniel Osierih and I, had the Privilege to Minister and Officiate at this Naming ceremony ...

The Couple had been Childless for 7 years, then God gave them Twins (a boy and girl), Who are 4 years now.

They had another set of Twin girls in April 2020 (during the Lockdown), ....after which, the Mother started Experiencing Terrible Pains in her stomach, the Scans Revealed NOTHING. So she engaged a ‘Local Ijaw’ woman to massage her stomach several times a week.

After 3 months, the Ijaw Woman indicated she suspected there was still a baby in her womb, and asked her to go for Another Scan, which she did at the Island Maternity Lagos State.

That was how they discovered this THIRD baby Girl, that she Delivered Safely on the 18th of September, 2020.

(Her husband was abroad during the Lockdown and only returned last week).
Is there a Medical Explanation for this?
God is Faithful...!

#GodOfMiracles

Genesis 18:14(NLT)
Is Anything Too HARD for the LORD?
I will RETURN about this time next year, and Sarah will have a Son.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157797436767898&id=735432897

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by LadySarah: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
There's nothing new under the sun.I guess the newborn is part of the triplets but wasn't receiving enough nutrient while they were there.

I have heard of it before.

Thank God for safe delivery after all.

289 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Righteousness89(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
THIS IS THE FINGER OF GOD!!

MY DADDY, The ALMIGHTY GOD is Beyond Medical or Scientist knowledge!

The little they Know is the Extent to Which he allows them to know..

Any Correct Medical Personnel would tell you that they are just mere Instruments!
GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE DOER!
GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE MAKER!
GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE HEALER!

Only a Man/Woman of Premium Folly, Does not Recognize, Acknowledge and Appreciate GOD ALMIGHTY..

417 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Professorcplus(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Maybe Abnormalities of Artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization. Anyway congrats...

Modified: Thanks for the medical experts for giving more enlightenment.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Ejenavi18(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow! This is really amazing..
It a called superfetation in medicine; when a second, new pregnancy occurs during an initial pregnancy. Another ovum (egg) is fertilized by sperm and implanted in the womb days or weeks later than the first one.

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by goodmorning40: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Which Kain news is this
So are they to be called triplets or quarteriplets

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by pozehnani(f): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Where is the baby girl?

Where are the set of twins? cos I can only see triplets.

Anyways, congratulations to her.

Modified

Wow! So the new baby is also wearing same dress as her elder sisters? That was what got me confused.

What really happened here? Is it that the baby was not fully formed when her sisters came out? Like they are meant to be triplets? Because I don't think it's possible to have another baby within five months.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by milkyworld(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
k
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by bouncin04(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by atlanticexpress: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Thank God for safe delivery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Jossyroyal1: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
shocked

To God be the Glory

This is a very very rare case in medicine.

The woman has a condition called uterus didelphys

Kindly Check my signature gentlemen and ladies

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Kizyte(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jesus looked straight at them and answered, “This is impossible for human beings, but for God everything is possible.”

Matthew 19:26 GNT

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by EyezofGod120: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin which kind news b dis seff,DAT mama weybdey carry the pikin dey confused seff with d look on her face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by ednut1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Is it that we Nigerians lack sense A growing population with diminishing resources. Sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by PureGoldh(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
May God's name be praised now and forever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
she just dy open leg anyhow?? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Faithfulhope(f): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Blessings of God
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by CalabarPikin: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
This 1 off me sha...

Congratulations to them
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Starzo: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
The husband don japa grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Fash20: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
All of them girls oboi

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by aspirebig: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Not a news.

In the olden days, some women give birth even two or three months after first delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Earlystar698(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
good news but the husband sabi Nack shaaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by osejie17(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
I think the third one was still contemplating whether to come or not. TRYING TO AVOID SARS LOLZ

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Lankybaby(f): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
God is wonderful
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by sylve11: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
wow.............. shocked cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by tonididdy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow

Obviously you can tell who the elder twin is in this photo.

he looks at the new twin with a smile and says: I told you, you would join us soon. smiley, we nor fit dull you grin
Welcome my sis.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Oxtonguy: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wawu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Bakin3(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by BUSHHUNTER: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by easyboycom(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wetin lala no go see for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by chukwuibuipob: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.