Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point (60777 Views)

Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by gimmehear(f): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2019
An Hijabian lady at the University of Ilorin was reportedly raped on Thursday, 1st August, in campus.

The report was brought to light on social media by a concerned student called Olatomiwa Adefioye, stating that she was raped by “an indigene of Oke Ose, Ilorin at oke ose ilorin, while leaving where she went to charge her gadgets.

She was raped at knife-point on Thursday evening.

So a female Student Of the university of ilorin teaching hospital (UITH) just got raped about 50 minutes ago by an indigene of oke ose, ilorin at oke ose ilorin while going home from where she went to charge her gadgets.

The rapist has been taken to the community leader’s house & The students have been lamenting that he’ll be left alone because he’s an indigene. And the lady is reported to be an ijabian sister who even uses gloves all the time. She was disvirgined by tonight’s incident.

“She was threatened with knife that she’s going to get killed it she doesn’t comply, it wasn’t robbery,” he concluded.

The “bush-angle” where she was raped has been louded for many rape case that has been allegedly ignored over years by the management.

Also the rapist was taken outside the school for justice due to constant alleged ignorance by the management.

To console her self and communicate the only way she can, here are her words below –

“It is really saddening that incidents like this is happening in a Unilorin host community. I promise the students of this community that we shall go to any length to ensure that the offender is brought to book, to serve as a deterrent! This will reach appropriate quarters!” says one of the school’s Comrade.

https://www.gbetutv.com/hijabian-lady-raped-at-popular-unilorin-angle/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by APCHaram: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Which one be hijabian again?

By the way she can't be addressed as a virgin anymore.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:

Epp me ask am.
Op, you said she was wearing gloves?

I wonder how much skin she showed that got her raped. undecidedundecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by tobtap: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
SAY NO TO RAPE... i pray the rapist is caught

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by chordrylateral(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Noooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
God will help her to overcome

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by JORDAN202: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
WE DO NOT NEED ALL THESE NONSENSE STORIES OF RAPE EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA.

WHAT HAS OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS DONE TO THE PREVIOUS SUSPECTED & CONFIRMED-RAPIST IN THE PAST?

MY ADVISE TO ANY WOMAN RAPED, IS TO SIMPLY GO AND ORGANIZE PEOPLE TO BLOW-OFF THE HEAD OF THE PERSON SHE ALLEGES OF THE RAPE IF SHE TRULY BELIEVES HER ALLEGATIONS TO BE VERY TRUTHFUL.

OUR FELLO NIGERIANS ARE INTERNATIONAL-COWARDS THAT WOULD ONLY BARK AND CANNOT EVEN BITE, AND OF WHICH MANY RAPIST ALREADY KNOW, WITH THE BELIEF THAT nothing go happen if i rape you, AND WHICH OF COURSE IS TRUE.

AS MUCH AS I SYMPATHIZE WITH RAPE VICTIMS, THEY must STOP THESE SEEKING FOR SYMPATHY FROM THE PUBLIC THAT MEANS NOTHING IN THE END.

3-UNDERGRADUATES RAPED A FELLOW STUDENT NOT TOO LONG AGO. THEY COULD NOT CONTINUE WITH THEIR STUDIES TO COMPLETION BECAUSE THE GIRL'S FAMILY SENT THEM TO HELL, INCLUDING 2-MEMBERS EACH OF THE BOYS FAMILY.

ANY GIRL AND FAMILY THAT CAN COPY THIS ADVISE, WILL NOT HAVE TO BEAR THE PAINS ALONE.

ALL WOMEN SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOTION OF Rape-ME-i-KILL-you !

ENOUGH IS NOW ENOFF !

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:
Hijabian can be simply defined as a Muslim lady who covers the sensual parts of her body by wearing loose Arabian clothing called hijab. Mostly women who use hijabs are women of virtue, women who respect their body and tends to protects men from lust and fornication. U know, men gets tempted by what they see n d idea of hijab is to cover n prevent that temptation. Hope I've convincingly answered your question sir.

