Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) (52336 Views)

BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) / BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' / This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by saphiere(f): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2020
ABEOKUTA— As the 2020 BBNAIJA lockdown gradually draws to a close, youths in Ogun State, on Thursday, staged a walk around Abeokuta, the state capital to drum support for one of the housemate, Olamilekan Agbeleshe, popularly known as Laycon. The youths walked for about four hours; across major streets and markets in the state capital with a banner with an inscription “Ogun Youths Walk For Laycon,” gave away free recharge cards to passers-by for voting in support of the housemate.

Speaking to journalists, Chairman of the Nigeria Youth Congress, NYC, in Ogun State, Afolabi Oluwaseyi, who led the walk, said the support for Laycon is because he is from the state, adding that he has represented the Yoruba race properly. Oluwaseyi hinted that Laycon is not just an ordinary person in BBNaija house, but an intelligent, team player, full of talents among the other housemates.

According to him, “I am the Nigeria Youth Congress, Ogun State Chairman. We are trying to move around Ogun State to mobilise support for him so that people can vote for him. “We are giving recharge cards to people to vote for him. When we give them the card, we tell them to vote for him.

“Laycon is a son of the soil in the BBNaija house. We are mobilising for people to support and vote for him because this is the last week for the show. “We are doing it out of willingness as youths in the state and we have someone like Laycon who is also from our dear state. We need to give him total support because his success is our own success and it will be a pride for the governor of the state.”

Recall that recently, the Special Assistant to the State Governor on Youth and Sports, Comrade Olamide Lawal, also expressed interest in Laycon to be the winner of the 2020 BBNaija lockdown contest.

In the article posted on his Facebook page entitled “Laycon: An Icon that Changes The Face of BBNaija”, he indicated that “Who could have thought that just one guy from Bajuwen village in Odeda area of Ogun State, the initially most underrated one for that matter, could change people’s perception about BigBrother Naija in a jiffy? “

Before the commencement of this year’s BBNaija show, tagged BBNaija Lockdown, some people, especially the morally-conscious ones, have unrepentant hatred for the show, due to its exposure to obscene scenes like sex, among others."

But Laycon’s participation in the show has been an irresistible drive, that makes some people, who were once opponents of the popular BBNaija to watch, not just all the housemates, but Laycon’s excellent performances.

“Laycon’s win will not just make the icons happy; it will also change people’s perception of BBNaija, and it will be a celebration of real intellectual prowess. “Being an Ogun indigene, he has further showcased what our state is made of and it is part of the reasons, we are setting the pace across the globe.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/bbnaija-ogun-youths-march-for-laycon-give-out-airtime-for-voting/

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by SLAP44: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Why can't they also March against herdsmen killings?

422 Likes 21 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by saphiere(f): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2020
Erica would have won this but bad people kicked her out. Erica still my winner.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by SmartProf(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2020
Pure love...at this point, big brother should just ask the remaining housemates to do a closing prayer, share the grace in fellowship, and declare Laycon the winner. Laycon, pls in all you do don't end up like Efe.

402 Likes 16 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by colorsofrainbow: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2020
I don't usually comment on bbnaija threads but I really don't know how disappointed I am reading this when there are more pressing issues heating the polity in this country..I wish them all the best in their endeavors tho

295 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by nazicartel(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2020
I'm not against people watching bbn ( infact I open their news though I haven't watched it before )... But the energy we channel to this show ehh... If we channel it to the way Nigeria is been governed, I believe our leaders will sit up and do the right thing

223 Likes 18 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by BigSarah(f): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2020
This is good, try replicating this by enthroning reasonable and enlightened leaders with such campaigns

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by mymadam(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
Why can't they also March against herdsmen killings?

undecided I wonder o! Jobless youths. Well, dem be leaders of tomorrow nah. Today is already their tomorrow... shior! cry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by BigSarah(f): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2020
saphiere:
Erica would have won this but bad people kicked her out. Erica still my winner.

Exactly, she deserves it way more! Why? She has beautiful cheek bones!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by saphiere(f): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Gotze1: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2020
If they vote am, what will that bring to their table?

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by DozieMartin: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2020
Vote buying

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Hambivert: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2020
sparogatively I will always insist that this show adds no value generally to the average Nigerian.
However, who God don bless, no man can curse.
Laycon ur Icons say na u go win am...anyways me Hambivert cannot be badbelle for ur Progress. Any legit way anyone can use to make it here in Nigeria abeg no dull, chook ur head inside do am... no mind wetin people go talk.
BBNaija show na rubbish yen yen yen... If na wetin go blow you, do am with all your might!

I still insist the show no dey add value to average Nigerians anyway tongue

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by phr0nesis(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2020
My God
I was a youth before reading this news but from today, I'm now papa Junior. Thank you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by milkyworld(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2020
I think we should create a Federal Ministry of Entertainment since our youths value entertainment so much....

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by DesignHob(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2020
cool
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by CodeTemplar: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2020
shítty youths. who did this to Nigeria and Africa?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by femi4: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2020
Won't be surprise if laycon hit 70% of the votes this time

God in human body

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Vince77(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2020
Na wah.... Tho I support Laycon but I can't do more than giving free votes at the comfort of my home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2020
Let the Best Man or Woman win.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2020
Orisirisi
We really have so many lazy youths truly
Overseas, people are looking for ways to better the livelihood of people, these researches end up putting holes in our pockets.
We pay for what we can create or make and in actual fact, we can make or create most of these things.
We are just too lazy and keep shouting government is not financing us meanwhile, we can do things with whatever we have at hand.
Advertising what won't be beneficial to them, even wasting resources.
I am not hating on the young man, it's just that gbogbo eleyi ko neccesary.

Still your favorite fabricator guy jaree

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by masterP042(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2020
Youths can't mobilize and clamour for a better nigeria. But they'll come together and even share recharge cards to vote for big brother naija.
See eh, sometimes it's not buhari's fault alone. I think there's something fundamentally wrong somewhere, maybe it's in the psyche of Nigerians and the masses

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Millimann: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2020
Misplaced priority!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by geeluck1(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2020
Not alright...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2020
Whatever you claim the show is,,,
Whatever you claim these Youths are - lazy, foolish etc
If Laycon happens to be your close friend or relative,,,una go still pray he wins the #85m

So,,, leave sentiment & wish him well

Good luck to Laycon

Abeg, when do I vote?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Hadebiimiipee(f): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2020
ASUU is on strike, so most of them don't have anything they are doing to occupy their time.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by dayleke: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2020
Iranu
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2020
DozieMartin:
Vote buying
Dem suppose that money buy sense sha

1 Like 1 Share

I love the spirit. I believe in Laycon.

Once he has been declared winner, he'll hit the ground running.

I hope he fulfills his promise of building quality roads, hospitals, schools, free education and health service, and others.

God bless Laycon.
God bless Nigeria.

16 Likes

Hmmm... This is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance / Shobowale Bamgbose For Warner Bros Production As Nina Gold Offers Him Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.