Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) (4851 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / North Cyprus: Part 2 / Osun Concessions MKO International Airport To Turkish Firm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]ANOTHER NIGERIAN DEATH IN TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS!!!

https://www.olomoinfo.com/2020/09/a-26-year-old-nigerian-found-injured-in.html

This country is a Racist Country and most of the so called Leaders, Agents and Few lecturers that are africans wont address this! They will tell you sweet words to drag you into the country after that you are on your own (OYO). You will work for the MF***ing Turkish and Cypriot they wont pay you the few TL they owe you and if you dare ask them, some will threaten you or some will tell you there is nothing you can do about that.

This country is becoming more hostile on daily bases and people wont listen. When ever anyone summon the courage to say anything bad about the country here some element of people will silent them from speaking! What is safe in a country africans died like chicken on a daily bases and they rule homicide as suicide. Everyone kept warning students going to TRNC And rather for the agents to tell people the truth and also petition the TRNC foreign affairs on why africans are been murdered on a daily bases they will are more concerned with their agency fee, Rent commission and other fee than say the truth. This is why our land never grow !

Some agents we get you into the country and abandon you right from the airport (This is a true story), they will abandon you after promising you sweet things from Nigeria or other African countries about jobs and the way of life in TRNC ! Like i said i wont be general about this because some agents actually say some truth about living and expenses in TRNC but i am using this medium to challenge individual agents and so called leaders on this thread to do something for our brothers and sister they dragged into TRNC

More reason agents deceive you into TRNC is that the school authorities already make a plan to give the agents and their agencies 450Euro Or so( NOT SPECIFIC)on every student they deliver to them. This is just like in the slave trade system whereby the Europeans offer cash or gift items to our fellow africans and sold people into the slave trade! This is real!! Its happening in TRNC

If you also get into the country the agents will be encouraging you to register with school cos some will likely change their mind about schooling after they enter the country cos the fees are not exactly what they told you when you enter the country. They will be encouraging you to register fast with the school not that they love or care about you so much they already have a ready made agreement with the school that only if their student registered into the school system will they be given the 450Euros promised.

Some students get stranded while in TRNC cos they actually met something else , Our sisters are turned into prostitute/sex slaves cos they have no means of surviving, some will be offered job and later find out they are already sold into sex trade. Click this link below to read

https://www.olomoinfo.com/2020/08/two-women-arrested-for-aborting.html

This is absurd and I honestly don't feel happy about this happening on a daily bases. This is getting too much and something need to be done or you can close this thread cos its useless. More than 8 Nigerians death was ruled as suicide , Mistakes and so on.. Recently a judge gave a trnc citizen 1 year prison sentence for killing an African in a careless driving. Click this link below to read

https://www.olomoinfo.com/2020/09/man-who-killed-african-student-in.html

So many murders ruled as suicide. The Nigerian government warned student from going into TRNC recently and lot of reaction thrilled Most so called leaders of the student union, agents and Few African lecturers called on student not to listen but this is actually real! Some claim students sell drugs over there thats why they were murdered but if they don't sell drugs how will they make money? Also not all cases are like that some student don't sell drugs but buy drugs from those mafias. You are wondering when i said Mafias, Yes there are lot of mafias in TRNC I am 100% sure about this and if you ask anyone that love to speak truth will tell you about the mafias in South and Northern Cyprus running drugs and prostitutions. There is real sex trafficking going on in TRNC and female students are always victim. You can't blame students doing all these because thats the only fast way to make money. its a GET RICH OR DIE TRYING country. Everyone in that country now a monster because of money.

Read this information carefully and watch this space for more criticism which I DON'T CARE!! This message is mainly for people who care to listen....

GOODLUCK!!

3 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
FEW WEEKS AGO I WAS HERE TO CLARIFY SOME ISSUES ABOUT NORTHERN CYPRUS.

Now i have some video evidence to add to my story, How agents deceive students and sell them into slave trade in TRNC!

