Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (27019 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ub8956(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
rubbish an oil rich state
with bad roads all over
90℅ of them can't even afford a 3 square meal
the only employment there is
keke
mini bus
private school
hotels.

otherwise

empty roads with slum bungalows

that's why they all run out to Lagos and PH
as househelps and gatemen

When you're naturally wicked from heart,you can never like good things. We Akwa ibomite are celebrating 33yrs of drastic achievements,new tech & developmental projects,and you're showing cowardice. How old is Lagos State once a capital city?
It's a shame to compare such to Johannesburg, Pretoria in South Africa where they're now sending your dirty yahoo boys back to their huts. Instead of fixing your decaying health sector where politicians in your state are traveling out to access in other cities/country, you're in dirty Oshodi market bridge texting rubbish you can't defend. You're busy condemning a young state,most cleanest state in Nigeria,fast developing,good health care system just as in Europe.

Because you're a drop out,let me enlightened your sheeple locked brain. For the househelp & gateman you're talking,It shows how backward you're,I don't remember the last time I hear that other than your good-for-nothing smelling women walking miles in every street of Nigeria selling apo & combined.

3 Likes

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by ubyways(m): 8:53am On Sep 25, 2020
Jay1988:

How many hospital beds are in the entire state? Do you think it's up to 2000??
Am not here to trade words, just commending the efforts made so far.

1 Like

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
with bad roads all over
keke
mini bus
private school
hotels.

otherwise

.....stupididy most times are exhibited through stupid words borrowed from anger and jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
with bad roads all over
keke
mini bus
private school
hotels.

otherwise

wawu atam spot

2 Likes

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Osek(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Okowa nor dey see as him mate dey develop him state, come Delta state first pure rubbish... oga just sit down for state haux doing nothing ��

1 Like

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Good morning to you in my thread sad
no strength to exchange banters again abi?
well just ignore and pass cos na that one dey pain them pass
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Benards(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
with bad roads all over
keke
mini bus
private school
hotels.

otherwise

'em do, una go still complain.. 'em no do, una go still complain. bros at least in this your miserable life always appreciate good things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2020
bro4u:
Ilaumoh better seek for a better pay rather than defending shits online. The pic of yours below shows you Udom online ranters are underpaid
how do you know that's him in the pics?
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by molbic(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2020
I am impressed with akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2020
generalud:
This is the worst governor, the most slowpoke, deceitful, wicked, hard hearted and insensitive governor Akwa Ibom State has ever produced. All these people praising him are not from this state. All these ones are inherited past glory of former Gov. Godswill Akpabio. The man is a doom to this state.
lol ud wetin happen?
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2020
Ub8956:

When you're naturally wicked from heart,you can never like good things. We Akwa ibomite are celebrating 33yrs of drastic achievements,new tech & developmental projects,and you're showing cowardice. How old is Lagos State once a capital city?
It's a shame to compare such to Johannesburg, Pretoria in South Africa where they're now sending your dirty yahoo boys back to their huts. Instead of fixing your decaying health sector where politicians in your state are traveling out to access in other cities/country, you're in dirty Oshodi market bridge texting rubbish you can't defend. You're busy condemning a young state,most cleanest state in Nigeria,fast developing,good health care system just as in Europe.

Because you're a drop out,let me enlightened your sheeple locked brain. For the househelp & gateman you're talking,It shows how backward you're,I don't remember the last time I hear that other than your good-for-nothing smelling women walking miles in every street of Nigeria selling apo & combined.
Good summary
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2020
ubyways:

Am not here to trade words, just commending the efforts made so far.
Nice one.. That's a very matured response
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2020
Ub8956:

[s]When you're naturally wicked from heart,you can never like good things. We Akwa ibomite are celebrating 33yrs of drastic achievements,new tech & developmental projects,and you're showing cowardice. How old is Lagos State once a capital city?

[/s] take sniper

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by bro4u: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Hahahahahahhaha a... Your so stupid oooo
So you think am the guy there hahahahahahaha grin angry grin angry angry angry angry angry

Mbok stupidly shift ok
If that isn't you then prove me wrong by uploading ur pic. Mumu. You ended up disgracing ur state thinking you're doing otherwise angry angry. See as people dey call una gatekeepers and househelps.. I feel like slapping you. You don't deserve this month's salary from your stupid boss Udom.
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Yes they should have a website...
Baba to list them na stress..
We have them in
1. Etinan
2. Uyo
3. Oron
4. Uruan close to isolation centre and many more... Just find the attachment below and link

https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/hospitals-health/
I don't think u answered d enquiry:

"If this is the 7th general hospital renovated and remodeled by the governor, can you name the other six for purpose of Information for some of us who don't know."

