Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,067 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures (9609 Views)

Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) / Nollywood Stars Honour Uche Jombo At Damage Premiere(Pictures) / Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
[size=15pt]Not bad. [/size]grin
Re: Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures by ideylaff: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
Likewise eh! I used to admire her a lot and think she puts the ''C'' in class and 'S' in sexy. It's either she lost the 'Wow' factor as she grew older or my opinion of what it means to be classy and sexy just changed as I grew older. 

Would love to hear her speak . . . I used to like her voice too.

Same here oooo I love her and her acting, she just fizzled out some how,  smiley My Darly'n Victoria Inyama cool cool cool cool
Re: Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
AND FIREARM IS FINALLY HERE

Missy B AND my Tjskii, What is happening here?
Re: Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures by obowunmi(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
wow --- Nnaji is looking old. shocked shocked
Re: Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures by chika98: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lmao! As usual London girls doing the most! LOL I can't with y'all
Re: Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Kai! This PhysicsMHD I've been admiring for the past 10 years is here paying Tjsiiikiiii a compliment whereas he hasn't even noticed me shocked  shocked  angry

Tjskii, I'm so going to invite Firearm here. You're in HOT SOUP! cheesy cheesy

grin 10 years? grin

I had no idea. cool

Well I've noticed you now but if you want a real compliment put up a real pic.
Re: Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures by whiteroses(f): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2011
genefif should smile now undecided who pour water pon her popcorn
Re: Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures by trhymes(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
NICE PICTURES, GUYS NO KILL PAW PAW FOR HERE O, THE GUY GO LOVE TO BE SIX FT" TALL
Re: Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures by mamagee3(f): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Victoria Inyama

~She's pretty~
Re: Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures by emofine(f): 7:53pm On May 27, 2011
This film looks really good based on the trailer I just watched

edited: I researched the backdrop of the film and I am immensly impressed with the collaboration and depiction from both Nigeria and of course Gambia smiley
Re: Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures by hackney(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2011
The really dark skinned girl has dirty skin syndrome.
she's like mud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Beats Up Tonto Dike On Set For Yabbing His Jamaican Girlfriend Looks / Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) / See This Thick Lips Photo Of A Lady Without Make-up That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.