Kindly click below link to watch this;

https://www.olomoinfo.com/2020/10/victims-of-human-trafficking-and.html

Like i said dont let any agent deceive you into TRNC!
If you want to come on your own visit school website apply on your own and make sure you have a reliable sponsor with heavy cash flow, get into the country and study alone. After the completion of your study get the F**k out of this country(TRNC)

STAY SHARP! DONT LET THOSE AGENTS DECEIVE YOU INTO THIS PLACE AND ALSO DONT PAY ANYONE HUGE AGENCY FEE!!

I met someone that shared her experience with me during my research about TRNC, She paid one MF***K agency #500k to get here!! She is stuck in this country, she cant go to school, No permit, Nothing! They already took half a million from her parent and now they sold her to slave trade here, Shes now a prostitute with no valid permit or passport to return home to her people. The country wont even deport. if she say anything they will send her to prison. Many nigerians are in prison here on small crime( E.g) Fighting.

If you fight a Turkish Cypriot or Turkish you are the one to go to Jail no matter who started the fight!

Agents and Agencies will call house rents for you in POUNDS , DOLLARS AND EURO Because of their commission. They pay house rent in Turkish Lira but Nigerian agents go to landlords and info them to use dollars , pound and Euros for rent. Some went as far as take the houses or apartment cheaper from the landlords and increase the prices in dollars, euro, pounds for africans so they can gain abnormally! This is REAL LIFE!

STAY OFF NORTH CYPRUS AND IF YOU CAN'T STAY OFF DON'T LET ANY AGENT OR AGENCY BRING YOU HERE!! Dont let them deceive you when you get here they will abandon you!

mosthigh33:
ANOTHER NIGERIAN DEATH IN TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS!!!

https://www.olomoinfo.com/2020/09/a-26-year-old-nigerian-found-injured-in.html

This country is a Racist Country and most of the so called Leaders, Agents and Few lecturers that are africans wont address this! They will tell you sweet words to drag you into the country after that you are on your own (OYO). You will work for the MF***ing Turkish and Cypriot they wont pay you the few TL they owe you and if you dare ask them, some will threaten you or some will tell you there is nothing you can do about that.

This country is becoming more hostile on daily bases and people wont listen. When ever anyone summon the courage to say anything bad about the country here some element of people will silent them from speaking! What is safe in a country africans died like chicken on a daily bases and they rule homicide as suicide. Everyone kept warning students going to TRNC And rather for the agents to tell people the truth and also petition the TRNC foreign affairs on why africans are been murdered on a daily bases they will are more concerned with their agency fee, Rent commission and other fee than say the truth. This is why our land never grow !

Some agents we get you into the country and abandon you right from the airport (This is a true story), they will abandon you after promising you sweet things from Nigeria or other African countries about jobs and the way of life in TRNC ! Like i said i wont be general about this because some agents actually say some truth about living and expenses in TRNC but i am using this medium to challenge individual agents and so called leaders on this thread to do something for our brothers and sister they dragged into TRNC

More reason agents deceive you into TRNC is that the school authorities already make a plan to give the agents and their agencies 450Euro Or so( NOT SPECIFIC)on every student they deliver to them. This is just like in the slave trade system whereby the Europeans offer cash or gift items to our fellow africans and sold people into the slave trade! This is real!! Its happening in TRNC

If you also get into the country the agents will be encouraging you to register with school cos some will likely change their mind about schooling after they enter the country cos the fees are not exactly what they told you when you enter the country. They will be encouraging you to register fast with the school not that they love or care about you so much they already have a ready made agreement with the school that only if their student registered into the school system will they be given the 450Euros promised.

