Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) (52412 Views)

BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) / BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' / This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by okeyfrank: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
saphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/bbnaija-ogun-youths-march-for-laycon-give-out-airtime-for-voting/

Afonja and tribalism are one and the same.

You're the National Youth Leader in your state and you only campaign for Laycon cos he's from your tribe.

You should campaign for the best candidate to win.
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by pacespot(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fuckery taken too far. Though I suspect Ebuka might try to do ojoro because laycon is a Yoruba boy. Has any Yoruba won this reality show before?
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
paSURE:
I am beggining to see the reason President Buhari said nigerian youths are Jobless!
Bomb blast ,Killing and Austerity everywhere! Yet people are out in numbers shouting and celebrating immorality and futility!!

What should they do about the bomb last and the killing? If they want to protest against the govt. Won't the police shoot at them... Enough of saying youths are jobless and stuff...this is just pure love nothing more.... Plus he is from ogun state... They love him... They are his people... So...

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
pacespot:
Fuckery taken too far. Though I suspect Ebuka might try to do ojoro because laycon is a Yoruba boy. Has any Yoruba won this reality show before?

Nope... My mind is telling me they would do ojoro.... But I'd like it if they count their votes properly....
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
deolurexy1:
Buhari is not our problem..walahi
honestly speaking bro.we are our own problem.
we only heap the blame on any man in charge of the affairs.remember those days of Jonathan
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
juliuscapps:
The truth is, no one is hungry in Nigeria.
Lol,just say you are not hungry.
do you know why protests no dey happen for naija?

we are too docile and fear death too much
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
What a misplaced priority! more pressing issues heating the country and some grp are propagating a vote for bbn house mate #laycon

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Babinski: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
masterP042:
Youths can't mobilize and clamour for a better nigeria. But they'll come together and even share recharge cards to vote for big brother naija.
See eh, sometimes it's not buhari's fault alone. I think there's something fundamentally wrong somewhere, maybe it's in the psyche of Nigerians and the masses

Seeing that it is an immoral show like BBNaija that has the "mumu" button of Nigerian youths makes one weep seriuosly for the future of the country.

This same youths that turn out with some much enthusiasm to vote for BBNaija inmates using their hard earned money and time are usually missing in action and zeal when it comes to taking corrective steps through the ballot to address the challenges in the country every three or four years!
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by zunnurain33(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lazy youth

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Keizzmann(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I love the spirit. I believe in Laycon.

Once he has been declared winner, he'll hit the ground running.

I hope he fulfills his promise of building quality roads, hospitals, schools, free education and health service, and others.

God bless Laycon.
God bless Nigeria.

Shey from ordinary 85 million naira him go do all these stuffs.

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by gozie4naira(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
lazy youths everywhere....
for person way no go reason una ...

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by gozie4naira(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
21 yrs old Mali change their country problem now
we na to vote for rubbish things we de match out ... una mumu carry world cup

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by BigSarah(f): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lamanii22:

In what way lol? I'd love to hear it..... She lost focus immediately Kidd entered her life....

She has beautiful cheek bones!
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by isaiahethan: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Gotze1:
If they vote am, what will that bring to their table?

Bubu called them jobless youth.
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Lacash: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Pure love...at this point, big brother should just ask the remaining housemates to do a closing prayer, share the grace in fellowship, and declare Laycon the winner. Laycon, pls in all you do don't end up like Efe.
This one has a God gift raw talent, nor be wanna be Gee grin
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by darlenese(f): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
saphiere:
Voicing out my opinion is lies? You need brain surgery.

I would have said same to you , unfortunately you don't even have a brain in your empty skull .
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Lacash: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
saphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/bbnaija-ogun-youths-march-for-laycon-give-out-airtime-for-voting/
Some people might see them as being Jobless, but it’s a normal thing to route for ur own person. Na the situation of the cowntry Dey make us see am as being abnormal angry
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by breezeng: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lazy youths
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by DVsagacity: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigSarah:

Exactly, she deserves it way more! Why? She has beautiful cheek bones!
Beautiful check bones to abuse fellow housemates and suck kidwaya banana shey..??
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Iampryde(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
2 things: the fg should never ban bbnaija and it should continue it's looting plan cos i swear Nigerian youths are ready for a better country. Of all things to march about? This one shock me.
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by JIMMY1393: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
femi4:
You are very myopic

That shows provide employment for over 500 Nigerians

That show sensitize the public on various sectors and issues affecting the Country ranging from sports, rape, gender equality etc

That show celebrated World peace day and address the fact there can be unity and peace in diversity.

You cannot see beyond your nose, you're short sightedness

Which employment? Employment that will be over after 3 months

Lmao see what this fool is writing...a show that's MAJORLY only about watching people doing nothing but living boring day lives is suddenly tackling matters on sports, rape, gender...so because the show celebrated world peace day what now happen? Abi people outside big brother house did not celebrate it too ni.? Mumu stating rubbish facts...I'm clearly wasting my time with an ignorant nonsense

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigSarah:

She has beautiful cheek bones!
Just like u dear
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by HallaDaTruth: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nigeria is a useless destroyed country. Just see what is most important to the youth. WHAT A SHAME
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
Why can't they also March against herdsmen killings?

Or against the corrupt government and government officials.
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by ridwanlawal: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
When your village people are in support of your progress
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Actuarydeji:
Wasted generation! They can't marched and protest against mediocrity. I am just too tired to complain, God give me enough resources to travel out of this country.

amen bro... I you dey look for reasonable fund to japa!!!

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by TrickyTeeBBN5: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Nuelonyi: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
try it and you will be shot on the leg....as if you re not in this country
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Don't worry.
webizone:

You and me both. But where to go?
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by drake99: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Pure love...at this point, big brother should just ask the remaining housemates to do a closing prayer, share the grace in fellowship, and declare Laycon the winner. Laycon, pls in all you do don't end up like Efe.
is it true that efe is now broke?
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by luluman: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
Same reason you can't mind your business.
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by luluman: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I don't usually comment on bbnaija threads but I really don't know how disappointed I am reading this when there are more pressing issues heating the polity in this country..I wish them all the best in their endeavors tho
We all have different priorities in life so your problems are not other people's problems.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#BBNaija: "Woman Wrapper" - Miyonse Slammed By Nigerians Over This Photo / 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her / BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings