Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,219 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. (41528 Views)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Pls What Can Cause This Stubborn Rash? / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by comtem2011: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:
I lost my dad last month, according to tradition we were told to cut our hair excluding the last born. It's been a week since then, but this rash on my head won't leave. I have been using damatol since I cut my hair, please can anyone recommend something better for me.

This is my first time of barbing bololo in years. Please nairalanders help me
Go and buy Nizoral shampoo, also, buy tribotan cream to be applied morning and night. While u wash with the Nizoral shampoo every 2 or 3 days.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Excallibur(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:
I lost my dad last month, according to tradition we were told to cut our hair excluding the last born. It's been a week since then, but this rash on my head won't leave. I have been using damatol since I cut my hair, please can anyone recommend something better for me.

it's normal for most people to have this kind of rashes if you use razor blade it will go on its own in due time

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by beegs(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Use neo-medrol that will do magic but u need to use it constant
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by DankemzI(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:

This method I'm about telling you is the most affordable and very effective, I used it personally when I had such rashes.
Aboki sold me Alum to rub after birthing, you have to burst em to have the alum in contact. You have to control the urge to scratch and watch how smooth your head becomes
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
What Do U Expect B4? When U Use Razor Blade To Scrape Ur Hair.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Godfiidence: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Simple. Start by bathing more with hot water that has a drop or two of dettol antiseptic in it, don't scrub that head with a bath sponge, or rub hard with a towel and even scratch with a hair brush or dirty hands as it will only worsen the irritation. An alternative to the hot water and dettol bath is; get a bowl of warm water, add two drops of dettol then get a very clean hand towel which you will dip in the dettol mixed warm water, let it soak some of the water, squeeze it a bit then dab the affected part gently. Always wash your hands and ensure you don't place them on your head whenever they are dirty.

Samsimple:

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by HolyTitus(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Soul Mate sulphur cream - the one with the black label
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Yemi4love: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
DankemzI:

This method I'm about telling you is the most affordable and very effective, I used it personally when I had such rashes.
Aboki sold me Alum to rub after birthing, you have to burst em to have the alum in contact. You have to control the urge to scratch and watched how smooth your head becomes
does this also works for beard burns gotten from razor saving?
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by lawrenzo007(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Use skineal... I'm currently using it for my skin rashes n it's working
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Akachukwu42(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Don't worry it will go off on its own. I know u are seeking for solutions cos it's painful sometimes. The cause is that u have a stubborn hair, and when u shave such hair with razor this happens.. It takes 2weeks for it to clear off.

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by chukkysnow: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:

I smell syhilis
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by tollyboy5(m): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=money121 post=94247047]Sorry oo[/qu
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:

It's normal when razor is used on some heads like mine, too. It will go as the hair grows. But for quick recovery, you may visit your barber with your own clipper, tell him to help you barb/scrape your head & then ask him to apply the after-shave treatment. You will thank God you did.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Onlytru: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2020
That is a plaque psoriasis!!! Try this Rx medication -> Clobetasol propionate 0.05 solution It is quite pricey but if you can afford it, it will cure the psoriasis.

P.S
I prefer you buy the solution instead of the cream
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by winningwinner(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2020
Visit www.4life.com and then chat me up.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by obowunmi(m): 12:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Samsimple:

DIRTY, UNSANITARY clippers were used on your head.

It might be permanent.

Do not allow any barber to use UNSANITARY clippers on you. Carry your own alcohol-based cleaner if you need to go to the barber badly.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Shutupthere: 12:57am On Sep 25, 2020
ALEX182:
That is what we used to call kraw-kraw and lapalapa as kids. C'mon bro, in this day and age? You must be a dirty person.
You are very ignorant. That's a fungi infection and has nothing to do with hygiene

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Sangre: 1:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Samsimple:

you can use a more soothing balm(like aboniki)it will seem like your scalp is on fire after applying at first but in 3mins it will be calm and stop rubbing you head with your palm it is just your skin reacting to the blade. In two weeks it will be all be gone once your hair comes up. You are also allergic to damatol stop using it for now.Don't panic its just natural
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by rodgermetty(m): 1:36am On Sep 25, 2020
Remedy to everything except death

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Father4all: 3:16am On Sep 25, 2020
Samsimple:

contact me ASAP /0/8/03/2/2/4/5/0/1/7
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Evezi: 4:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Father4all:
contact me ASAP /0/8/03/2/2/4/5/0/1/7
Samsimple:

Look for Vecuten and apply topically. It may be scarce for now. Thank me later
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Johnwar1: 4:50am On Sep 25, 2020
I have what you can use to cure it chat me up....08054075609
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by wizdooarchy3(m): 5:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Samsimple:

kindly put your hands down ie don't scratch it for the next one week thats the Magic BRO

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by wizdooarchy3(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2020
Johnwar1:
I have what you can use to cure it chat me up....08054075609

marketers Una dey here?
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by markanthony123(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2020
Please chat Menon watsap for effective treatment 08063495954
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by davies(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Wash your head preferably with medicated soap, apply lime, when the lime dries up, apply Caccatin... Go to a pharmaceutical shop, get a drug that can clean ur body system to compliment
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by davies(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2020
wizdooarchy3:

kindly put your hands down ie don't scratch it for the next one week thats the Magic BRO
That's just one of the technique, can you do it

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by starlingbawa(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2020
ALEX182:
That is what we used to call kraw-kraw and lapalapa as kids. C'mon bro, in this day and age? You must be a dirty person.

Is this the best advice you can proffer?
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by danvon(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2020
Mix salt with water and apply to infected area
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by idolakes(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2020
Bro use Funbact A, Make sure you wash the affected area with warm water and apply it before going to bed at nightquote author=Samsimple post=94246505]I lost my dad last month, according to tradition we were told to cut our hair excluding the last born. It's been a week since then, but this rash on my head won't leave. I have been using damatol since I cut my hair, please can anyone recommend something better for me.

[/quote]
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Vonoforeal(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2020
Use natural supplement like: cheated zinc, tre-en-en and garlic allium complex. Within few days it will disappear. Contact 09010262627 for more info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. / 350 New COVID-19 Cases, 206 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 4 - (1728 Tested) / ‘No Man Can Shift Your Womb’ - Dr Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.