Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj (14872 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba / Breaking News: Kanye West Tweets At Don Jazzy & D’banj [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by bgees(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2011
eldee:

@Slimshay

[b]Justin Beiber is probably the second biggest name in music right now . . .
grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by A40(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
pro01:

Far better in your ears, and in mine - because we can understand and feel him. But would it sound 'better' in the ears of an American, Briton or canadian? And is that not the purpose of featuring a big international star? So that you can break into the international (especially American market)? Lets be analytical for once abeg, this ain't beef. The truth is that Don Jazzy has great international prospects - but I cannot say the same for DBanj. M.I maybe, Asa maybe. . .and one or two others, but not D'banj; never would be DBanj. His stuff would always be meant for the Nigerian/African market.
Inferiority complex na our problem for this country! Who told you Americans want you sounding like another Americana?? The American market is probably the hardest to break into but it doesnt mean its impossible at least UK acts like Tinie Tempah are making waves right now! Besides with the sharp drop in quality of music coming from that side of the world who are you to say D'Banj does not have a right to go for it? Are Soulja Boy,Plies,Gucci Mane,Waka Flocka Flame e.t.c better than D'Banj?
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2011
eldee:

@Slimshay

[b]Justin Beiber is probably the second biggest name in music right now . . . he tweeted him and it was a big deal.[/b]He mentioned J.Cole and it was a big deal before the song came out, we didn't even know the name of the song.
Even Drake's co-signs are big deals . . . Nas came out to say Drake and J.Cole are the future of hiphop, he didn't say, 'we'll work together', all he said was, 'I'm feeling em', that made MTV news.
This one is not on MTV news, it's on Nairaland and Twitter and you think it's being blown out of proportion??

Abeg no dey form Prof jare . . . forget that side, you're beginning to sound like my dad that doesn't want me to be happy for my new Black Ops game. grin grin
Joykiller to badt. tongue tongue
Was playing black ops multiplayer while man u was getting spanked, i got raped on that shit like 100 times. cry
bgees:

grin grin

na true oh. You no see how everything about the guy dey always trend? If im poop na #WhenJustinBieberPooped wey go trend grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Mobinga: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2011
A-40:

Inferiority complex na our problem for this country! Who told you Americans want you sounding like another Americana?? The American market is probably the hardest to break into but it doesnt mean its impossible at least UK acts like Tinie Tempah are making waves right now! Besides with the sharp drop in quality of music coming from that side of the world who are you to say D'Banj does not have a right to go for it? Are Soulja Boy,Plies,Gucci Mane,Waka Flocka Flame e.t.c better than D'Banj?
Are you even replying the mongoloid?
Every Nigerian Rapper shits on Soulja Boy,Plies,Gucci Mane, and Waka Flocka Flame!!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2011
A-40:

Inferiority complex isn't our problem (maybe yours, but certainly not mine), our problem is schizophrenia - detachment from reality. I singled out DBanj because I think HE (not Nigerian musicians as a whole, duh) has nothing to sell to the international market, and thats MY phucking opinion, which I have a right to. We have others that can certainly compete Internationally including Don Jazzy (and even Wande Coal), but not DBanj. I enjoy some of his music and like the brother - so it ain't a matter of beef; I'm just not so convinced that he has the unique rhythm/vibe, gripping voice, compelling story, enigmatic aura, artistic depth, and definitive talent to make a cross-cultural sensation. The boy would be a mere lifeless skeleton without the flesh of Don Jazzy's deft beats and production (unlike Wande Coal who I think has enough talent to stand on his own). It's not by making gratingly repetitive and utterly meaningless exclamations that a musician captures the attention of a global audience. If we're talking about originality as a basis for competing internationally then we might as well forget the whole Nigerian afro-hip/pop/R&B community and look in the direction of the likes of Lagbaja, Femi Kuti and perhaps Nneka. So stop acting like you know what you're talking about.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by A40(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2011
pro01:

