Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Waec Recruitment; Pls Could This Be From Waec Or A Scam! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Recruitment; Pls Could This Be From Waec Or A Scam! (1547 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Recruitment; Pls Could This Be From Waec Or A Scam! by Tulamania: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2011
Hello house, has any one received a mail like this or could this be a scam? Pls advise me on what to make of this, I received it in my yahoo mail yesterday:

WAEC RECRUITMENT[AntiVir checked]
Monday, February 28, 2011 7:26 AM

To: xxxx

Dear xxxxx
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT

With regards to the on-going WAEC Recruitment,you are requested to send the scanned copies of these additional documents to the email address: ocogunleye@sidmach.com

1.Olevel Certificate.

2.Degree Certificate.

3.Birth Certificate.

Please endevour to send it wihin the next 72hrs.

O.M. ADEBAYO
Ag. Head (HRM)
For: HMO

Mind you, my full names were quoted just like I applied for the job at WAEC site. But what can anyone use a scanned copy of result for?
Re: Waec Recruitment; Pls Could This Be From Waec Or A Scam! by jandoe88: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2011
tulaminia, it is real, sidmach is an internet and wireless organisation with WAEC, i can say dis surely, cos i served with Waec; and know about them, so if they asked u to send a scanned copy of ur waec result, u beta send it and stop askin questions ok. U are about to get ur dream job with waec, wish u best of luck, i didnt apply for the job or write d test. Gudluck, c u at the top!
Re: Waec Recruitment; Pls Could This Be From Waec Or A Scam! by vikky09(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2011
i also rcvd the same msg, pls anyone with info shd post it
Re: Waec Recruitment; Pls Could This Be From Waec Or A Scam! by ogaemma: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
jandoe 88:

tulaminia, it is real, sidmach is an internet and wireless organisation with WAEC, i can say dis surely, cos i served with Waec; and know about them, so if they asked u to send a scanned copy of your waec result, u beta send it and stop askin questions ok. U are about to get your dream job with waec, wish u best of luck, i didnt apply for the job or write d test. Gudluck, c u at the top!

Weather sidmach is connected to waec or not please listen! IF THEY ASK YOU TO PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY, PLS IGNORE THEM AND KNOW IS A SCAM. MY FRIEND IN ABUJA WORKS WITH WAEC, I WILL COPY AND SEND YOUR POST TO HIM.
I know waec have a domain name on the internet, so I smell some scam,until I get a reply from him, I will confirm.BE CAREFUL.
Re: Waec Recruitment; Pls Could This Be From Waec Or A Scam! by Tulamania: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2011
Hey thanks jandoe 88 for the clarification, I almost didn't want to reply the mail,

I also appreciate your note of warning ogaemma and will be expecting ur friendz reply, in any case I still have a day for the 72 hrs to elapse.

Thank you all, for watching one another's back, we shall surely meet at the top,
Re: Waec Recruitment; Pls Could This Be From Waec Or A Scam! by Gbemmy135(f): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2011
@Tulamania send the documents fast.u were not asked to bring money.dont miss this opportunity oo.
Re: Waec Recruitment; Pls Could This Be From Waec Or A Scam! by patosky911: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
did anyone dat wrote the test in abuja receive the message?pls kindly let the house know immediately.
Re: Waec Recruitment; Pls Could This Be From Waec Or A Scam! by vikky09(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
i wrote in nuc maitama abj and i got d mail too

(1) (Reply)

Pls Apply For This Jobs / Wanted Online Data Entry Workers Pay Very Attractive..... $1,500/month / Urgently Needed: Trainees, Customer Service Officers,etc Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.