Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids (48292 Views)

Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by film3four: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bueh_YNuOE

Ex-husband gifts current husband an appreciation gift for taking care of his children.

https://www.instagram.com/instablog9ja/p/CYDwb0MrXZI/?utm_medium=copy_link

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Klimltdz: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Walala no dey finish

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Ryda(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2021
I like how the ex husband commended the husband for taking care of the kids.

Our Naija women should emulate this character.

No be say you go dey popo another person pikin because no be you born am.

Modified I know you're pained by the above statement I commend the ex husband once more.

Please if you're a step mother and you know you can't withstand someone beating your child.
Don't beat someone else's child!

This also goes to those women who take people's children from the village with promises of taking care of them. But you end up maltreating them.

So many of una dey dis Nairaland I dey here for una next year

Nonsense! angry

254 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Jidemoo: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Unto matters arising....Dem exchange baton

No room for hate cos life is full of choices

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2021
redpillers won't like this

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Mood11: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2021
That's how it should be.

That it didn't work out for you both doesn't mean it shouldn't work out for others.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Kriss216: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2021
It's a win win for the guys.

Na person daughter dem dey share like Tom Tom like this

162 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Ryda(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2021
(AFF) ASSOCIATION OF FUTURE FEMALES

una go CRY tire!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by jaeyking(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Hmmm
I no get anything to talk

I wish them the best

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Irondome1: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2021
This can only happen in America.

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2021
If nigeria women can learn from this, baby fathers would be at peace.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2021
If only wannabe redpillers can emulate that sensible man and stop opening different threads on nairaland..
Wannabe redpillers or is he a simp according to your brainless commander on this forum? grin cheesy wink shocked

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Yohans(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
If only wannabe redpillers can emulate that sensible man and stop opening different threads on nairaland..
Wannabe redpillers or is he a simp according to your brainless commander on this forum? grin cheesy wink shocked
In the land of simps at the time of foolishness, the destiny of a simping kingdom rest on the shoulder of a young kid, his name is FernandezPablo.

151 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Yohans:

In the land of simps at the time of foolishness, the destiny of a simping kingdom rest on the shoulder of a young kid, his name is FernandezPablo.
You are welcome to my kingdom..and as long as you are alive you shalt continue to serve the king FernandezPablo....
Now get off my mention son... grin wink

22 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Agricmoney(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Good one from him. Atleast for the betterment of his children.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Guyman02: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
He is appreciating the SIMPle man for paying the bills while letting his kids know who is truly their father.
I can also sense Okafors Law playing out here as his ex calmly records the event which implies that they are still smashing each other.

The man has also succeeded in reducing suspicion whenever he visits in his absence to 'see' his kids during school hours when the SIMPle (Bobo Nice) man is at work.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Charmingrascal(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by GboyegaD(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
That's the way to live life. No bitterness or resentment towards the mother and it just tells they both have a good heart.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by EXLOVER(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
If only Nigéria politicians can learn from this, try to do better than your predecessor.

Hope the ex husband is not planning to bang his ex wife? Cause i nor trust anything Ex or X since primary 5

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Mvena(f): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ryda:
I like how the ex husband commended the husband for taking care of the kids.

Our Naija women should emulate this character.

No be say you go dey popo another person pikin because no be you born am.
“The wicked stepmother “

8 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Charmingrascal(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yohans:

Some of y'all that are claiming 'hardcore' 'hard guy' 'red pillers' on Nairaland are actually simps in real life.

E fit be say na one small girl dey control this one now

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by candidbabe(f): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Bashnigga(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
If it's Naija now,
na juju gift him go receive cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Olam09(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Good gesture
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by chloride6: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Men no get issues from Day 1

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by RawBitterTruth(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Simp sons Nation

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by OmegaAutos: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Agricmoney:
Good one from him. Atleast for the betterment of his children.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

Agriculture is poverty in Nigeria. Ask the poultry farmers and fish farmers

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by KingLennon(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
A three-some match should be set, I want to check something
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by KingAzari: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
jhg
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by DropsMic(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.