Inferiority complex isn't our problem (maybe yours, but certainly not mine), our problem is schizophrenia - detachment from reality. I singled out DBanj because I think HE (not Nigerian musicians as a whole, duh) has nothing to sell to the international market, and thats MY phucking opinion, which I have a right to. We have others that can certainly compete Internationally including Don Jazzy (and even Wande Coal), but not DBanj. I enjoy some of his music and like the brother - so it ain't a matter of beef;
Who cares about your opinion?? Its not worth a Zimabwean dollar!

pro01:

[b]I'm just not so convinced that he has the unique rhythm/vibe, gripping voice, compelling story, enigmatic aura, artistic depth, and definitive talent to make a cross-cultural sensation. [/b]The boy would be a mere lifeless skeleton without the flesh of Don Jazzy's deft beats and production (unlike Wande Coal who I think has enough talent to stand on his own). It's not by making gratingly repetitive and utterly meaningless exclamations that a musician captures the attention of a global audience. If we're talking about originality as a basis for competing internationally then we might as well forget the whole Nigerian afro-hip/pop/R&B community and look in the direction of the likes of Lagbaja, Femi Kuti and perhaps Nneka. So stop acting like you know what you're talking about.
Unless you are talking about music of the early 90's to early 2000's all this grammar are not needed to sell music in this day and age.

pro01:

The boy would be a mere lifeless skeleton without the flesh of Don Jazzy's deft beats and production (unlike Wande Coal who I think has enough talent to stand on his own). It's not by making gratingly repetitive and utterly meaningless exclamations that a musician captures the attention of a global audience. If we're talking about originality as a basis for competing internationally then we might as well forget the whole Nigerian afro-hip/pop/R&B community and look in the direction of the likes of Lagbaja, Femi Kuti and perhaps Nneka. So stop acting like you know what you're talking about.
For your mind now u don yarn sensible thing! I am sure you where one of the people that said Snoop would not make it without Dre after they split! You call it gratingly repetitive while more sensible people call it signature style
So what is unoriginal about D'Banj"s style?? Someone having an influence on your music is different from copying the person all together so you are making as much sense as a gorrilla suffering from Parkinson's disease

Mobinga:

Are you even replying the mongoloid?
Every Nigerian Rapper shits on Soulja Boy,Plies,Gucci Mane, and Waka Flocka Flame!!
No mind the maga!! With the general low standard of music everywhere going international should be a lot easier than back in the day!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 12:48am On Mar 03, 2011
Mobinga:

na true oh. You no see how everything about the guy dey always trend? If im poop na #WhenJustinBieberPooped wey go trend grin
bgees:

grin grin

http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/03/02/justin-bieber-never-say-never-box-office/

Twitter: 7,806,293 Followers
Facebook: 22,322,685 Likes
Youtube: 1,300,000,000 views

Say no more.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 03, 2011
A-40:

Who cares about your opinion?? Its not worth a Zimabwean dollar!

Unless you are talking about music of the early 90's to early 2000's all this grammar are not needed to sell music in this day and age.
For your mind now u don yarn sensible thing! I am sure you where one of the people that said Snoop would not make it without Dre after they split! You call it gratingly repetitive while more sensible people call it signature style
So what is unoriginal about D'Banj"s style?? Someone having an influence on your music is different from copying the person all together so you are making as much sense as a gorrilla suffering from Parkinson's disease
No mind the maga!! With the general low standard of music everywhere going international should be a lot easier than back in the day!

