Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Help A Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Brother (637 Views)

What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? / Help A Brother In This Situation!!! / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother by CHIGIM: 5:35am On Sep 26, 2020
what do i do to a man that is disturbing my wife for sex.
Re: Help A Brother by dingbang(m): 5:50am On Sep 26, 2020
Cut off his thing
Re: Help A Brother by BruncleZuma: 5:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Option A: Ask your wife to block him if it's on social media and screen his numbers, make sure she has the screenshots.

Option B: If it is a physical matter (he lives on your street etc). Nah for your madam to publicly shun am, shout for am to dey him lane, your wife, not you.

If none of the above work...

[img]https://media1./images/54645625c3067b1acce673cde4878064/tenor.gif[/img]

Option C: Save money like 100k to 250k go your nearest SARS office with your wife, meet the DPO, make your grievances known and submit your offering, you no need to follow them go the paddy address make dem just 'randomly' pick am up for road drill am small.
Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 26, 2020
CHIGIM:

Maybe you Disturb somebody's wife before, remember what goes around must surely comes around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother by NiceW0rk(m): 6:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Some men are just shameless. How can you be disturbing a married woman for sex.

Op instruct your wife to block and never have anything to do with the foolish man again. Even if it means she stop her work, if the man in question is her boss.
Re: Help A Brother by CHIGIM: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2020
its physical and she has embarassed him on the road but he has not stop
BruncleZuma:
Option A: Ask your wife to block him if it's on social media and screen his numbers, make sure she has the screenshots.

Option B: If it is a physical matter (he lives on your street etc). Nah for your madam to publicly shun am, shout for am to dey him lane, your wife, not you.

Option C: Save money like 100k to 250k go your nearest SARS office with your wife, meet the DPO, make your grievances known and submit your offering, you no need to follow them go the paddy address make dem just 'randomly' pick am up for road drill am small.
Re: Help A Brother by crackhaus: 6:27am On Sep 26, 2020
CHIGIM:
This information is not enough to provide a solution that will be specific to your situation na cheesy

Who is this man?
How do they meet or communicate?
Does he know she is married?
Does he know you?
What has your wife done on her own to remove herself from that entanglement?

4 Likes

Re: Help A Brother by BruncleZuma: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2020
CHIGIM:
its physical and she has embarassed him on the road but he has not stop

Then Option C it is my good man.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by Oluromantic: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2020
What kind of behavioral permissiveness did your wife allow that got her to that point with him.

It's your wife you have issues with not the man.

Tell your wife not to block his contact but not reply him again not pick his calls and sometimes, you should pick up the calls instead. It's as simple as that. Resist him and he'll leave. Not attack him as defence for your wife ...that's not wise.
Re: Help A Brother by CHIGIM: 7:08am On Sep 26, 2020
crackhaus:

This information is not enough to provide a solution that will be specific to your situation na cheesy

Who is this man?
How do they meet or communicate?
Does he know she is married?
Does he know you?
What has your wife done on her own to remove herself from that entanglement?
. She met him when she was coming back from gimming. He doesn't know me and she has told him that she is married and has embarrassed him on two occasions. But the idiot is not stopping
Re: Help A Brother by CHIGIM: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Oluromantic:
What kind of behavioral permissiveness did your wife allow that got her to that point with him.

It's your wife you have issues with not the man.

Tell your wife not to block his contact but not reply him again not pick his calls and sometimes, you should pick up the calls instead. It's as simple as that. Resist him and he'll leave. Not attack him as defence for your wife ...that's not wise.
ok but it's not online he sees her whenever she is coming back from morning training and he always stand on the same spot waiting for her to pass
Re: Help A Brother by CHIGIM: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Kingscee:

Maybe you Disturb somebody's wife before, remember what goes around must surely comes around
i dont and i will not do it
Re: Help A Brother by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2020
CHIGIM:

leave matter to your wife.. e no concern you.

na your wife go find way discharge him
Re: Help A Brother by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2020
CHIGIM:
ok but it's not online he sees her whenever she is coming back from morning training and he always stand on the same spot waiting for her to pass

then she should stop morning training na...or make she dey wear big clothings..

as everything pack and stand dey make the man choke eyes.. lol

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by Oluromantic: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2020
CHIGIM:
So he just approaches her on the way and says I want sex? Nope, toasting a woman is different from asking her for sex. To ask her for sex, their talk must have reached a particular level. Let her withdraw that flow that led to sex talk. And it's simple, she shd just become more firm and resist him, reduce her smiles, train separately. A disciplined woman won't be sexually approached.
Re: Help A Brother by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2020
BruncleZuma:

disciplinary committee chairman
Re: Help A Brother by BruncleZuma: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

disciplinary committee chairman

Chief Counsellor
Re: Help A Brother by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Chief Concellor
lol
Re: Help A Brother by trendyprettygir: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Get her a private instructor to be training her at home.

Get her a treadmill or another gym equipment to be using at home.

Your wife should stop going for morning training for now, make that man no go plan bad thing for her.
Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Caution your wife and tell her not to give him attention. Then let her raise alarm if he tries to come close or touch her so you can have enough evidence to report him to the police.
Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Stalking is a kind of sexual harassment and can get one in trouble.

Send him a very short warning text with your own phone and don't forget to introduce yourself properly as "husband of the woman he stalks and harasses sexually".

Men that stalk and harass other men's wives believe the men are lily-livered so prove a point to him and he will flee from your wife.

Be a gentleman, have a good heart, be soft to soft people but be strong, hard and have no mercy on an adversary.

Most importantly, make sure your wife doesn't enjoy and encourage the stalking unintentionally or intentionally because you'll never know with women. cheesy
Re: Help A Brother by crackhaus: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
CHIGIM:
. She met him when she was coming back from gimming. He doesn't know me and she has told him that she is married and has embarrassed him on two occasions. But the idiot is not stopping
If this is all there is to it, then you don't have an issue... unless it's your wife you just don't trust.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by proclinician: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
BruncleZuma:

No try this option C oo. The person disturbing your wife fit be me.
Re: Help A Brother by jesmond3945: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
CHIGIM:
then follow her to the gym and when the guys meets her, come out and confront him but when you are doing that have some uniform men on standby.

(1) (Reply)

Father's Burial / What Can One Take To Stay Hard And Last Long In Bed? Mature Response Pls / Is Chymall About To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.