Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C (14451 Views)

Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market / Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators / CBN Signals End To Official Rate Regime For Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by IamRichards: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
After going through k2wise and sporfx's profile,one thing is certain:part of Uboma's money was used to either trade in a risky Forex deal with high ROI(probably backfired) or used for sportsbetting(probably lost).He's now trying to use the remainder to get the full money back,hence the delay.

5 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
IamRichards:
After going through k2wise and sporfx's profile,one thing is certain:part of Uboma's money was used to either trade in a risky Forex deal with high ROI(probably backfired) or used for sportsbetting(probably lost).He's now trying to use the remainder to get the full money back,hence the delay.

I guessed so too. Sportfx is neck deep into sports betting. Both Sportfx and K2wise are one and the same.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
K2wise contacted me last night and begged me to give him till today morning so he can refund me. As usual, his promise of tomorrow never ends.

He doesn't have my money and he also has no USDs to sell.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
So it ended it tears Chai!

1 Like

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Hedgefunds: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hedgefunds:

Uboma how could you take such Risk. Don't ever pay nigerians ahead before they fulfill there agreement. Except for few trusted people you have physically met even at that due diligent is needed.

Did you ask him why didn't he sale at 470 at black market ? And prefer to sale to a stranger at 385?

The Copy of ID might be stolen right from time. Anyways 385k is little but for other time be careful about nigerian.

uboma:

Not true at the words in bold.

The identification card I collected carries the same name on the bank account I transferred money to.

I do not consider my money gone.....

Hedgefunds:

I still have my reserve this will end in Premium Tears.

Hedgefunds:

I hope the Above advice would help someone , Due diligence and asking the right question will help us mitigate risk.

Uboma I have access to an RSM Soldier to drill that k2wise if that will help pls let me know, I remember how you hate when people r been cheated and how you help me when that alaba guy sold me scrap,
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by nigeriainfo: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why are some people so daft like this? How could you send someone your hard earned Money because he told you he can give you dollar for 385 and you fall for that. Common guys
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by nigeriainfo: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=cmoney22222 post=94709392]I sent a dm sir. Pls contact or drop number

[/quote
I have met people here on Nairaland to send
Money without meeting them in my life before I Just Laff. Even if they tell me they will sell Toyota Venza for me for One Naira trust I will never send my money to them. Please don’t fall for this kind of thing again even if this guy happen to be real
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hedgefunds:

Uboma I have access to an RSM Soldier to drill that k2wise if that will help pls let me know, I remember how you hate when people r been cheated and how you help me when that alaba guy sold me scrap,
You Have to find the guy first.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hedgefunds:

Thank you for the offer to help.

I do not wish to use brute force.

We are still following up on him.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
K2wise has multiple monikers here on Nairaland.

K2wise is the same as Kablooee and Javadevil (I am very sure about this).

I have the hunch that K2wise and Sportfx are also one and the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by zuraking(m): 5:49am On Oct 09, 2020
uboma:
K2wise has multiple monikers here on Nairaland.

K2wise is the same as Kablooee and Javadevil (I am very sure about this).

I have the hunch that K2wise and Sportfx are also one and the same.
if he is kablooee, then he has always been a dishonest criminal. https://www.nairaland.com/3792207/terrible-experience-kablooee-nairalanders-beware#58508162

Did u pay the naira to kabiru something
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 5:53am On Oct 09, 2020
zuraking:
if he is kablooee, then he has always been a dishonest criminal. https://www.nairaland.com/3792207/terrible-experience-kablooee-nairalanders-beware#58508162

Did u pay the naira to kabiru something

Yes
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Atk1nson(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2020
uboma:

Yes

That k2wise, is a fraud. Stop treating him with kid's hand. Also, spill out his details, I will also look into his matter. Also posting his full name and account will make it difficult for him to defraud other people here

If he thinks he can collectively abuse the trust people have him here and hi scot-free he is wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Gulher: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2020
Well I do sell USDT (Tether) and 1 USDT is close to 1 USD (most times, less or over 1 USD with a low percentage.)
I have never sold USDT for any amount starting with 3.