U must be a miserable basstarrd and a son of a wretched dog. If you don't care about my opinion why did you bother replying to it in the first place? And what makes you think your opinion is worth more than any other? Why are you so hell-bent on forcing your subjective opinions down another's throat? See this contemptible maggot talking about 'sensible' when your response has been anything but sensible. You must get your kicks from advertising your imbecility here. I do hope you would find buyers.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by A40(m): 2:01am On Mar 03, 2011
pro01:

U must be a miserable basstarrd and a son of a wretched dog.
Hahahaha this nigga is getting emotional! Are you on your period??  grin grin. You would have to be an offspring of a wretched dog to know one

pro01:

If you don't care about my opinion why did you bother replying to it in the first place? And what makes you think your opinion is worth more than any other? Why are you so hell-bent on forcing your subjective opinions down another's throat? See this contemptible maggot talking about 'sensible' when your response has been anything but sensible. You must get your kicks from advertising your imbecility here. I do hope you would find buyers.
Look at this half-baboon half gorrilla!! D'Banj has prolly achieved more than anyone in your miserable lineage combined would ever achieve and you are here tryna sound smart!! How do you know he would not be felt in other climes that is the question a simple minded son of Jezebel with shyte bricks for brains has been unable to answer?

He would blow globally! And when he does you could grab a razor and slit your wrists! Nobody gon miss you

What a bloodclot!!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by bgees(m): 2:23am On Mar 03, 2011
eldee:

http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/03/02/justin-bieber-never-say-never-box-office/

Twitter: 7,806,293 Followers
Facebook: 22,322,685 Likes
Youtube: 1,300,000,000 views

Say no more.

na by that? lol!!
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by shotster50(m): 3:45am On Mar 03, 2011
pro01:

Inferiority complex isn't our problem (maybe yours, but certainly not mine), our problem is schizophrenia - detachment from reality. I singled out DBanj because I think HE (not Nigerian musicians as a whole, duh) has nothing to sell to the international market, and thats MY phucking opinion, which I have a right to. We have others that can certainly compete Internationally including Don Jazzy (and even Wande Coal), but not DBanj. I enjoy some of his music and like the brother - so it ain't a matter of beef; I'm just not so convinced that he has the unique rhythm/vibe, gripping voice, compelling story, enigmatic aura, artistic depth, and definitive talent to make a cross-cultural sensation. The boy would be a mere lifeless skeleton without the flesh of Don Jazzy's deft beats and production (unlike Wande Coal who I think has enough talent to stand on his own). It's not by making gratingly repetitive and utterly meaningless exclamations that a musician captures the attention of a global audience. If we're talking about originality as a basis for competing internationally then we might as well forget the whole Nigerian afro-hip/pop/R&B community and look in the direction of the likes of Lagbaja, Femi Kuti and perhaps Nneka. So stop acting like you know what you're talking about.

I totally feel you on what you said. You should know by now that on NL if you hold a contrary view, you are a hater.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by bgees(m): 3:54am On Mar 03, 2011
shotster50:

I totally feel you on what you said.  You should know by now that on NL if you hold a contrary view,  you are a hater.

True. Thats why I did not comment on this topic myself.  cool

The way A40 attacked the guy, you would think pro01 ran over his cat.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by montelik(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2011
bgees:

grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by djcrucifix(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2011
i'm proud to be a nigerian, datz all i have to say.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2011
bgees:

na by that? lol!!

You must be in a cave for you not to know how big Bieber is . . . this negro sells out stadiums on a regular.
Let me put it like this . . . he has more fans that Jay-Z + Kanye put together. . . fans that will by his urine.

Apart from Gaga and Rihanna, tell me one person you know that's as big as Justin Bieber.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by slimshay(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2011
Ha Eldee, so na una abi, wey no fit take person tasi Bieber wink

Alert! Alert!!. . .news just in, Bgees just dissed Justin wink wink wink
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Cuteobi(f): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2011
Nairalanders stop hatin ur own.hes so ENDOWED
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2011
pro01:

. . . I singled out DBanj because I think HE (not Nigerian musicians as a whole, duh) has nothing to sell to the international market, and thats MY phucking opinion, which I have a right to. We have others that can certainly compete Internationally including Don Jazzy (and even Wande Coal), but not DBanj. I enjoy some of his music and like the brother - so it ain't a matter of beef

Fallacy.

