Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. (41530 Views)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Pls What Can Cause This Stubborn Rash? / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Soulmender: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Buy neo medrol, I had similar experience when I shaved my beards with shaving stick then, neo medrol cleared it in less than 3 days, I don't know if I got the name correct cuz it's been long. I bought it 1500 around 2015

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Obemube35(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
let him take fluconazole capsules bp 200mg one tablet a day to dry the rashes.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by rodgermetty(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:
I lost my dad last month, according to tradition we were told to cut our hair excluding the last born. It's been a week since then, but this rash on my head won't leave. I have been using damatol since I cut my hair, please can anyone recommend something better for me.

This is my first time of barbing bololo in years. Please nairalanders help me

If you have tried everything and it doesnt work do not worry. I have 1 thing that will work and I can bet all I have on it and also be ready to compensate you if it doesnt after using it.

Some of the so many testimonies on nairaland ob this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil

Amazing herbs black seed oil and tea you can contact me on how to get one

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by flington4550(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ah Na KuRuKuSaa Be This Oo...This Tormented Me Back When I Was Little, I Remembered Using
Alum×Lemon Together
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by ozoebuka1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:
I lost my dad last month, according to tradition we were told to cut our hair excluding the last born. It's been a week since then, but this rash on my head won't leave. I have been using damatol since I cut my hair, please can anyone recommend something better for me.

but ude olybact
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Chinedumsimpero(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Buy from any store
Benzl benzoate
Apply after bath
In dome days it will stop
It myt b scabbies
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Felincous(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Bro abeg don't mind all of them
Anytime I shave my hair with blade this happens even till now.
Solution just be putting damatol then don't allow d hair to grow much then go and barb it with clipper then tell them to put after shave. Don't use cap to be covering it. By the time you barb two times it will go. Good luck
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by TrickyTeeBBN5: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by LadySarah: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Just remove your mind from it it will go on its own when your hair closes.

Your scalp was irritated.

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by SATANNIST: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
nairalander needs to learn how to shower
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Yemi4love: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
What about someone that got burns after saving with razor, what can be used to clear the burns?
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by MiamiePizza(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Try damatol
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Well it may be due to ingrown hair as it is seen in most individuals(esp blacks) It may or may not be accompanied by an infection of the hair follicle (folliculitis) or "razor bumps" (pseudofolliculitis barbae), which vary in size. While ingrown hair most commonly appears in areas where the skin is shaved or waxed (beard, legs, pubic region), it can appear anywhere. Anything which causes the hair to be broken off unevenly with a sharp tip can cause ingrown hairs.[1] Ingrown hairs are also caused because of lack of natural exfoliation in the skin.
Treatment -you can apply salicylic acid to such site to encourage exfoliation but with time and proper shaving this condition tends to resolve
Note...... Pls kindly see a dermatologist the above is just a suggestion thank you
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by SATANNIST: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
obicoolnino:
Pls visit the hospital for remedy asap
shur up. the reason why h posted it here is because he dosnt want to vidit the hospital
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by egojeny1(f): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Use Longrich bamboo soap, it will clear within 4 days.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by braino1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Stop the damatol u re using and start applying Septol(Cintronella.) Use it twice daily ND u can still take ketoconazole tablet to kill it from d inside. U re welcom
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Otenzy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Ingrown hair. Happens to me too whenever I use shaving stick or razor on my head.
Just allow it, when the hair grows, it'll disappear on its own.
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
What have you been feeding on?
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by nuelyoyo(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
These are bumps, buy Epiderm cream.

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Tekoa: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Apply sulphur ointment (can be purchased at any chemist) every day for 3weeks. It is a fungal infection. Very stubborn.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by mankan2k7(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Buy skin Neal or fun bact A
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
nairalander needs to learn how to shower
Not every post is an avenue to mock or scorn an individual
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by merits(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Soak small piece of alum in half cup of water, leave the alum till it dissolve.use the solution to rob your head in the morning before you take your bath.in a few days all the rashes will dried off.

NB: when you rob the solution on your head your head will turn white.do not fear that's how it works.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by enemyofprogress: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kuruna.com
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Hersey(f): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:

I'm a skincare therapist. I can give you product that can cure it in less than 2weeks. Thanks.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by GMBuhari: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
first time ba ?

don't worry there are two things involved

first , it happens if it's your first time

second , one of your siblings or barber has infection and probably infected you

it'll pass by itself don't go taking drugs or something ok ? after two weeks if it's still there , then go see a doctor / dermatologist

but i can tell you honestly , if it's the first time you are barbing skin, it happens to at least 80% of people who do that for the first time

get fruits rich in vitamin c
Samsimple:

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by od501: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Call this number +234 706 944 2974. I recommend her.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Desmaxwell(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Call me or inbox me
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Fungal infection

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by NobleC28(f): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Buy fusin tablet,greenzoral, and funbeaut A soap, it will clear gradually.
Its a fungal infection...so you should treat with anti fungal as well. Also eat healthy food and fruits and make use of body cream that contains enough vitamin E to moisturize your body. Dry skin can easily contact fungal infections.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by tillo4real(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
ren black soap is the solution contact me on 07032686456

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by codedly: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Why not try double stem cell,it curative for any diseases in the body.08033232257

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. / 350 New COVID-19 Cases, 206 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 4 - (1728 Tested) / ‘No Man Can Shift Your Womb’ - Dr Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.