Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj (14870 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba / Breaking News: Kanye West Tweets At Don Jazzy & D’banj [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by owobokiri(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
Meh, , must be a slow news day,
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Tolulop001(f): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
cool beans smiley
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2011
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
This is what they call ''open doors''. God is good , am happy for them jo orrh, lil wayne can shove his 1 million dollars demand up his ass. grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by badman(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2011
Iceman is the ish

According the DM kanye sent me  shocked. He fell in love wiv the Mr Endowed beat, hence he needs donjazzy badly n probably a collabo.

againstGEJ:

he needs their money in my opinion.

He is the one paying them duh!!!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by trhymes(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2011
DON JAZZY NA BIG BOY, CONFIRM CONNECTION WITH THE BEST, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, THEM MO'HIT ARTIST AND CREW ARE THE BEST IN AFRICA, FOLLOWED BY P'SQUARE AND 2FACE AND THEN THE CHOCOLATE BOYS, GINGER YOURSELF, AIM TOWARDS WORKING WITH THE BEST.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by kcudemezue: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
ooosshhee.
sombody tel 9ice to step up his game like dbanj, instead of abusing his mentors.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by buzugee(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2011
so basically these guys are going around prostituting themselves to these american pimps ? shocked lol @ lil wayne the love-vendor tryna shake off the african hos by demanding $1000000 grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by javalove(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2011
kcudemezue:

ooosshhee.
sombody tel 9ice to step up his game like dbanj, instead of abusing his mentors.

if by mentor u mean Rugheadman, . .abusing people should not be a big deal cos he is good at it

@topic
good things happening. . .congrats to Dapo and Senior Don-J (yea he was ma snr in high skool  grin grin grin)

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by drax(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
Better comes out good whether na deal for beatz or collab.Goodluck to mohits empire, nice blueprint for others to step up their game.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by drax(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
Mmhnn
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2011
javalove:

@topic
good things happening. . .congrats to Dapo and Senior Don-J (yea he was ma snr in high skool  grin grin grin)

ur senior in high school, lmao, he is singing and counting millions, you are still counting thousands and doing javascript , well fingers no equal. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by kcudemezue: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2011
na so e be.
once u hammer everybody go begin find link to join u to him.
senior ke , senior ko, sinior nee.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2011
Big ups to them
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by vanitty: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
Lmao
You are damn right. It is a big deal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by javalove(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2011
04kaa:

your senior in high school, lmao, he is singing and counting millions, you are still counting thousands and doing javascript , well fingers no equal. grin grin grin grin

Lol. . .me sef dey count millions na. . .and donjazzy no fit count my own join him own. . .that na sure tin

Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by againstGEJ(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
ask them how much they paid Snoop. You are all so ignorant.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by ideylaff: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2011
ask them how much they paid Snoop. You are all so ignorant

@ againstGEJ, lets say about 500,000 canine  "do g eeey"dollars (dg) lol

After the video shoot snoop must have provided them with a lot of snoop babes,  to water down the days job,

American Big Boooooty Chick desert , all night, more like a 5 Course meal, Kai, dont touch it , file oooosheeeee  wink
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by againstGEJ(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^

Wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by blackgucci(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2011
hope it pulls through. we have heard shit like this before.

no doubt don-j is a world class producer.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by ideylaff: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ againstGEJ I was only bn funny bro,

na wah oooo, u vex 2day,  wink

if them Mo Hits are doing all these Collabo for effizy, "we are the biggest in the market" reasons with no business angle to it, then its all not worth it.

They need to sit down first and see how they will approach the American market using people like Akon and co, these hip hop boys, na dey do free work oooo,

If Snoop did it for free then no problem,

if kanye is charging them and the song is only going 2 sell/promoted in 9ija whats the point

Have they started to play Mr endowed on VH1, The American side of MTV, the Major Hip Hop Channels, ? Naaaa dont think so

Business 1st b4 Efizzy or nothing gained,
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by foyeks2001(f): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2011
who cares
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by roughneck: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2011
saw d tweet by d guy with very huge ego this morning, had to read over and over, big ups to dbanj and donjazzy
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by blackgucci(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
we have heard shit shit like this before hope it pulls through.

no doubt don-j is a world class producer.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by bigal: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2011
is no big deal,is jus music, don't let it get into ur head!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
Haters would be. . . . Haters
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Robotnik: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2011
roughneck:

saw d tweet by d guy with very huge ego this morning,  had to read over and over, big ups to dbanj and donjazzy

Wetin concern "ego" with this one, if you see "ego" tell am say dbanj and donjazzy don gooo, ego koor,  egoviin ni
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by darne(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
GBAM !!! the big One, I love Nigerian Music !!!, Btw Why Putting Up that Fake Picture Of MI ??
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by A40(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2011
Nigerians!!!! Una don bring beef come! First they said Snoop is played out and the song was a wasted collabo and now they are getting love from Kanye West and people still dey beef.

againstGEJ:

ask them how much they paid Snoop. You are all so ignorant.
#IsItYourMoney
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Slyr0x: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
In my opinion, this is just good news. Thumbs up for MO'HITS.

With time we'll start seeing combos like Rihanna/WandeCoal grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by ideylaff: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2011
Mo hitsve a problem with Mohits 1 bit, infact, I love their music though after a while it can be choking.

Don't get it twisted guys, all people are saying is Kanyew Tweets Don Jazzy and D'Banj, don't mean a party has to happen pn NL
tthat'sall they are saying.

I repeat if this so called collabos are just for the consumption of the 9ija market, then no need for all these jumping up and down.

They have to be able to cross sell across the continent and then, Grammy will land.

D'banj and Don Jazy are like kid bros to me, , they get kudos /pat on the back from me when I think they need it and advice from time to time.

This my own 1 penny I already dropped for them,

Make these Collabos work,  not only airplayed in 9ija, and then, I can say a Big well done for now its a pat on the back.

4 Now good luck to the boys and all the best. Having a different but not negative view does not mean hate,
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
ideylaff:

@ againstGEJ I was only bn funny bro,

na wah oooo, u vex 2day,  wink

if them Mo Hits are doing all these Collabo for effizy, "we are the biggest in the market" reasons with no business angle to it, then its all not worth it.

They need to sit down first and see how they will approach the American market using people like Akon and co, these hip hop boys, na dey do free work oooo,

If Snoop did it for free then no problem,

if kanye is charging them and the song is only going 2 sell/promoted in 9ija whats the point

Have they started to play Mr endowed on VH1, The American side of MTV, the Major Hip Hop Channels, ? Naaaa dont think so

Business 1st b4 Efizzy or nothing gained,

Which is why I believe Psquare are the richest 'afro-hip' acts in Nigeria, no contest. I see DBanj and his crew doing too much wasteful effizy and 'lau lau' with little back up investment. I wouldn't be surprised if Dbanj doesnt have up to N20m raw cash in his accounts. But PSquare? I think those business-minded Anambra boys would be the first to make it to the N1b mark. . .if they haven't already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music / I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee / What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.