D'Banj may not have anything to offer lyrically, but he's an entertainer . . . plus he's got a signature style and a well branded image - look through the whole Nigerian Music Industry and tell me any other artiste that's better packaged/branded than D'Banj??

You're forgetting that music of these days is more about business than anything else . . . D'Banj has his fair share of the market - folks who don't need all those mind-stimulating or nerve-racking music, folks who just wanna have fun dancing away their troubles, etc . . . akatas would dance more rigorously to a negro that jumps on stage to scream "I'm Skibanj" over crazy beats than a griot who just wanna preach some homiletic.

I'm just not so convinced that he has the unique rhythm/vibe, gripping voice, compelling story, enigmatic aura, artistic depth, and definitive talent to make a cross-cultural sensation.

Make a list of the top 10 artistes on the globe now - tell me how many of them have ALL of those qualities you listed up there?? From your list, the only quality I agree that D'Banj lacks completely is the ability to tell a compelling story . . . but then I wonder if one actually needs that to "make a cross-cultural sensation"?? Fela was the quintessential artiste, but how many compelling stories were in KSA's or Obey's songs in their hey days??

Talking about artistic depth, that is an ambiguous term . . . while I agree that he has not the lyrical nous, he knows "his music" by heart - he plays the type of music that he knows he's naturally suited for . . . he's an entertainer, he's got stage craft, he's known to play an instrument, and he doesn't sing off-key grin etc - he def'ly scores some points here.

The boy would be a mere lifeless skeleton without the flesh of Don Jazzy's deft beats and production (unlike Wande Coal who I think has enough talent to stand on his own). It's not by making gratingly repetitive and utterly meaningless exclamations that a musician captures the attention of a global audience.

And have you ever paused to consider what an A-Class MC like Biggie would be without P.Diddy?? Though he'll still have excelled, we'll have missed the heaven-made tango . . . any skilled artiste can hold his own without the assistance of a quality producer, and while I agree that some tangos are more suitable than others, a D'Banj would have still made it without Don Jazzy . . . all producers have their "signature artistes" - OJB has produced several acts but who can forget his tango with Ruggedman?? I daresay that the relationship is always symbiotic.

If we're talking about originality as a basis for competing internationally then we might as well forget the whole Nigerian afro-hip/pop/R&B community and look in the direction of the likes of Lagbaja, Femi Kuti and perhaps Nneka.

I agree (to an extent) with this last point . . . but then a lot of the Naija artistes playing contemporary music are just evolving . . . if you look at the industry like 7-10 years ago, you would conclude that all these artistes could never cross international boundaries . . . but I tell you that with some stuff that we get to hear these days, some of the A-list "local" artistes we have now are actually "international stars" in the making . . . plus, the world keeps getting smaller and smaller, music made in small communities now filters into the stratosphere, blogosphere and everywhere . . .

It's all a matter of time.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by 04kaa: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2011
A-40:

help me explain that too pro01 aka pro zero, the guy has inferority complex swimming all over his brain.   is don jazzy bigger than dbanj, no,!! but don jazzy is dbanjs backbone.   this pro01 punk does not appreciate the fact that an average act like dbanj can lead the nigerian generation, on a normal day , dbanj does not rap he sings and does some kinda pop. u cant compare the panash wey dbanj get wit mi or asa. do u have an idea of how big they hold dbanj all over the world especially in yankee.   this pro01 is just an inferiority complex starked motherscfuker.!   dont let me get at u

bgees:

True.

pro01 is a myopic asswipee, thats why A40 attacked him  he is a hater disguised as a critical analyst. grin grin    i can comfortably say MI and modenine are lyrically better than rick ross,, but because rosay is yankee, he is much more well known , is dbanj better tham mi, lyrically no, but dbanj is more marketable than mi .! full stop.  u need to undertsand the complexity of the diversity in their music .  no be only to get talenet , what about marketablility?
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2011
Aiite . . . you guys are on a long thing . . . who says D'banj isn't original??
'Enigmatic aura', like the one that's easily recognisable in Lloyd Banks you know . . .lool.
'Haterz gon hate'