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by phransix2: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
I think say una say na because ladies dress shabby and expose some body parts or wear tight skin hugging clothes and they seduce people with it that's why they are victims of rape. So what body part did someone on hijab expose?

Death sentence for rapist my take...

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by nurex01(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
gimmehear:
An Hijabian lady at the University of Ilorin was reportedly raped on Thursday, 1st August, in campus.

The report was brought to light on social media by a concerned student called Olatomiwa Adefioye, stating that she was raped by “an indigene of Oke Ose, Ilorin at oke ose ilorin, while leaving where she went to charge her gadgets.

She was raped at knife-point on Thursday evening.

So a female Student Of the university of ilorin teaching hospital (UITH) just got raped about 50 minutes ago by an indigene of oke ose, ilorin at oke ose ilorin while going home from where she went to charge her gadgets.

The rapist has been taken to the community leader’s house & The students have been lamenting that he’ll be left alone because he’s an indigene. And the lady is reported to be an ijabian sister who even uses gloves all the time. She was disvirgined by tonight’s incident.

“She was threatened with knife that she’s going to get killed it she doesn’t comply, it wasn’t robbery,” he concluded.

The “bush-angle” where she was raped has been louded for many rape case that has been allegedly ignored over years by the management.

Also the rapist was taken outside the school for justice due to constant alleged ignorance by the management.

To console her self and communicate the only way she can, here are her words below –

“It is really saddening that incidents like this is happening in a Unilorin host community. I promise the students of this community that we shall go to any length to ensure that the offender is brought to book, to serve as a deterrent! This will reach appropriate quarters!” says one of the school’s Comrade.

https://www.gbetutv.com/hijabian-lady-raped-at-popular-unilorin-angle/

you don start again. Where you don't confirm something and started publishing just to trend. The guy is at the Police Station and would be charged for an attempted RAPE AND ROBBERY. Although, the lady had bruises on her mouth and d guy clothes stained too due to the struggle. From what we heard at the Scene, he wasn't able to Penetrate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hijabian got me grin

So sorry for the rapist because he will meet his own Justice in Future, he will never go unpunished sad

4 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Junkie1: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
VIRGIN PVSSY

2 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Carlyboi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nawao!we have so many sex starved and morally depraved idiots in this country raping someone with a flowing burqa and even gloves on e serious o!the law needs to be stiffer for rapists I think their punishment is too light especially armed rapists castration should be added to their punishment!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by mannobi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nigeria is really in full scale war right now.
Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, bandits, boko haram, Rapists, F-sars, Niger-delta boys etc all in one country?? Britain needs to close down this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Awesomefred32(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019

grin grin grin
Hijab Virgin

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Duggedised12(f): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where are the "what was she wearing " crew?.

But serious question,which one be hijabian sister that uses gloves again? undecided undecided

hope she gets justice .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by maekkyrain(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin these 1 meet me 4 kindey

Abeg sell ur empty printer cateriage
Call or WhatsApp 09024725131
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by flowx(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sorry o!
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Vikzz(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmm God Help, Buhari Again grin
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by kalvoken(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
In as much as I condemn her rape incident, I do not see sense in the "virgin on hijab" you attached there.

Unless if you are telling that being raped as a virgin on hijab is more evil than being raped as anon virgin on weavon or even low hair cut.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by IamSoProlific: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Who confirmed the virginity

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Harpos2(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
So sad
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
So sad. Too many devilish souls roam our streets and communities.

I can't imagine the kind of trauma she'll be going through now. It's heart wrenching.

Even a prostitute feels traumatized when raped let alone an innocent young woman who has struggled to preserve her chastity.

I wonder how someone can enjoy raping a woman. I just don't know how?

Train your children well o, so that your family name will not enter prison rollcall.

5 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by kingzjay(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
So because she uses hijab and gloves. She's a virgin?

I condemn rape in its entirety. Rapist should be dealt with severely

3 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Awesomefred32:

grin grin grin

Hijab Virgin

You need help.

Of all the comments in this world, this is the first thing you could think of? Shows you're a perv and might not shy away from raping a woman if you had the chance.

Such a disgusting comment from a psychopath.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by yhemsy62(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hijabian you said?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.