Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,353 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Richest Forex Trader In The World! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Richest Forex Trader In The World! (7615 Views)

The Richest Forex Trader In South Africa 2022 / Top 10 Richest Forex Traders In South Africa (2021) / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by dodelight(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
If you need someone to help manage your trading account: that is, you open an account with a trusted broker, and fund the account; I can do the trading for you while you watch your money grow. The broker I use is FXTM, and your money is safe with them; I cannot withdraw your money without your approval as a confirmation pin will be sent to your phone number and mail before money can be transfered or withdrawn. We'll share the profit at an agreed percentage. Call me: 08188468026.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
dodelight:
If you need someone to help manage your trading account: that is, you open an account with a trusted broker, and fund the account; I can do the trading for you while you watch your money grow. The broker I use is FXTM, and your money is safe with them; I cannot withdraw your money without your approval as a confirmation pin will be sent to your phone number and mail before money can be transfered or withdrawn. We'll share the profit at an agreed percentage. Call me: 08188468026.

Why not create your thread?
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2020
Call for training.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by Ahamziho1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
bizgenera:
George Soros

George Soros is the richest forex trader in the world.

Born Schwartz György in 1930 in Hungary, he migrated to the UK in 1947. He studied at the London School of Economics and graduated with a bachelor’s and master’s degree in philosophy.

Soros is a hedge fund manager and philanthropist. While he doesn’t invest in currency pairs alone, the foreign exchange market has played a key role in his career. He started by building his own hedge fund in 1969, after several years of trading European stocks for clients in New York. Today we call it the Quantum Fund.

Soros is infamous as the man who broke the Bank of England. In September 1992, he built an enormous short position in pounds, effectively betting against the British currency. He ended up with more than $1 billion in net profits. Generating such a fortune in a single day was unprecedented.

The investor’s move caused the UK government to withdraw the pound from the European ERM. Up until that point, the sterling’s rate was artificially maintained close to the Deutsche Mark (DM – Germany’s national currency before the euro), with the minimum rate set at DM 2.773. However, Soros considered the minimum rate too high and bet against the pound.

As a rule, forex traders’ decision making depends on market events. Interestingly, Soros’ 10 billion pound trade was one of the very few instances when a trader’s decision making actually shaped the market. The UK’s ruling Conservative Party lost credibility and didn’t return to power until 2010 including because of that move.

Net Worth
Soros’ net worth was at its height in March 2017. Forbes estimated his holdings at $25.2 billion. He was the 19th richest person at the time.

Today, people estimate his net worth at $8.3 billion. As of 2020, Soros ranks 162nd on the Forbes list of richest individuals. The figure is still impressive considering that he transferred about $20 billion to his Open Society Foundations for philanthropy.

am in interested 08148843052 WhatsApp
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Ahamziho1:

am in interested 08148843052 WhatsApp

Reach out
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
All you need is a mastery of a single strategy with good accuracy.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2020
Training has started.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by Jmarjr(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
bizgenera:

Whatsapp me
08139544121 interested
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fx is a career.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by john8899: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 16, 2020
Show us your Benz from Forex or remain silent for ever

1 Like

Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by legendseeker(m): 2:27am On Nov 16, 2020
bonaventure73:

Haha........my belle ehh!......Yaya ture

1 Like

Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2020
bonaventure73:

Dejavu

"if you are the messiah, come down from the cross"

The teachers who taught Dangote are comfortable but not Billionaires like him. Becoming super rich depends on your drive and goals after haven learnt from a teacher.

Wise people are contacting, learning and running with the knowledge.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by Tony142: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2020
bonaventure73:

No mind am

1 Like

Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by Tony142: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2020
bizgenera:

Dejavu

The teachers who taught Dangote are comfortable but not Billionaires like him. Becoming super rich depends on your drive and goals after haven learnt from a teacher.

scam, profitable Forex Trader do not look for who to teach because they are too busy making money

1 Like

Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2020
bizgenera:

Dejavu

Shut up

1 Like

Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Need I say more.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2020
GM
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
There are several income streams in Fx.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2020
Income streams in forex business.

1. Trading your capital and making profit monthly

2. Trading for someone and sharing profits monthly

3. Earning commission when you serve as an Introducer of Broker (IB) to clients

4. Selling of your trade signals

5. Selling of trading software

6. Fx Training services etc

Fx is big business !

Contact me to know more.

1 Like

Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Each of these 6 fields are huge if you put in the effort.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Explore this
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fx is great.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good evening
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2020
Chart review mode.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
nice setups for next week
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2020
Morning guys
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by Gee64: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2020
Who is into Addy FX or Yellow Traders here please?
Can you help confirm if they are paying promptly. I need honest review please because I wouldn't want my hard-earned money to be at their mercy oh. I know it's Ponzi but I want to take calculated risk
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2020
Why would nl auto bot ban based on an opinion? Our contents made this website, pls respect us too.
Re: The Richest Forex Trader In The World! by bizgenera: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good evening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter IPO Updates / $$$$ ALL CRYPTO-INVESTORS ENTER HERE $$$$ / MMM: Another Crash Iminent As 'admin' Releases A SOS Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.