Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (65409 Views)

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 2:14am On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Is this not corona period where everyone is putting on nose cover?

Lol yeah but if U killing yourself how U gonna worry bout catching corona virusgrin
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 3:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol yeah but if U killing yourself how U gonna worry bout catching corona virusgrin

How does putting on a nose cover indicate an unwillingness to commit suicide? Is corona suicide? How long does corona take to kill and how long does it take to commit suicide?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 4:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Osobi32:
Everything in this picture shows he was murdered. From how he is hanging to his folded trouser, not to mention the scarf he tied to prevent covid19. Now tell me..... How would a man who is protecting himself against covid19 commit suicide? Criminals are always too stupid

How does nose covering indicate a reluctance to commit suicide?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 4:16am On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:

How does putting on a nose cover indicate an unwillingness to commit suicide? Is corona suicide? How long does corona take to kill and how long does it take to commit suicide?

Lol. No but why would u worry bout wearing a mask to avoid catching corona virus if U know ull be dead in a moment.
It don't make sense.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 27, 2020
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Do you think it is easy to kill somebody without being caught? He commited suicde simple
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 4:18am On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:

.U would normally only wear the mask if Ur avoiding catching the virus n if Ur taking Ur own life in a moment well U can't catch it after U die so I dnt get why he wore the mask.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 4:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol. No but why would u worry bout wearing a mask to avoid catching corona virus if U know ull be dead in a moment.
It don't make sense.

It still doesn't explain how nose covering indicates an unwillingness to commit suicide. Does committing suicide make sense in d first place?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:54am On Sep 27, 2020
And if you check well, Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu deceived them, and they voted for Sai Barbar... But make unah no worry oduduwa is wiser now, come 1st October they will declare oduduwa republic, Biafra will follow suit , let's see what Arewa can do
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:55am On Sep 27, 2020
And if you check well, Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu deceived them, and they voted for Sai Barbar... But make unah no worry oduduwa is wiser now, come 1st October they will declare oduduwa republic, Biafra will follow suit , let's see what Arewa will do
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 4:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Mrscarter:

.U would normally only wear the mask if Ur avoiding catching the virus n if Ur taking Ur own life in a moment well U can't catch it after U die so I dnt get why he wore the mask.

Can u actually get into d head of a person that commits suicide to find a justification for y they take their own lives?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 5:33am On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Can u actually get into d head of a person that commits suicide to find a justification for y they take their own lives?

No but the mask still don't make sense.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 5:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Mrscarter:

No but the mask still don't make sense.

Does suicide make sense?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 5:39am On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:

It still doesn't explain how nose covering indicates an unwillingness to commit suicide. Does committing suicide make sense in d first place?

Well if I planned to commit suicide I wouldn't wear a mask cos I don't see the point in needing it n I'd rather die more comfortable without a mask on. Whereas just say he was murdered then it's possible he left the mask on cos he wasn't planning on dying/didn't know he was gonna die but put the mask on to go about his day doing whatever he had to do.
Am just saying if I was willing to kill himself then he wouldn't need the mask.
If he was unwilling (or unaware) of dying then he put it on cos he planned to go out n go about his day. I just dnt think if he was willing to kill himself that he'd bother putting on his mask.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2020
Mrscarter:

Well if I planned to commit suicide I wouldn't wear a mask cos I don't see the point in needing it n I'd rather die more comfortable without a mask on. Whereas just say he was murdered then it's possible he left the mask on cos he wasn't planning on dying/didn't know he was gonna die but put the mask on to go about his day doing whatever he had to do.
Am just saying if I was willing to kill himself then he wouldn't need the mask.
If he was unwilling (or unaware) of dying then he put it on cos he planned to go out n go about his day. I just dnt think if he was willing to kill himself that he'd bother putting on his mask.

