Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) (36517 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Casan0va: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
What exactly is happening In Anambra these days?
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ooh chin oh
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by TheDestroyer: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
The usual shidren of hate grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mheen
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Timekeeper: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
ethica.llyright:
8 out of 10 incidences of violence against domestic workers in Nigeria are perpetuated by women from this very region. It's a fact. I have links to over 100 Nairaland threads where housemaids or step children were maimed or tortured by women from this region.

Big Brother Naija is really a social experiment that mirrors the larger society.
I have learnt from the reality show that for every 60 Nigerians, 3 Nigerian women are responsible for domestic violence as against one man. The ratio is 3:1 , which means that Nigerian women who initiate domestic violence are thrice the number of men.

In the last three seasons of BBN, Khloe, Tasha and Erica (all women ) were disqualified for domestic violence with only one man, K-brule, disqualified after being pushed to the wall by Khloe.

Fear Nigerian women , but women from the East of the Niger more.

I'm neither tribalistic nor misogynistic. My submission is based on observation and reports. Could have posted links but the anti spam bot would ban my account here.

Veey right.. Eastern women are very mean when it comes to treating their family well

6 Likes

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Endtime auntie....

God will surely punish her for her wickedness
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=PlayerMeji post=94284879]And they are still standing to take her pictures like she is some model...

Why is her finger not dancing on the ground?

That's why I liked that news in Warri about two girls fighting over a guy where one was quicker to bite off the ear of the other and guys caught her and used razor blade to slice off her own ear.

Tit for Tat.. Case closed.

That is just it...no long story
Nothing like sorry o

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Chino4NAUTH: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lol... Savages from the cursed backward worthless and useless shithole Anambra State grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by nwajesus12(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
Amusingly, if you check very well, that lunatic of a woman must have been insulting another region and religion for wickedness.

This is what happens when you ignore the iroko tree in your eye and become unnecessarily interested in the tiny pebble in your neighbour's eye.

Anyway, this is not uncommon.
I think it's plain stupid of you to display your bigotry in this instant

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wetin they happen for anambra state diz days embarassed embarassed
Any bad thing or news that come out frm south east must be anambra state
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Jesus!!! What kind of wickedness is this. This little girl? Haba!!!
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Obierika(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Pure wickedness angry
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
nwajesus12:
I think it's plain stupid of you to display your bigotry in this instant

Make Una No Fight Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by dorin27(f): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Poor girl. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by BGSM: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
It seems people are mentally down this days, am very sure 80% of Nigerians are not mentally alright
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Kleshrio: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
The kind wickedness wey da some women body ehh one will start to ask if they are beast in a human flesh
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anambra again

able20
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by winkmart: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Chaiii
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by sylve11: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Timekeeper:

Veey right.. Eastern women are very mean when it comes to treating their family well

cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by MediMedi(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Vampire: there's hunger in the land
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by xcellentgraphic: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lol....Anambra my state
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by CAPITALBEE: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is pure wickedness... That innocent child didn't deserve this.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by epicmadam(f): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Too bad!
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by marsman: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
What is wrong with this local people

Put the finger on ice before it is too late
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yamlegged women and cruelty na 5 & 6

3 Likes

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Some IPOB women are on wicked roll.. whenever they roll the tape you will be wondering what planet she came from... Children and teenager are always behave like..we all have passed through such age and our parents didn't kill us...Very useless woman...
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by tutudesz: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
'An onitsha based Enugu state woman' Trying to disassociate the woman from themselves.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
ethicallyright:
8 out of 10 incidences of violence against domestic workers in Nigeria are perpetuated by women from this very region. It's a fact. I have links to over 100 Nairaland threads where housemaids or step children were maimed or tortured by women from this region.

Big Brother Naija is really a social experiment that mirrors the larger society.
I have learnt from the reality show that for every 60 Nigerians, 3 Nigerian women are responsible for domestic violence as against one man. The ratio is 3:1 , which means that Nigerian women who initiate domestic violence are thrice the number of men.

In the last three seasons of BBN, Khloe, Tasha and Erica (all women ) were disqualified for domestic violence with only one man, K-brule, disqualified after being pushed to the wall by Khloe.

Fear Nigerian women , but women from the East of the Niger more.

I'm neither tribalistic nor misogynistic. My submission is based on observation and reports. Could have posted links but the anti spam bot would ban my account here.

It isn't 80%. It is definitely 90% if not more.

They are ridiculously cruel even to relatives.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by delinous: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Devilish woman
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by gift2xl: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
cry I feel the little girl pain.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Lavisha(f): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Gory, horror and blood news coming from the Igbos lately..
Tomorrow na Anambra Horror show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.