Even banks works with N400+, some N460 etc per USD.

Anyways let's see if Monday you'll have your refund or maybe an unsuccessful transaction (I don't know).

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by ehinmowo: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2020
k2wise:
I had a transaction with a nairaland member SPORTFX few days ago and was impressed with how honest and swift it was, so I am trying out something. I have access to FX and willing to sell to some members here at CBN official rate + 5 naira only. You can check the official rate below.

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/rates/exchratebycurrency.asp

Here are my conditions.

1. It will be sold at official rate + five thousand naira(5000) if official rate is 380naira, 1k usd will be 385000.

2. For now, I will not sell more than 1k usd to an individual. (old customers can get 5kusd)

3. I will not sell to same person more than once a week

4. You must have a Dom account

5. You must provide valid means of ID (because of fraud) which must be same name on your Dom account.

6. Will be available only week days, if you request on Friday you won't get funded until Monday with the official rate on Monday.

Terms will be updated as we make progress.

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/rates/exchratebycurrency.asp

FRAUDSTERS STAY VERY CLEAR

Bro can I am interested. But I don't have Dom account. I just want to buy small one like $200 where can we meet?
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by cybug: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
ehinmowo:

Bro can I am interested. But I don't have Dom account. I just want to buy small one like $200 where can we meet?

Read through the thread and come back if you would still be interested sad

9 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by bomasek(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
ehinmowo:

The guy na thief na

1 Like

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by bigjackass: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
uboma:

Thank you for the offer to help.

I do not wish to use brute force.

We are still following up on him.
you are too lenient sir. It is because if this lenient nature that you sent him your money easily in the first place. The guy is no baby scammer and he will keep playing on your gentleness until you use brute force to collect your money back from him.

2 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Zhirinovsky: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
He may even be gathering money to leave the country.
This thread is just so annoying. Both the fraud and the person scammed.
Uboma doesn't know the more time he wastes the more likely he's not going to get anything.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by domicile: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
K2wise, Am sure his not in Nigeria.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by GOB25: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
domicile:
K2wise, Am sure his not in Nigeria.
this could b his other account
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by domicile: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
GOB25:
this could b his other account
you head is paining you..
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by GOB25: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
domicile:
you head is paining you..
hiw are u do sure he is not in Nigeria?
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Buddy0: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Trust keep nearing extinction every second in naija... Uboma I pray you get your money back. K2wise if you know you lost the money in some shady deals of yours, better come forward and explain yourself.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
www.autoroyce.com is also linked to K2wise.

Autoroyce is on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
I will post his means of identification and photo here soon.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Advision: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
bigjackass:
you are too lenient sir. It is because if this lenient nature that you sent him your money easily in the first place. The guy is no baby scammer and he will keep playing on your gentleness until you use brute force to collect your money back from him.

Uboma is the one indulging this guy, post his details. Since he has no self-respect for himself and his family, we will make sure he and his family are properly exposed for the criminals they are.

k2wise refund his money!!!

4 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
As at now, I am yet to receive my money.

K2wise has been promising to refund my money but he is a man of no integrity.

Attached below is proof of payment I made to his Guarantee Trust Bank account on October 3, 2020.

I will also attach his valid Driver's licence and an expired Nigerian Passport which carries the same account name.

4 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by dmostcheerful(f): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
This same person scammed me of $208
I paid to his polaris bank account.
Yusuf Kabir.
Have proof too.
In case he is caught, please I want my money too.
Polaris Bank
Yusuff Kabir

4 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
dmostcheerful:
This same person scammed me of $208
I paid to his polaris bank account.
Yusuf Kabir.
Have proof too.
In case he is caught, please I want my money too.
Polaris Bank
Yusuff Kabir

Good that you have voiced out.

Kindly narrate what the transaction was all about.

3 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by dmostcheerful(f): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
uboma:

Good that you have voiced out.

Kindly narrate what the transaction was all about.
I paid him to fund my Zeropark account.
That was April this month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Skye Bank Executive Directors Resign, Replacements Named / 40 Profitable Small Businesses In Nigeria Today / What Do I Need To Start A Microfinance Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.