First of all, u are speaking for yourself except u are telling me that u are suicidal. Second, u are assuming to no what was in d guys mind when u had already acknowledged that u cant get into d head of a person that commits suicide to find a justification for y they take their own lives. Third, u could have as well said since putting on a mask is inconsistent with committing suicide, putting on clothes is also inconsistent with committing suicide
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by whirlwind7(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2020
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He was probably killed before his body was lifted to the noose.. See the folded part on his trouser indicating he was lifted.
No stool or block to have giving him the height he needed to hang himself. How did he climb up to the noose?? If you say the hole in the walls then he should have been facing backwards and his foot should also be dusty and bruised.
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed.

You made sense.
But here's another angle for motive:
The victim is an only son of his late father
He lived with his uncle (father's brother)

His uncle could have planned his death, so he could take over the late father's property.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Osobi32(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:

How does nose covering indicate a reluctance to commit suicide?
A man who is about suicide must be tired of life abi? So why prevent himself against corona?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:

First of all, u are speaking for yourself except u are telling me that u are suicidal. Second, u are assuming to no what was in d guys mind when u had already acknowledged that u cant get into d head of a person that commits suicide to find a justification for y they take their own lives. Third, u could have as well said since putting on a mask is inconsistent with committing suicide, putting on clothes is also inconsistent with committing suicide

Lol your logic is weird but ok.
I didn't say I know why he committed suicide or why he wore the mask. I said it's strange he put his mask on n it doesn't make sense.
Wat did I say that makes me suicidal. I was saying it's odd. And why would u take all your clothes off to commit suicide unless Ur crazy. U still want dignity wen Ur dead n someone finds Ur body but what good dies a mask do you when U can't catch the virus once Ur dead.
Why U being arguementive when I'm only curious as to why he left his mask on?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Does suicide make sense?

Not really. Depends what the person's going thru as to weather U can understand to some point as to why they do it.
But the mask doesn't make sense.
Why's that so hard for U to understand lol
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Mrscarter:

Not really. Depends what the person's going thru as to weather U can understand to some point as to why they do it.
But the mask doesn't make sense.
Why's that so hard for U to understand lol

Does suicide make sense? It's a simple yes or no. Like I noted earlier, u said u can't get into d mind of a person who committed suicide to understand y they do it. How come u are now talking about "understanding to some point why they do it"? What is it that they go thru that nobody else goes thru that justifies suicide?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol your logic is weird but ok.
I didn't say I know why he committed suicide or why he wore the mask. I said it's strange he put his mask on n it doesn't make sense.
Wat did I say that makes me suicidal. I was saying it's odd. And why would u take all your clothes off to commit suicide unless Ur crazy. U still want dignity wen Ur dead n someone finds Ur body but what good dies a mask do you when U can't catch the virus once Ur dead.
Why U being arguementive when I'm only curious as to why he left his mask on?

If death is d objective, y would a person who is committing suicide be bothered about dignity in death? Is committing suicide dignifying? If d person wanted dignity, y commit suicide? Don't u no it is an abomination in some cultures? So taking his clothes or not doesn't determine dignity or otherwise in death. To commit suicide is already a crazy act. Taking clothes off isn't more crazy than that.

Earlier u said:

"Well if I planned to commit suicide I wouldn't wear a mask cos I don't see the point in needing it n I'd rather die more comfortable without a mask on."

No one said u are suicidal. Ur comment above is u speaking for yourself in a suicidal position which isn't universal except u are saying that u suicidal. To even be speaking of "comfort" in suicide is ludicrous. What has comfort got to do with suicide? I have seen a woman throw herself from a high rise building to her death. Where is d comfort in that?

Is corona virus suicide? Can it kill as fast as suicide does? Is there any research which shows that wearing a face mask during corona virus isn't consistent with suicide?

Since u say u are being curious, then I believe that my comments & questions should further arouse ur curiosity
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
Osobi32:
A man who is about suicide must be tired of life abi? So why prevent himself against corona?