Some students get stranded while in TRNC cos they actually met something else , Our sisters are turned into prostitute/sex slaves cos they have no means of surviving, some will be offered job and later find out they are already sold into sex trade. Click this link below to read

https://www.olomoinfo.com/2020/08/two-women-arrested-for-aborting.html

This is absurd and I honestly don't feel happy about this happening on a daily bases. This is getting too much and something need to be done or you can close this thread cos its useless. More than 8 Nigerians death was ruled as suicide , Mistakes and so on.. Recently a judge gave a trnc citizen 1 year prison sentence for killing an African in a careless driving. Click this link below to read

https://www.olomoinfo.com/2020/09/man-who-killed-african-student-in.html

So many murders ruled as suicide. The Nigerian government warned student from going into TRNC recently and lot of reaction thrilled Most so called leaders of the student union, agents and Few African lecturers called on student not to listen but this is actually real! Some claim students sell drugs over there thats why they were murdered but if they don't sell drugs how will they make money? Also not all cases are like that some student don't sell drugs but buy drugs from those mafias. You are wondering when i said Mafias, Yes there are lot of mafias in TRNC I am 100% sure about this and if you ask anyone that love to speak truth will tell you about the mafias in South and Northern Cyprus running drugs and prostitutions. There is real sex trafficking going on in TRNC and female students are always victim. You can't blame students doing all these because thats the only fast way to make money. its a GET RICH OR DIE TRYING country. Everyone in that country now a monster because of money.

Read this information carefully and watch this space for more criticism which I DON'T CARE!! This message is mainly for people who care to listen....

GOODLUCK!!

Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 12:18am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by Cousin9999: 3:51am On Oct 18, 2020
People need to listen. Stop going to these places.
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by Petyprincess(f): 6:40am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!

In one sentence avoid agent

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by Cousin9999: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2020
Generally speaking, you can't go wrong with west/south/central/east African countries, North America, northwest Europe, southwest Europe, the Caribbean, and certain South American countries.
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow! What did I just read?
God help me oo I wan go Europe.
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2021
THERE IS NO JOB IN NORTHERN CYPRUS! I REPEAT THERE IS NO JOB IN NORTHERN CYPRUS!

BEWARE OF TRAFFICKERS POSING AS AGENTS.

BEWARE OF AGENTS USING YOU TO BRING STUFFS TO NORTH CYPRUS (It could be hard drugs).

BEWARE OF AGENTS ASKING YOU FOR HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO PROCESS SH*T
BECAUSE AS SOON AS YOU LAND IN NORTH CYPRUS THEY STOP TEXTING YOU. THAT MEANS YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN (ÓYO)

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A STRONG SPONSOR AND FOCUS ON YOUR EDUCATION YOU WILL GET STRANDED! IF YOU FAIL A COURSE YOU WILL MAKE A FRESH PAYMENT AND IF YOU CAN'T MAKE PAYMENT FOR A SESSION YOU WON'T GET THAT YEAR STUDENT PERMIT. AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE PERMIT AND POLIS GET YOU. IT'S JAIL! THIS COUNTRY IS HARD! THEY ARE VERY HOSTILE TOO!! NO BAD MOUTHING ASK ANYONE THERE WHO CAN HONESTLY TELL YOU THE TRUTH!! ALL YOU CAN GET AS A DUDE IS BRICKLAYING JOB WITH 50TL DAILY OR 65TL MAX IS 100TL AND THEY MAY ÒWE YOU SEVERAL WEEKS BEFORE YOU RECEIVE PAYMENT. SUFFER FULL THAT COUNTRY AND IMMIGRANT (ESPECIALLY FROM AFRICA) DON'T GET MUCH BENEFITS. ONLY VERY FEW MAKE IT THERE IN THE ASPECT OF GOOD JOB. THEY WON'T EMPLOY BLACK'S MUCH.
https://www.olomoinfo.com/2021/06/turkish-cypriot-man-spreads-hate.html?m=1

FOR THOSE BUYING CARS IN NORTH CYPRUS I PITY UNA. ANY FORM OF ACCIDENT EITHER JAIL OR THEY FINE YOU ABOVE 9000TL. ALSO IF THERE ARE DAMAGES YOU WILL PAY EVERY KOBO! IF YOU PAY QUICKLY ALSO YOU WILL BE INVESTIGATED FOR (BLACK MONEY) shocked grin
https://www.olomoinfo.com/2021/06/student-involved-in-accident-caused.html?m=1

https://www.olomoinfo.com/2021/06/student-involved-in-accident-to-be.html?m=1

OPEN YOUR EYES! DON'T FALL FOR SWEET TALK OR TEXTING HERE!

