Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit (37225 Views)

Messi Laments Barca’s Childish Mistakes In Super Cup Defeat / Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / Lionel Messi Laments Of How Much He Missed Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Madmadrevo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
invest with 3xSMS.com and grow your money,I just invested and got 50% of what I invested after 4 days,oh what a lucky man I am to have found out about dis leading site that just got launched and Don't play with there members welfare,visit 3xsms.com and grow your money,thank me later
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Blizzyblazer: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Messi and barcelona board, we are yet to see the end of this drama.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

Boss, pls can you coach me about this legit side hussle?
I'll appreciate it sir.
Waiting for you = juliodeguy@gmail.com
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by CoolAmbience(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
thesicilian:
They sold a legendary striker like Suarez who scored 198 goals in 283 games for just 6million euros to their bitter rivals Athletico Madrid, the same Athletico that is planning to sell common Morata to Juve for 45million euros! If it was by age alone then Messi and Ronaldo would not be worth more than 5million euros each.

I just concluded that....na mumu people dey manage Barca now.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by ayanbaba2(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wickedtruths:
In just 1 match, Bayern Munich has altered the history, future and destiny of FC Barcelona.
Barca has become an association of angry, bitter fighting old men.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Qwaps: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team.

Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model.

Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message indicating your interest by WhatsApp to 0-8-0-8-6-3-7-3-0-1-2

Thank you
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by joshuanwankwo(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Messi had 3 balloon d or before suarez came, stop yarning okpa. Where was Suarez when Messi scored 91 goals a season?? Make I no reason u o.

Barca had xaxi and iniesta. after 2012, it took 3 years and the coming of Luis swarez and Neymar for baba to win another ballon
d'or and 4 years to win his 6th
you too reason am

Barca board and bartomeu are ingrates
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Pantoo: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Luis Suarez becomes an Atletico Madrid player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALmL2ktjiTU
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Gbest90(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
fergie001:

How can we judge this matter?
Messi, Sorry. We love you but we love Bartomeu more.

Barcelona are undergoing a rebuild. So moving on Luiz is not too surprising. Probably Pique should be next.

There comes a time in every player, when decline begins to set in. And to be honest Suarez is no longer the Suarez we used to know.

But the thing is that he should have left for another league, so as to maintain his legendary status with Barcelona.

I guess he was really hurt and wants to prove to the Barça board that "there's still something left in the tank" grin

As for Messi lamenting. It's natural cos they were more than team mates. They were more like brothers. Sorry Leo.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Asour: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
NORSIYK:
Dictator Messi should keep shut.
Of late he's been talking carelessly

Which dictator?

What kind of a dictator gets "trapped" in his own territory and cannot save himself,
Cannot save Suarez. Cannot dictate signings or coach hired?

Stop the dictator narrative. Doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Grabs08: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by TrickyTeeBBN5: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Blackking98(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=joshuanwankwo post=94307314][/quote]
Mtchewww
Keep making foolish excuses, Messi kill u there grin
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by samfrancis1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Messi and barcelona board, we are yet to see the end of this drama.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
bro I really don't know how to check signature or what it means, how can I connect with you outside here ?
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by ProphetofOdin: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
samfrancis1:
bro I really don't know how to check signature or what it means, how can I connect with you outside here ?

I have sent u a direct message
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by VickyRotex(f): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
fergie001:

How can we judge this matter?
Messi, Sorry. We love you but we love Bartomeu more.

Let Ghettokid1 or Leomessi10 be the judge grin grin
I'll take notes grin
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Imefonukoenin11: 3:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by unmask: 5:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Barca hypocrites... the same set of fans that have been insulting suarez are now backing him cos messi said so... messi knows that with suarez gone, he will not score more than 20 goals in all competition....he loves to control players , teams coaches and club leaders....if its ronaldo, they will call him selfish
We know you want to trend......either that or you sent your message from a corner room in Yaba L...
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Dchampion65: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2020
thesicilian:
They sold a legendary striker like Suarez who scored 198 goals in 283 games for just 6million euros to their bitter rivals Athletico Madrid, the same Athletico that is planning to sell common Morata to Juve for 45million euros! If it was by age alone then Messi and Ronaldo would not be worth more than 5million euros each.

Suarez for 6million euros. Then pique will become a free agent.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by isaacprinz(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2020
personal59:
ok

Barca wahala, Apc problem seems 2020 get as ein be o

brother you try for the drawing but shey the person get accident? or na so vein commot for ein face so?

ok

Barca wahala, Apc problem seems 2020 get as ein be op

Barca welcome to our league jare (Barca, Arsenal, Man u) we no dey contest for anything again
Did you mention Arsenal that just won 2 trophies within 6 months and haven't lost a game this season? Make your club loose their form alone in peace.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Keizzmann(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2020
onatisi:
There is no way Barca players will give their 100% best this season, it will be difficult getting the best out of them.

So true, especially with the body language of a man they call their captain.

It'll be a miracle if they finish the season on a good note
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by fergie001: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

I'll take notes grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by CaptVerida(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Frm his reaction that may not be the case
DarkJeddi:
You must be a Fan of one of those Clubs Messi has been raping on a REPEAT.. grin
He has been doing it before Suarez (FOUR BALON D'ORS) and he will continue to DO IT after Suarez.. shocked
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by DarkJeddi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
CaptVerida:
Frm his reaction that may not be the case
Which reaction and which case? shocked
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Zazzzu(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2020
after donald trump and vladimir putin messi is the third most powerfull pesin in the world... If it was some other player dat said dis they will be axed from the club..
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by ghettokid1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
VickyRotex:

I'll take notes grin
Make una free me joor.....I cannot come and kill myself

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by VickyRotex(f): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
Make una free me joor.....I cannot come and kill myself

Hahaha even the matter tire judge cheesy cheesy

You can't can jere. grin
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by samfrancis1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
ProphetofOdin:

I have sent u a direct message
up till this date I still don’t understand this part cause I didn’t see no message and o direct message you almost all time, still nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State / I Have Sold Over 3,000 Fake Super Eagles' Jerseys - Trader Tells BBC (video) / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.