Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Should I Study MBA In Massachusetts Institute Of Technology? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Study MBA In Massachusetts Institute Of Technology? (174 Views)

Admission Eligibility Criteria In Massachusetts Institute Of Technology / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Study MBA In Massachusetts Institute Of Technology? by getadmission012: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2020
It would be a golden opportunity for an international student to study MBA in Massachusetts Institute of Technology. However, knowing about the duration and costing is of great help to the freshly admitted students. The MBA consists of three branches or specializations:

1-Executive MBA
2-Full-time MBA
3-MBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation Talk

The fee for this course is INR 58, 00, 00, 000/- for Indian students. Also, the advantages in Massachusetts Institute of Technology are known globally. Know more about the education and schemes in the university through the official resources.
Re: Should I Study MBA In Massachusetts Institute Of Technology? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2020
getadmission012:
It would be a golden opportunity for an international student to study MBA in Massachusetts Institute of Technology. However, knowing about the duration and costing is of great help to the freshly admitted students. The MBA consists of three branches or specializations:

1-Executive MBA
2-Full-time MBA
3-MBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation Talk

The fee for this course is INR 58, 00, 00, 000/- for Indian students. Also, the advantages in Massachusetts Institute of Technology are known globally. Know more about the education and schemes in the university through the official resources.
No, I think it is better to study it here in Nigeria, preferably at Benson Idahosa University.

(1) (Reply)

How To Pronounce Some Italian Animals In English Language / Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Examination Commencement Date / EXCEL Skills Every Accountant Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.