Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. (510 Views)

Paul Pogba Faces FOUR YEAR Football Ban As B Sample Confirms Positive Drugs Test / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Confirms His New Jersey Number / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. by vanida6: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
The enigmatic Swedish frontman is the only member of the playing and coaching staff at San Siro to have posted a positive test
AC Milanhave confirmed that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has tested positive for Covid-19 and will be taking in a period of quarantine.
The 38-year-old must self-isolate after seeing it revealed that he is a carrier of the coronavirus - though he responded to the news in typical style.

*“I tested negative to Covid yesterday and positive today. No symptoms whatsoever. Covid had the courage to challenge me. Bad idea,” Ibrahimovic wrote on Twitter.

*The enigmatic Swedish striker is the only member of playing and coaching staff at San Siro to have posted a positive test.
An enforced break means that Ibrahimovic will play no part in Milan’s upcoming fixtures.
A statement from the Serie Aclub on their official websiteread: “Zlatan Ibrahimovic has tested positive for Covid-19 following a second round of swab tests ahead of tonight's Europa Leaguequalifying game against Norwegian side Bodø/Glimt.
“The club has informed the relevant authorities and the player has been promptly placed in quarantine at home.
“All other team members and staff have tested negative.”
Ibrahimovic has enjoyed a productive opening to the 2020-21 campaign for Milan.
He has made two appearances so far, scoring three goals.
He opened his account for the season in a Europa League qualifier against Shamrock Rovers, before then bagging a Serie A brace against Bologna.
The self-proclaimed ‘Benjamin Button’ of modern day footballhad been looking to kick on from that point, having agreed to extend his second spell with the Rossoneri.
He said after finding the target against Bologna: "I'm fine, I'm working, this is the second official match.
“We won, I could have scored more goals. If I was 20, I would have scored another two. I'm like Benjamin Button, I was born old and I die young.”
Ibrahimovic added on Milan as a collective: "We are not yet at 100 per cent, we still made some mistakes that we usually wouldn’t.

*“Today it was important to win the first game and start well. Our goal is to do better than last year.
“The young players are doing well; they work, they listen, they have discipline, they know that you have to suffer, work and be focused every day.
"This year we have to think one game at a time and do well, play confidently and play every game like a final. The goal is to stay high in the table.
“I like to have responsibility. The biggest pressure comes from myself. I don't want anyone to talk about my age, I want everyone to be judged on the same level - I don't want any favours because I'm 38.

https://twitter.com/Ibra_official/status /1309142915210506244?s=19

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/ibrahimovic-positive-covid-19-ac-milan-quarantine/gfmz8yk7zonn1fp24t7d8no2j

Re: 'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. by daddytime(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Even comedy can't help but laugh at Ibra's jokes.

Ibra is so fearless that fear is scared at the mention of his name.
Re: 'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. by chiiraq802(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
'Ibrahimovic had the courage to challenge me' - Corona virus confirms positive grin

#Ibracadabra!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. by Ajibade123(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2020
zlatan will always be zlatan
Re: 'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. by paulolee(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2020
this guy eeh...jus too crazy with the way he mix ego with comedy...covid gat big balls for challenging zlatan bt he would get pass it..
interviewer: mr zlatan, why do you choose the number 21 jersey on ur return to milan instead of 10 or 9??
zlatan: i want to tell the world dt am 3 times better than cr7..
Re: 'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
I have no problems with zlatan Ibrahimovic but these days he talks too much about Cristiano Ronaldo. The guy is either fixated or obsessed. The other day he spoke negatively about Cristiano Ronaldo's international goal record with Portugal claiming he got them playing against lesser opposition(I just laughed when I checked out his own international goal record and the teams he scored against).

Cristiano has headlined world football but Ibrahimovic not so much. Just hope he would get over his jealousy.

Btw, 3x better than Ronaldo my foot. If he was so good he wouldn't need to blow his own trumpet
Re: 'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. by Danny50: 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I have no problems with zlatan Ibrahimovic but these days he talks too much about Cristiano Ronaldo. The guy is either fixated or obsessed. The other day he spoke negatively about Cristiano Ronaldo's international goal record with Portugal claiming he got them playing against lesser opposition(I just laughed when I checked out his own international goal record and the teams he scored against).

Cristiano has headlined world football but Ibrahimovic not so much. Just hope he would get over his jealousy.

Btw, 3x better than Ronaldo my foot. If he was so good he wouldn't need to blow his own trumpet
Dnt mind the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: 'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. by youngberry001(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Zlatan sef too dey feel himself, nah wetin make me dislike him be dat undecided

#military

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The MVP Of Serie A November / Sure 2 Odds Prediction / Manchester United Losses In The European Cup Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.