Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) (36534 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
MrCover:

Frustration Is Too Many Right Now In Nigeria
Bonatheripper:
There's hunger in the land

Not until she does it to her own child.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
tydi:

You know the truth, stop acting ignorant. You know Anambra people are good people that allows other regions to come and dwell in their home(home of all) thereby giving the good people of Anambra a bad name. You know it.
What's this one saying. Check all the crimes that have been making the news from Anambra State of recent if more than 90% of them were not perpetrated by Anambra indigenes. Stop trying to rope others into your crimes.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Daniwak: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
ethicallyright:
8 out of 10 incidences of violence against domestic workers in Nigeria are perpetuated by women from this very region. It's a fact. I have links to over 100 Nairaland threads where housemaids or step children were maimed or tortured by women from this region.

Big Brother Naija is really a social experiment that mirrors the larger society.
I have learnt from the reality show that for every 60 Nigerians, 3 Nigerian women are responsible for domestic violence as against one man. The ratio is 3:1 , which means that Nigerian women who initiate domestic violence are thrice the number of men.

In the last three seasons of BBN, Khloe, Tasha and Erica (all women ) were disqualified for domestic violence with only one man, K-brule, disqualified after being pushed to the wall by Khloe.

Fear Nigerian women , but women from the East of the Niger more.

I'm neither tribalistic nor misogynistic. My submission is based on observation and reports. Could have posted links but the anti spam bot would ban my account here.
there is nothing tribalistic in ur post bro. I'm an Ijaw man, I don't hate Igbo ppl, as a matter of fact, my best friend is an Igbo boy. But you see, their women are too aggressive & domineering. Most of their women that married outside Igbo land, they hate their husband's ppl. They scatter family a lot. They don't want your relatives to stay in the same compound with you even if its in d boy quarters. But her own ppl can come and live peacefully in your house. Two incidents from my mom's community in Ahoada west LGA against their sons made the king to put a law against marrying women from Igbo land. Its just bad. Their women do their husbands jazz(do as I say) alot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Oizee(f): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Focusmind:
Poor people should stop giving out their kids to fellow poor people

Those in the village always think that everybody in the city is well off. That's the impression village people always have. In that instance, they hand over their underage kids to relatives living in the city but still struggling. The woman in the house will then vent her frustration on the innocent kids.

Some kids have been so traumatized that the trauma will live with them for the rest of their lives. There are some kids you will see in Lagos, your mind will tell you that this kid is not living with his or her parents. There was one mama put I normally eat nice red-hot jollof rice. Sometimes, if you see the way she shouts and abuse a girl of 11 years that helps attend to customers, you would be shocked. I was thinking that the girl was her daughter till the girl told me otherwise. I cautioned the woman and she took offence. I immediately stopped eating there even though the aroma of the hollow rice could always be tempting.
Nice one from you, but some children are orphan. May God give us long life with good health and resources to take care of our children.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
It is common with Anambra women maltreating their maid.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by rolams(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wicked!
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ha, woman? Please, let them give her jungle justice and chop off three fingers from her right hand.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by justiz5(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Juliearth:
Jesus!!! What kind of wickedness is this. This little girl? Haba!!!

It is wickedness of "WOMEN"

Anytime we tell you that "WOMEN" are objects of wickedness, you attack back. But that's simply the truth.

An average woman is a demon
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
justiz5:

It is wickedness of "WOMEN"

Anytime we tell you that "WOMEN" are objects of wickedness, you attack back. But that's simply the truth.

An average woman is a demon

Your sense of generalization irks me.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Miracle1991: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
#ipobarecriminals#
Kai,Kai, fear ipob women. Very wicked animals in human skin. This type of wickedness is dominant in the potopoto region.WHY?

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by gozie4naira(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
am not seeing the sigh of beating on her face look.. na selfy una just de take with her
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
ethicallyright:
8 out of 10 incidences of violence against domestic workers in Nigeria are perpetuated by women from this very region. It's a fact. I have links to over 100 Nairaland threads where housemaids or step children were maimed or tortured by women from this region.

Big Brother Naija is really a social experiment that mirrors the larger society.
I have learnt from the reality show that for every 60 Nigerians, 3 Nigerian women are responsible for domestic violence as against one man. The ratio is 3:1 , which means that Nigerian women who initiate domestic violence are thrice the number of men.

In the last three seasons of BBN, Khloe, Tasha and Erica (all women ) were disqualified for domestic violence with only one man, K-brule, disqualified after being pushed to the wall by Khloe.

Fear Nigerian women , but women from the East of the Niger more.

I'm neither tribalistic nor misogynistic. My submission is based on observation and reports. Could have posted links but the anti spam bot would ban my account here.
Surprisingly, the Northerners are taking the second place, as social media has exposed them hugely. I never thought such could happen in the North looking at their disposition of innnocence, unheard off before now. Thanks to technology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by lilianaghanti: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ladies watch my video and learn how to whine waist on ur man.... Pls subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naB9FUTFDWY
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Miracle1991: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Useless cowards. They cannot control their wives but they will run to nairaland t blame Tinubu and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by focus7: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Igbo's ehn.

The degree of hate and cruelty living in them is unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
My God. The psychological trauma this child will endure for the rest of her life.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Guestlander: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Unbelievable!
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by BornRicch(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Daniwak:
there is nothing tribalistic in ur post bro. I'm an Ijaw man, I don't hate Igbo ppl, as a matter of fact, my best friend is an Igbo boy. But you see, their women are too aggressive & domineering. Most of their women that married outside Igbo land, they hate their husband's ppl. They scatter family a lot. They don't want your relatives to stay in the same compound with you even if its in d boy quarters. But her own ppl can come and live peacefully in your house. Two incidents from my mom's community in Ahoada west LGA against their sons made the king to put a law against marrying women from Igbo land. Its just bad. Their women do their husbands jazz(do as I say) alot

Igbo women are too dominant, controlling and authoritarian in nature. That family part is so true, they want you to do everything for their family. I still can't explain why Igbo women that are married will look healthy and sweet but their husband will look dead and wretched..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by harmony75: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
I taught ekwensu is black.. this one na yellow ekwensu Mtcheww � to think it's her own blood consin really devilish woman �
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Oracleforce: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nyamiri people and wickedness. They will blame Tinubu or Buhari or Yoruba people for this wicked act....

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by balitaaluminium(f): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
Give Us a call at Balita Aluminium . For all kinds of Aluminium for house roofing.
Do check my signature ,for more acquires.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Clemzy16(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
I wonder where this world is heading to; this is so dehumanising. My condolence to the poor little girl...
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by mattmogan88: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by onward4life(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ibos and wickness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by IDENNAA(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
All these people venting their frustrations on the Igbo nation are just jealous. Your women are worse and I can prove it !
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by justiz5(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Juliearth:

Your sense of generalization irks me.
Argue with facks
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by DEROXMAN: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin I love this kinda news in this region
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Jointheir7(f): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lord Jesus, have mercy!
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wickedness and aggressiveness are part of their DNA.

cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Blackbelly(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is quite touching. I can only imagine the agony this girl must have endured. Does her aunt know that she has just scarred this little girl for life?
As a show of good faith, if anyone can reach out to the family, I'm willing to make a hyper-realistic silicone finger prosthesis for the victim of this gruesome amputation free-of-charge.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by TrickyTeeBBN5: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. / 'I Wanted To Taste Sex' – 17-year-old Boy Caught With 7-year-old Girl In Lagos / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.