Nairalanders can be daft sometimes . . . I don taya for this site.

slimshay:

Ha Eldee, so na una abi, wey no fit take person tasi Bieber wink

Alert! Alert!!. . .news just in, Bgees just dissed Justin wink wink wink

Hehehe . . . if I post that that thing for Twitter e go trend I swear. grin grin

I love that site . . . and the fallacy bout it just being status updates is quite myopic.
I spent one week on Twitter and I got into reasonable debates with geniuses not dropouts like Bamsyle. grin grin

Disclaimer: Don't talk to me if you've got a Toronto degree. grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2011
^^ Who let this baboon out of its cage?? Must the name "Bamsyle" always pop out of your slimy mouth?? Stark illiterate - coming here to catch trips over Twitter that's been around for years??

You're always late for everything - born late, was admitted into school late, graduated late, discovered Twitter late grin grin grin

What's next?? Buffoon grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2011
Bamsyle.:

^^ Who let this baboon out of its cage?? Must the name "Bamsyle" always pop out of your slimy mouth?? Stark illiterate - coming here to catch trips over Twitter that's been around for years??

You're always late for everything - born late, was admitted into school late, graduated late, discovered Twitter late grin grin grin

What's next?? Buffoon grin grin

Hehehe . . . I finished high school at 16. Say no more.

I'm illiterate?? I study in a Top 20 Law School in the UK . . . I'm not going to ask if you went to Uni. grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2011
eldee:

Hehehe . . . I finished high school at 16. Say no more.

I'm illiterate?? I study in a Top 20 for Law University in the UK . . . I'm not going to ask if you went to Uni. grin grin

Stop lying . . . scan and attach your certificate for all to see tongue

Hehehe . . . Top 20?? From the bottom up?? grin grin grin

Your cognitive abilities prove the contrary grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Stop lying . . . scan and attach your certificate for all to see tongue

Hehehe . . . Top 20?? From the bottom up?? grin grin grin

Your cognitive abilities prove the contrary grin grin grin

Hehehe . . . so this is your last resort?? Telling me to post my certificate and probably proof of age on the internet. grin grin
Hating is flattery, you're being so fucking charming . . .
But if you think I lie about my achievements, I'm actually flattered, swear down.

Don't wanna embarrass you on here, it's a front page thread . . . but I find it hilarious that you're ashamed of your alma mater, it's a disgrace. sad sad
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2011
@topic
I'm really happy for D'banj and Don Jazzy . . . making moves right now and being the flagbearers of this generation of Nigerian music is amazing.
The fact that they're self-made successes is also incredible . . . they did their thing without a major record label behind them.

@O4kaa
Get a life.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2011
eldee:

Hehehe . . . so this is your last resort?? Telling me to post my certificate and probably proof of age on the internet. grin grin

Yes . . . I'm asking you to do so because you've actually done dumber things before with your life grin grin grin

Hating is flattery, you're being so bleeping charming . . .
But if you think I lie about my achievements, I'm actually flattered, swear down.

Hating?? And you of all people?? I'll expend my time better by draining the Pacific Ocean.

You were the first to mention my name on this thread . . . so who's hating who??

And it really amuses me how you think "attending a Top 20" or "having reasonable arguments on Twitter" are achievements . . . someone like Michael Kearney should be dancing on rooftops - he became a graduate of University of South Alabama, U.S.A at the age of 10. You're still studying law?? Laura Sweeting became a UN goodwill Ambassador at the age of 16.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself - coming on here to beat your hairy chest about nonsensical achievements grin grin grin

Don't wanna embarrass you on here, it's a front page thread . . . but I find it hilarious that you're ashamed of your alma mater, it's a disgrace. sad sad

Go ahead . . . you mean nothing to me.

Tell them how a goon called Eldee asked Bamsyle to tell nairalanders his alma mater and Bamsyle refused to do so.

