Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom (46392 Views)

Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by envoymedia: 5:08am On Sep 24, 2020
Man Arrested For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mother's Bedroom (Photo)

IgbereTV reports that a young man identified as Samana Shua'ibu, age 20, has been arrested by the Bauchi State Police Command for allegedly raping a 9-year-old girl after threatening to stab her with a knife in Dini Village, Toro local Government Area of the state.

Confirming the news in a statement on Wednesday, September 23, Spokesman of the command, DSP Mohammad Wakil, said that the suspect sneaked into the bedroom of the victim's mother throgh the window, threatened to stab the minor before raping her.

The statement reads:

"On 16th/09/2020 at about 0900hrs one Mohammed Sani alias Kawu Sani ‘m’ of Dini Village via Rahama ward Toro LGA Bauchi came to Toro Police Station and reported that on 15th/09/2020 at about 0130hrs one Samana Shua'ibu 'm' aged 20yrs of the same address trespassed into his house where he entered his wife’s room through the window and met his daughter by name Hadiza (not real name) 'f' aged 9yrs sleeping," the statement reads.

"He threatened her with a knife not to shout or he kill her and forcefully had unlawful canal knowledge of her without her consent. On receipt of the report, A team of Policemen WAS drafted to the scene. The victim was taken to General Hospital Toro for medical treatment, while the suspect escaped to unknown destination,"

"Consequently, residents revealed that his family prevented the community to arrest the suspect as at the time of the incident. After preliminary investigation the suspect was arrested and confessed to the crime. Investigation is in progress after which suspect will be charge to court for prosecution."

https://igberetvnews.com/1365699/man-arrested-raping-9-year-old-girl-knife-point-inside-mothers-bedrooom-photo/
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by tillaman(m): 5:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Haaaaaaaaa shocked
It is over

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Orubebe01: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2020

14 Likes

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Look at his face for God sake. Knife point that wicked of him.

Out of ⅓ of every news rape case must surface.. cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by OkuFaba(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2020
HABA!! This one get liver oo, 1st at knife-point secondly inside her mama room..
IF YOU NO GET SHAME, TRY GET RESPECT

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Purplebubble: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Wickedness of a man...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by bewla(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2020
With the rate rain they fall cold they cache he

pls allow sistes inn

to operate

so as to save young girl the habit of leaning with fire at a tender age

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Mayng01(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2020
El-Rufus, here he comes. Please, do the needful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Hmmm

This bauchi people.. Them spray viga for air??

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by punisha: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2020
I took a long looks at his face and If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own opinion without being sentimental of course or offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say.

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Come Help us
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Timekeeper: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Person Don tire for all these bad news oooo
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by BoboNogoDie: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020
I hope he has been castrated already?
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by PureGoldh(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020
See as him face dey like hippopotamus yansh.

Oluwa airpus in dx world we dey so

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by SavageResponse(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020
I hope he gets a sever punishment for this crime
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020
angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Kusheer(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Okay we gat more to say about this year
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Kobicove(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020
This animal of a person is less than swine! angry
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by backnbeta(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2020
What's happening to our men? This is becoming unbecoming...the girlchild is no longer safe with family and friends in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Enudapan: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

The man should be dealt with merciless

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by wink2015(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Rape of children is becoming a regular news in the media nowadays.

The federal and state government needs to heightened the penalty for rape offences.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
backnbeta:
What's happening to our men? shocked shocked shocked
..... ManHood Madness Disease grin

14 Likes

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by dalass(f): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
grin

Their prophet taught them well
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Why now??
9 years old kwa
This is not the type of news I expect to be hearing in 2020, with all the crisis going on here and there embarassed
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Why rape when sex is cheap? With 200 naira, most ladies will offer him sex and still thank him.

This is bad.

The other day, some ladies gang raped a poor helpless boy. Nothing happened. Another lady was caught on camera sexually molesting a poor Hausa hustler.

All these are a result of moral decadence and the death of our tradition. This generation has become something else.

During the time of our forefathers when the gods fought for themselves, people were scared to even engage in premarital sex.

But now that we have replaced our tradition with a religion whose Gods are too lazy to fight for themselves but depend on the people and their laws to fight for them, evil doers are becoming more daring.

Africa my Africa!

This is all I can offer. Silver and Gold I have not.
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Uyi168: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
...his face and co still look fresh..
Be like say the guy never collect better beatings..
Guys nor dey around?
angry

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by AmazingELixir: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just imagine this skinny guy that his concern should be how to add a little flesh instead he opted to give out the little he has on a minor right in mother's home.

I wonder which of the fallen demons is incharge of conji..that demon must be so powerful it numbs the senses before it executes its plots.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Queenlovely(f): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Sonnobax15(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2020
undecided.

thank God he has been caught....
so let him face the consequences of using his rod on a minor....
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Hambivert: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Sparogatively, this is highly disgusting
"Konji na bastard" no mean say no be person father am

Guard your thoughts diligently and take control over it so you don't get Sparogated.

#NoIsNo
#SayNoToRape

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Cry In Philippines After Arrest, 100s Of Laptops Recovere / Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight / Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.