Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,510 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Fathers Are Underappreciated. How A Father Got Shot While Saving His Kids. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Are Underappreciated. How A Father Got Shot While Saving His Kids. (203 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fathers Are Underappreciated. How A Father Got Shot While Saving His Kids. by englishmart(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2020
Fathers are sidelined on daily basis while mom's are celebrated. See how this father in this video risked his life and got shot while trying to save his many kids from being hit.

Fathers are risk takers, they take risks for the entire family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c214P7j5znU

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Are Underappreciated. How A Father Got Shot While Saving His Kids. by nBag(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2020
that is a world wide problem.
I can tell you for sure there are mothers who lie to their children about the true character of their father just to gain the full love and loyalty of the children.
once there's friction btw both parents. some mother's use such to paint the father black before the kids. it happens and I have seen it happen. which contributes to the sweet mother.... we all sing, as if fathers are bitter
well mine isn't I loved him till his last day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protecting Your Children From Sexual Abuse(14 Child Sexual Abuse Training Videos / How Ruth Sally Kodam Is Saving Pregnant Women And Babies In Africa / Buy Online Job Shares That Pays You Every 10 Days ROI You Can Also Earn Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.