Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! (5485 Views)

Ogun Police Confirm Arrest Of Blogger / Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) / 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by fxtopedia(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2011
dazey:

Yoruba again what is wrong with this  people Always  disgracing Nigerians all over the world

Oponu,  Ode, Eni aijiri. You need blood test.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by songhia: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
color=#990000]You are only a silly Igbo boy not knowing his right form his left. You come to Nairaland and all you are capable of doing is to incite ethnic abhorrence. Who are the masters of kidnapping? Who kidnapped a school bus filled with little children for over a week, who destroyed this country in the name of civil triggered by one self ambitious fellow, who destroyed regionality in this country, and cancelled true federalism who…… please I don’t have time for you[/color]

ur a coward for making this type of statement! your talking about civil, is it not act of yoruba cowardice and grave betray that led to the destruction of true federalism in nigeria. which part of country that practice sectionalism if not Yoruba people. i advice you to read ur history very well. leave igbo nation alone.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by pku(f): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2011
Kai, Nairalanders I love you guys too much! No matter wetin person do, una mouth can never spare! I ve laughed so hard today, thank you all
for making my day!

As for the boy he did well, but he must take the heat for opening his mouth too wide to strangers.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by sirp2007: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2011
l think its time we start teaching kids some security tips,
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by alldone(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
thumb up for the boy.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by Exponental(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
D naughty boy only redeemed his naughtiness wit wisdom
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by mamagee3(f): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2011
roymary:

The 12 year old is smarter than you are. Oponu. grin
I'm sure he's smarter than half of the reetarded users on here. grin grin grin
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by Tokotaya: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2011
At 12, the kid should not be giving out his father's details like that, and definitely shouldnt have followed a stranger home. But did very well picking the passport. More training for him by the parents
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by Natasha2(f): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
grin
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by Natasha2(f): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
Tokotaya:

At 12, the kid should not be giving out his father's details like that, and definitely shouldnt have followed a stranger home.
did you not hear that he was kidnapped ? and please get serious if they kidnap you and ask for your fathers details won't you give it? Don't you know that giving such details will put the parents at peace at least they will know their son is alive and he has been kidnapped
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by Middleman: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2011
what happened to DONT TALK TO STRANGERS
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by Juniorroged(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
that boy is sharp i must say
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2011
Middleman:

what happened to DONT TALK TO STRANGERS
It died a long time ago.

The new pledge is "Talk to them with caution in your heart" grin
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by semid4lyfe(m): 1:47am On Mar 02, 2011
Good for the kid

Moving on. . . . . . . .
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Mar 02, 2011
^^What a rude and sarcastic remark!

A 12 year old did something unique that's not done everyday boy kids his age and your praises for him is an annoying and rude comment.

Why didn't you just zoom past the thread if you had nothing better to drop instead of this?
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by AIYEKOOTO1: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2011
am sure d boy must have learnt his lessons by now.The only reason we say he's smart was because the gaze of trouble at him aroused his survival instinct.Trust me,d situation of d country coupled with the seeing movies like 24 hours,prison break and d rest has taught us all a lot when it comes to survival!
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by aieromon(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2011
The kid is a fuckin' m0r0n for divulging sensitive information to complete strangers.The kidnappers were certainly not the smart type.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by emmatok(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2011
aieromon:

The kid is a fuckin' m0r0n for divulging sensitive information to complete strangers.The kidnappers were certainly not the smart type.

Why insulting the young boy.

What is sensitive about giving out his father's phone number and occupation? Please tell me how you want them to contact his father.

My guy forget all this "strangers" talk. Kidnapper are desperate people and they can do anything for money.

The young boy is smart enough to have taken the passport photo of the kidnapper.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by Ninapha(f): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2011
My guy forget all this "strangers" talk. Kidnapper are desperate people and they can do anything for money.

The young boy is smart enough to have taken the passport photo of the kidnapper.

[quote][/quote]

From the story there was no FORCE in the first place, they only engaged him in a discussion. And loo he sold out his father. At 12ears? no not in this age. He only got his brain working when he saw himself in danger, well i commend him for making good that opportunity but he needs some spanking still. DONT GIVE OUT DETAILS TO STRANGER SPANKING!
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by abayomie71(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2011
notin to say
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by aieromon(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
This kid can easily take you to where his dad keeps valuables in the house then take a snapshot and submit to the police.
Thanks for banning me,still won't change my stand-the kid messed up by divulging information without being forced to.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by aieromon(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2011
This kid can easily take you to where his dad keeps valuables in the house then take a snapshot and submit to the police.
Thanks for banning me,still won't change my stand-the kid messed up by divulging information.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by fred4alabi(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2011
Kudos to the boy who got smarter later on, but according to the story, the boy led them to kidnapping him by telling them about his father's job which he shoudn't have.

Children must learn to to reveal any information to strangers.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by fred4alabi(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2011
fred4alabi:

Kudos to the boy who got smarter later on, but according to the story, the boy led them to kidnapping him by telling them about his father's job which he shoudn't have.

Children must learn to to reveal any information to strangers.

Sorry, my bad, i mean children must learn not to reveal viatl information to strangers.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by ndukwejoe(m): 4:15am On Mar 04, 2011
a story of hungry kidnappers and smart kid.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by Yeneks(f): 5:33am On Mar 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

did you not hear that he was kidnapped ? and please get serious if they kidnap you and ask for your fathers details won't you give it? Don't you know that giving such details will put the parents at peace at least they will know their son is alive and he has been kidnapped
My dear chilax, read it again. They kidnapped him after he opened his mouth. Thank God he wasn't completely stupid sha, kudos.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by solihu(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2011
Thank God that the kidnappers involved were very dull teenagers. Otherwise, Just wondering the kind of nightmares kid's parent would be thru' by now.

You can imagine, despite the info that the ransome was paid via bank account our men in black depended on passport to track the culprits!
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by andrewsega(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2011
That is a case of being unlucky, those guys did not enjoy the ransom, though bravo to the young boy
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by dellnet: 12:26am On Mar 07, 2011
proudly9ja:

Hasn't anyone else noticed the kidnappers asked the father to pay the money into an account? No be bank account be dat? The bank account no get owners? And police needed passport to solve the crime?
I wonder. You need to see how people get away with crime here.
Re: How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! by Kokobig: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2013
The boy is very smart , is there any master in kidnapping?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention / She Was Killed Because She Tried To Correct Her School Mates To Be Sensible / OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.