Does that show a reluctance to commit suicide? If he exposed himself to corona would it kill him or would it take his life as fast as killing himself?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mrscarter(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2020
lexy2014:

If death is d objective, y would a person who is committing suicide be bothered about dignity in death? Is committing suicide dignifying? If d person wanted dignity, y commit suicide? Don't u no it is an abomination in some cultures? So taking his clothes or not doesn't determine dignity or otherwise in death. To commit suicide is already a crazy act. Taking clothes off isn't more crazy than that.

Earlier u said:

"Well if I planned to commit suicide I wouldn't wear a mask cos I don't see the point in needing it n I'd rather die more comfortable without a mask on."

No one said u are suicidal. Ur comment above is u speaking for yourself in a suicidal position which isn't universal except u are saying that u suicidal. To even be speaking of "comfort" in suicide is ludicrous. What has comfort got to do with suicide? I have seen a woman throw herself from a high rise building to her death. Where is d comfort in that?

Is corona virus suicide? Can it kill as fast as suicide does? Is there any research which shows that wearing a face mask during corona virus isn't consistent with suicide?

Since u say u are being curious, then I believe that my comments & questions should further arouse ur curiosity

Lol I said "if was me" as a way to explain why I thought it was weird wearing the mask. And that I wouldn't if it was me.
I'm not suicidal lol.
The virus has nothing to do with suicide it's just strange a person about to kill himself would be worried bout catching a virus n U only wear a mask to try to avoid catching a virus n not for comfort or anything.
I was explaining it as if was me then I'd not want a mask on cos in my opinion it wouldn't be as comfortable as with wearing one n yes even tho there's nothing comfortable about suicide it's still a small comfort in my opinion nonetheless.
Yeah I know suicides forbidden in alot of cultures.
And there's no dignity in death really but I think most people would prefer to be dressed wen they're body is found.
I've known of ppl to do their hair nicer than usual or their makeup or dress as if special occasion for their suicide.
Committing suicide isn't a nice thing in anyway but I guess some ppl who do maybe they take comfort in thinking they won't have their troubles(reasons for their suicide) to deal with anymore?
I do know that if it was me I would prefer to be dressed and not wanting ppl looking at me like that as it be bad enuff they're seeing U dead let alone without clothes on. I know once Ur dead these things don't matter to the person as they're not in their body anymore but before their death I guess some ppl consider these things.
Lol I'm not an expert sir I was only musing on why he had the mask onsmiley
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2020
passwordd:

Do you think it is easy to kill somebody without being caught? He commited suicde simple
then kudos to the suicide planners.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Alexpetra: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
Village people are involved in this.. Not ordinary
how far can you go with your jokes when serious issues are on ground?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Alexpetra: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
this country needs to get up with development oo we need database, DNA DB... this is a pure murder case
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Alexpetra: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
that nose mask... ( hancachif should be check sef)
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
HMarshal:

Like I said,only God knows Wich it actually is,buh from here it looks like a sucidal death
this is true suicidal death.. He trained his girlfriend thru school and she dumped him, he killed her and hanged himself.. Please spot the differences. Hands free fall not clenched.

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by HMarshal(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
greatbuc:
this is true suicidal death.. He trained his girlfriend thru school and she dumped him, he killed her and hanged himself.. Please spot the differences. Hands free fall not clenched.

It's dependent on how fast death came,the pic u update looks like he has a snapped neck resulting from as soon as he dangled ,meanwyl the one in question looked like death cane quite slowly & he resisted the urge to remove the noose.still only God knowd
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by divineappo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
pretydiva:
This is murder
you are intelligent
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by RedScorpion(f): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
tydi:
sad

Buhari will suffer 600 years in Hades for bringing this hardship upon the giant of Africa.

Na 6000 years he go suffer
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by tydi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
RedScorpion:

lol.. you're really a red scorpion.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by tydi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
RedScorpion:

lol.. you're truly a red scorpion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / 58 Nigerian Doctors Stopped At Lagos Airport, Were Promised Millions By UK Firm / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.