Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam (27944 Views)

Hamza Mohammed Calls Out Habibat Ahmed For Being 'A Husband Snatcher' / Bobrisky: Rosy Meurer Is A Husband Snatcher / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by vickydevoka(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Once u get married, it very difficult to love ur spouse de same way u met him/her, so must time u get rest of mind n love outside ur home, dats y u see most tym some men approach bear parlour b4 home.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by mosdii(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
The kind of news one see on FP these days is disheartening and shameful.
Now, what is she indirectly saying?.. tufiakwa
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by danilmo: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Duggedised12:
Now poko be nice now grin grin grin.

Honestly how people say a human being was snatched like a toy beats me. Like this is an adult with a working brain and a sense of right and wrong ,he has the ability to make decisions. No man can be snatched, he makes conscious decision to either leave or stay with his wife. I feel women are excusing a man's behavior when they say he was snatched as if he didn't have a choice to stay in the first place.

Hope ure aware prick has no sense of its own, they get erected and overshadow Common sense until orgasm.

No reason am o,na till after orgasm man eyes dey clear, forget all these pastors and motivators, na packaging. Man is naturally polygamous if not for the financial burden..

Islam dnt give their men much marital wahala, na Christian dey tame their men..

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by obawinner(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
fatymore:
Rubbish post and write up angry
if you want to judge with the book of Law then what she said isn't rubbish.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by fatymore(f): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
obawinner:
if you want to judge with the book of Law then what she said isn't rubbish.

Ok.....
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
LagosBoi2:
You mean it is acceptable for ladies to go after husbands? It is also acceptable for husbands to go after ladies and young girls? There must be a lot of fun in this religion you are not talking about, how about strip clubs? please tell us more

She didn't say anything that you had no idea about before. The way you mischievously interpret what she said is left for you. And concerning "this religion", no be this country we dey that people from "that religion" dey marry two and three wives at the same time? Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Chimeluv(f): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Funny advert undecided
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by pocohantas(f): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Duggedised12:
Now poko be nice now grin grin grin.

Honestly how people say a human being was snatched like a toy beats me. Like this is an adult with a working brain and a sense of right and wrong ,he has the ability to make decisions. No man can be snatched, he makes conscious decision to either leave or stay with his wife. I feel women are excusing a man's behavior when they say he was snatched as if he didn't have a choice to stay in the first place.

I find that statement very annoying. How do you tell me a such. As in, the HEAD OF MY HOME, the man I am supposed to submit to, was SNATCHED. How!!? Women don’t get that grace, not with the fish-brains they are accused of having. Just cheat with your full chest and ensure I don’t find out. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
LagosBoi2:
You mean it is acceptable for ladies to go after husbands? It is also acceptable for husbands to go after ladies and young girls? There must be a lot of fun in this religion you are not talking about, how about strip clubs? please tell us more
I think u got her wrong. She's talking about wives accusing single ladies of marrying their husbands and how wives can manage their marriage to avoid being snatch by other girls.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Fox12(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
I talk am...Na Nigeria be dis
How did I get here?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Eddygre8(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Based on religion
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by faraday77(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Confused people. Confusion everywhere.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by faraday77(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Confused people. Confusion everywhere. May God deliver her from the path of destruction.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Duggedised12(f): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
pocohantas:

I find that statement very annoying. How do you tell me a such. As in, the HEAD OF MY HOME, the man I am supposed to submit to, was SNATCHED. How!!? Women don’t get that grace, not with the fish-brains they are accused of having. Just cheat with your full chest and ensure I don’t find out. grin grin
Lol cheat with your chest grin grin grin.But you know humans will never want to have a sense of responsibility especially when there is an already made excuse to hide behind. grin grin grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Duggedised12(f): 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
danilmo:

Hope ure aware prick has no sense of its own, they get erected and overshadow Common sense until orgasm.