Tamam!!!....

5 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by Freedomxlife: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
He who has an ear, let him hear. Don't be too desperate to leave this country.

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by uthlaw: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freedomxlife:
He who has an ear, let him hear. Don't be too desperate to leave this country.
so because of Cyprus,we shouldn't leave the shit hole!

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by icenti: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Omo. Wetin b this
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by shopwiser: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
icenti:
Omo. Wetin b this
like how true is this
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by icenti: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2021
shopwiser:
like how true is this

Dunno but I don’t want to find out either
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
FOR THOSE COMING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN CYPRUS THIS SEMESTER. KINDLY AVOID AGENT AND AGENCIES SENDING YOU TO BRING HERBS, FOOD STUFFS & DOCUMENTS TO TRNC. YOU MAYBE CARRYING DRUGS AND VERY DELICATE DOCUMENTS FOR THEM. ALSO THERE IS NO SCHOOL ASKING FOR MONEY TO RE-PRINT ADMISSION LETTER OR ANY FEES EXCEPT FOR COVID-19. FOR APARTMENT LOOK FOR IT YOURSELF OR GET INTO TRNC BEFORE YOU MAKE PAYMENT. DON'T SEND SCHOOL FEES TO AGENT OR AGENCIES, THEY ARE CROOKS ! SOME WILL SEND YOUR PHOTOSHOP ACCEPTANCE AND ADMISSION LETTERS, THEY WILL DEPORT YOU AT THE PORT-OF-ENTRY.

ALSO DON'T FORGET THERE IS NO JOB IN NORTHERN CYPRUS!

OPEN YOUR EYES !!

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus announced it border will be open for incoming students August 15th, 2021. BE CAREFUL WHEN AGENT/AGENCIES, OLD TIME FRIENDS e.t.c ASK YOU TO BRING HERBS OR ANY COMMODITIES FOR THEM, YOU MAYBE TRANSPORTING HARD DRUGS OR CONTRABAND UNKNOWINGLY!

SHINE YOUR EYES !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
….
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2021
NOW Turkish Republic of Northern cyprus are in to exploit africans again.. This is too outrageous and those st*pid agent/agencies wont say nothing.. 5400TL for Quarantine !!!!! Thats about 265,094.26 NGN.

Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
QUICK REMAINDER!!

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG SPONSOR OR FINANCIAL SUPPORT, STAY BACK FROM NORTHERN CYPRUS... THERE IS NO JOB , QUARANTINE FEE NOW 640$ (2WEEKS) !!! Find other country to Japa! NORTHERN CYPRUS IS HOSTILE!

MAY GOD BE WITH EVERYONE!
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
QUICK REMAINDER!!

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG SPONSOR OR FINANCIAL SUPPORT, STAY BACK FROM NORTHERN CYPRUS... THERE IS NO JOB !!! Find other country to Japa! NORTHERN CYPRUS IS HOSTILE!

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE!
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by Vicboi1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
And my brother is traveling here tomorrow na wa sha
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by Elnon: 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
tell him to avoid going there o...hmm...
Vicboi1:
And my brother is traveling here tomorrow na wa sha
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by Vicboi1(m): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2021
Elnon:
tell him to avoid going there o...hmm...

He is already on a plane going to abuja from Abuja he would take off
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
QUICK REMAINDER!!

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG SPONSOR OR FINANCIAL SUPPORT, STAY BACK FROM NORTHERN CYPRUS... THERE IS NO JOB !!! Find other country to Japa! NORTHERN CYPRUS IS HOSTILE!

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE!
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
QUICK REMAINDER!!

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE!..
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by ghettonews: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
mosthigh33:
QUICK REMAINDER!!

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE!..

Guy e be like say u don go there before ok?
Re: NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) by mosthigh33: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus / Kuzey Kibris is a DEATH TRAP COUNTRY! STOP GOING NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

Travel Abroad On Sponsor / Air Peace Begins Direct International Flights From Enugu / Vineyard Hotel In Germany Where Guests Sleeps In Giant Wine Barrel(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.