Just name d six hospitals renovated before this one at eket
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2020
Johnsmartinyang:

.....stupididy most times are exhibited through stupid words borrowed from anger and jealousy
Damn grin
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by bro4u: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
how do you know that's him in the pics?
He is the one.
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2020
bro4u:
He is the one.
ejeneka I tire oh. mme ade sure ke Udom ase no anye etuk okuk
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
with bad roads all over
keke
mini bus
private school
hotels.

otherwise

To say u are mad is an understatement. Had u been to AKS b4? I served in that state and visited all the local govt areas. They have just one sole contractor who are the best in the country (Julius Berger). I dont know where u see bad road, may be in your village. Akwa ibom leads, other follows.

2 Likes

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2020
bro4u:

If that isn't you then prove me wrong by uploading ur pic. Mumu. You ended up disgracing ur state thinking you're doing otherwise angry angry. See as people dey call una gatekeepers and househelps.. I feel like slapping you. You don't deserve this month's salary from your stupid boss Udom.
Why will I go too low to your level..
If your not sick in the eye you will realize that pix was taken far back in 2012 an was uploaded online by whosoever.
Try another thing left matter grin
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2020
Ademoore07:
To say u are mad is an understatement. Had u been to AKS b4? I served in that state and visited all the local govt. They have just one sole contractor who are the best in the country (Julius Berger). I dont where u see bad road, may be in your village. Akwa ibom leads, other follows.
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
with bad roads all over
keke
mini bus
private school
hotels.

otherwise

You are pathetic FOOL with your frustrated miserable life. IDIOT
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2020
bro4u:

You're pained o. grin
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Lashist(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Thats why you need to read to comprehension to understand me.. Your IQ is way lower ok.. So if am a football fan and I find pleasure in taking about football does that make me an iddle person...
Or does that make you a nairaland subscriber an iddle person??
Abeg get sense ooo or better shift one side ok
Bros you are more than slow and you need to be taught reasoning...your whole post is directly to praise a politician and not to say the natural beauty of the state. Is the state not suppose to have good road and good buildings before??...i even noticed your stupid comment when someone said all PDP governors are working and you opened your thrash and said thanks on their behalves.. You are not different from an APC supporter that opens his gutter to say bubu is working...i hope you don't plan to bring a child to this world with this your slow and asslicking mentality
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by delinous: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
ejeneka I tire oh.
mme ade sure ke Udom ase no anye etuk okuk
@ebenezer I respected cause I felt you were intelligent but the opposite is the case here..
Ok learn next time to go to detail search on pix to k ow it's original source...
This pix was uploaded in 2019 by Atouke on the similar thread, that nitwit took it from...
You can find below the thread and the link to it..
But accept my advise, next time review before you type ok
https://www.nairaland.com/5603399/pictures-most-beautiful-local-govt

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:
In another news:
GOVERNOR EMMANUEL COMMISSIONS NEW Roads IN EKET

Governor Udom Emmanuel has assured Eket people that he will commission all the projects embarked upon in the area by his administration.

He explained that since Eket was the headquarters of the senatorial district, his intention to give the area a facelift was nonnegotiable.

Governor Emmanuel gave the assurances while inaugurating some new internal roads and a remodeled, digitized General Hospital in the area.

“I will not leave office without completing all the projects I started in Eket,” he said at Osiok, were he commissioned some network of roads.

“There were over 28 roads ready for commissioning, but we chose to use the roads in Eket to symbolically represent other roads.

On the delay in the completion of the urbane remodeling of Eket, Mr Emmanuel explained that, “the founder of the construction firm, Nigerpet, had died last year, and the person who took over from him, died three months ago. That really affected them.
Roads commissioned include 3km Ebe Ekpe- Osiok - Iko Eket road, 2.7km Ikot Afaha - Osiok Road and 1.5km Iko Ekwa- Afaha Ukwa- Obok Idim Road, Ibok street and Akpaisang street.

He said the hospital was now digitized to cater for healthcare challenges in line with the current times.
The Governor maintained that he was equipping the hospital with the most modern intensive care unit facilities and added that he was going to extend same to Ikot Abasi and Ikot Ekpene Hospitals were remodeling is currently ongoing.

He used the occasion to also explain that the ultra modern market project and the stadium complex in Eket would have been completed and commissioned but for the pandemic which made it impossible for the expatriates handling the respective projects to return from their countries.

The commissioning exercise continues on Friday with a visit to Onna where the Governor will commission a 9.5km Ikot Ebekpo - Ikot Ebidang Road and a new General Hospital.
defenders.
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Blackking98:

You're pained o. grin
The guy na mumu bro...
Him think say na me hahahah
I no know where Atouke carry picture from post

That's the link to it..
https://www.nairaland.com/5603399/pictures-most-beautiful-local-govt

Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2020
JAWBONE:

You are pathetic FOOL with your frustrated miserable life. IDIOT
no mind the idiot. Has no idea of anything

Probably one iPob baggat selling roofing sheets
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2020
Codes151:
defenders.
You be striker abi
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
with bad roads all over
keke
mini bus
private school
hotels.

otherwise

igbos and their monkeyness !!

IPob nigger
Re: Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2020
molbic:
I am impressed with akwa ibom
Uwc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Caffeine Does To Our Systems / How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / FG Not Serious About Fighting Ebola –doctors, Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.