No reason am o,na till after orgasm man eyes dey clear, forget all these pastors and motivators, na packaging. Man is naturally polygamous if not for the financial burden..

Islam dnt give their men much marital wahala, na Christian dey tame their men..
After orgasms his eyes clears and he still doesn't do away with the snatchee,that is deliberate choice making.

It's cliche to say " prick nor get sense" don't you think undecided. So do we now excuse penis people for the rise in assualt cases in Nigeria since it is common knowledge that "prick nor get sense". undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by mattmogan88: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
mattmogan88:
SHAKING MY HEAD

Urs is even shaking. Mine refused to.

Plenty scams in humans nowadays.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Duggedised12:
Lol cheat with your chest grin grin grin.But you know humans will never want to have a sense of responsibility especially when there is an already made excuse to hide behind. grin grin grin

Naso nne, people should cheat and own up to it. All this “she snatched my husband“ doesn’t fly. We are talking about a human here, not an inanimate object.

You dey disturb everywhere now. I need to tap into this. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by mattmogan88: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Urs is even shaking. Mine refused to.

Plenty scams in humans nowadays.
WHO SCAM YOU, YOUR HEAD? grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by ransomed: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yeyebrity wants to trend and sell bad products.
A husband snatcher covering her ungodly tracks.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Adegunle4(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
You speak tittle- tattle without sense...somebody must have really taken out your sense with a headshot as your name reads.
Next time....be patient , learn before you speak/ comment.

HeadShot:
Gbam...

In Islam.. Allah has given all males to marry as many as they wish... Even if you are incapable of taking Care of them....

That's why my friends gate man Abdul have four wives including a 12 year but old in daura..

In Islam men are given licence to roam the earth and mate... While their women are hidden inside hijabs and niqabs in the kitchen..
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by bewla(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
money121:
Peele Motivational speaker
It's better to have face then to be lose olosho
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by advocatejare(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
envoymedia:
There Is Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam - Lizzy Anjorin Advises Ladies

Nigerian actress, Lizzy Anjorin has said that there is nothing like 'husband snatcher' in Islam, IgbereTV reports.

She stated this on a post shared on her Instagram page on Wednesday September 23. The actress who got married in a private ceremony in July this year, also affirmed that having a court wedding doesn't stop a muslim man from getting married to another woman.

Her post reads:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFefd6yJf_r/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
No wonder she joined Islam. So her aim is to go and marry another person's husband? grin

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Duggedised12(f): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Naso nne, people should cheat and own up to it. All this “she snatched my husband“ doesn’t fly. We are talking about a human here, not an inanimate object.

You dey disturb everywhere now. I need to tap into this. cheesy cheesy
disturb? Abeg o. I still dey my dey o. grin grin.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by membranus: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
pocohantas:
There is nothing like husband snatcher anywhere. People make a decision to cheat on their spouses or leave their spouses. It is women that go about blaming other women of SNATCHING their husbands.

A full grown human weighing over 70kg, maybe 90kg (with pot belly)- you say he was “SNATCHED”? How? Is he a phone?
grin undecided undecided cheesy

Gbam.

That pot belly got me.

Always on point.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Karlosorji(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ordinary hear you can’t spell and you Dey here de abuse. Wake up
Zchi1052:
We don here
Suit your self
Fake human with fake information in a fake country
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Yankee101: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Prostitutes everywhere
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by oaugraduate1234(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
HeadShot:
Gbam...

In Islam.. Allah has given all males to marry as many as they wish... Even if you are incapable of taking Care of them....

That's why my friends gate man Abdul have four wives including a 12 year but old in daura..

In Islam men are given licence to roam the earth and mate... While their women are hidden inside hijabs and niqabs in the kitchen..

That's a lie. The maximum number of wives a Muslim should marry is 4.
Stop speaking without knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Blasted By Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother / Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help / Mohbad: God, Abeg Oo, Make I No Die, Make Them Dey Promote My Music - Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.