Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

FINET Celebrates Nigeria's Diamond Anniversary With Premium Discounts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FINET Celebrates Nigeria's Diamond Anniversary With Premium Discounts (219 Views)

FINET Treats Customers To Old Skool Vibes. / Itel Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary With The Launch Of Dual Selfie Phones / Great Deals With Finet Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FINET Celebrates Nigeria's Diamond Anniversary With Premium Discounts by lawrenzi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
One of the leading mobile telecommunication company in Nigeria is celebrating this year's Independence with amazing discounts on mobile devices.

Nigerians will enjoy this promo from 25th sep to 10th October 2020. In its tradition, there will be drinks for every customer that makes purchase on our independence day. Exciting right?

Have you have been dreaming of buying quality phones at an affordable price?

Now is the time to avail yourself of this one time opportunity.

Call or whatsapp on 08176144002 or follow them on Facebook and Instagram at Finest mobile

I bring you this good news because I care about you.

It is finest at FINET.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request !!!!!! Iphone 6s 32gb And 16gb Both Needed / Twitter Down? / I Need Oppo A92 or Oppo a9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.