In your world, it's a daft thing to do, isn't it??

You're so dumb grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by A40(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2011
eldee:

You must be in a cave for you not to know how big Bieber is . . . this negro sells out stadiums on a regular.
Let me put it like this . . . he has more fans that Jay-Z + Kanye put together. . . fans that will by his urine.

Apart from Gaga and Rihanna, tell me one person you know that's as big as Justin Bieber.
At the last NBA All-star celebrity game Justin Bieber was voted MVP scoring just 8 pts. His team freaking lost and he still got voted as MVP. Dude is big

bgees:

Will you shut up that cess-pit you call a mouth!! If your gray matter had not been swapped with fecal matter you woulda noticed he was the one that took this whole thing personal!

@Bamsyle
Same thing i tried to explain to the ignoramus but with abacus for brains expecting him to have understood that is like expecting Robin Van Persie to have an injury free season
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Bamsyle2(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2011
A-40:

@b-gees
. . . you woulda noticed he was the one that took this whole thing personal!

I was wondering what b-gees meant too . . . cos I didn't see anything like an attack in that your first post.

@Bamsyle
Same thing i tried to explain to the ignoramus but with abacus for brains expecting him to have understood that is like expecting Robin Van Persie to have an injury free season

grin grin grin

Go easy on the bruv . . . some people actually believe that in music, lyrics matter to the exclusion of any other thing.
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2011
@Bamsyle

This is the last I'll post bout your illiteracy on this thread . . . I post shorter these days, niiiice. grin grin

You said I finished school late . . . I said, 'nope . . . I finished at 16'. Better than you ever achieved.
You said I'm illiterate, I said . . .'nope, I go to a top 20 Law school'. Better than you ever achieved.
You said you're educated, I said . . . 'nope, you don't even have a degree'.

Now you think I'm lying about finishing school at 16 . . . lool, I'm not an attention seeker like you, I won't lie to sum illiterate punk on the internet.
The fact that you think I'm lying about it is flattery . . .don't act like I didn't warn you that I'll remind you of the fact that you went to a crap uni. grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by eldee(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2011
A-40:

At the last NBA All-star celebrity game Justin Bieber was voted MVP scoring just 8 pts. His team freaking lost and he still got voted as MVP. Dude is big

He got the MVP for his fringe grin grin grin grin grin

This guy has a movie that's the 3rd highest grossing documentary of all time.
He's not the first person to release a concert movie, even MJ had This is It and he trashed him

Bgees doesn't get how influential this guy is. Usher must be laughing his way to the bank. grin grin
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by A40(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2011
eldee:

He got the MVP for his fringe grin grin grin grin grin

This guy has a movie that's the 3rd highest grossing documentary of all time.
He's not the first person to release a concert movie, even MJ had This is It and he trashed him

Bgees doesn't get how influential this guy is. Usher must be laughing his way to the bank. grin grin
The thing weak me! Ontop how many songs?? Seems like thats the new formula just find the next big thing and let the good times roll! Akon can hardly make a song now cos Lady Gaga's money has made him lazy
And one beast of no nation is telling me D'Banj does not have the prerequisites to go International like he isnt International already
Re: Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2011
A-40:

Will you shut up that cess-pit you call a mouth!! If your gray matter had not been swapped with fecal matter you woulda noticed he was the one that took this whole thing personal!

@Bamsyle

So thats the distortion of facts that you've now come up with to save face? With the way you're pissing all over yourself here, one would think you earn a living from stupidity.

You cannot force the rest of us that are straight to share in your gay obsession with Dbanj. You can reach out to your fellow gay cretin O4kaa; get a really sexy poster of Dbanj, and Self-Service yourselves to delirium. I can't deign to engage in meanful arguments with fawning h.o.mose.xua.ls like you who suffer severe mental incapacitation. Run along to the bathroom now with your boyfriend O4kaa, and don't forget the Dbanj poster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music / I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee / What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.