Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,131 members, 7,863,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave (1200 Views)

Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic / Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) / Man Beheads A Lady In Enugu, Buries Her In A Shallow Grave (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Kosiso12(f): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave (Photos)

The Nigerian Police, in collaboration with local vigilante group have arrested one Chisom Ogum 'm' aged 26years of Umuomaku Community in Orumba South LGA of Anambra State.

IGBERE TV gathered that the suspect allegedly ran amok in a circumstances yet to be ascertained, attacked and killed his own biological father one Christopher Ogum 'm' aged 70years of same address with a shovel and buried him in a shallow grave.

According to report gathered by IGBERE TV, the suspect attempted to escape before he was apprehended and beaten to stupor by angry mob who equally forced him to exhume the corpse of his father from where he buried it.

A statement made available to IGBERE TV by the Police said detectives visited the Scene of crime, photographed the victim and took it to the mortuary for autopsy after it was certified dead by a medical doctor at Umunze general hospital.

The police noted that the offensive weapon used in perpetrating the offence was also recovered as exhibit and the Commissioner of Police CP John B.Abang,fdc has ordered for the case to be transferred to the State CID Awka for discreet investigation, please.

https://igberetvnews.com/1365990/police-arrest-man-killing-father-burying-inside-shallow-grave-photos/

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Tyrant28: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
cry
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Simplyleo: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chisom Ogum 'm' aged 26years of Umuomaku Community in Orumba South LGA of Anambra State killed his father & buried him inside a shallow grave
I just can't imagine being a father, and after running around to bring up the child to maturity, then my next hustling is what to do so that my son doesn't kill me. angry

Things like this are bound to be common in a society where money becomes the only goal in life. Sadly, there are societies in Nigeria today where money is the only measure of ones success. If a woman has a lot of money, even if she doesn't get married and come forth with children, she will be "more successful" than other women in that society.

It is for this reason you see some people insult the north, but they see Dangote as a god.

They worship Donald Trump and US, because US is a rich Country.

Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most successful human on earth.

Some people wake their parents from sleep as per taking goal kick, if the parents are not rich.

If the parents are rich, they try to kill them and inherit the property.

In such societies, prostitution, kidnapping and armed robbery are viewed as normal hustling.

If the parents are not rich, but have some parcels of land, they get killed by the sons and buried in shallow graves like this case.

Las las, igbo amaka.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by SenorFax(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is bad
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by decatalyst(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Evil is human, human is evil!

The devil may even be scared of what humans are capable of doing.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Goldp5988(f): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Your DAD, Chai,
I have a blessing for you, your children will do to you what you did to your dad
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Chino4NAUTH: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anambra is a cursed worthless, useless and erosion ravaged shithole village.. Anambra is cursed.. These kind of things happen only in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by PortHarcourt2: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:
H

No peace for you Kasy hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Chino4NAUTH: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Goldp5988:
Your DAD, Chai,
I have a blessing for you, your children will do to you what you did to your dad
Anambra is a cursed worthless, useless and erosion ravaged shithole state where anything happens.. Spits

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Chino4NAUTH: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

No peace for you Kasy hahahaha
No peace for u too.. You will know no peace cursed useless and worthless thing
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by IamWonderful: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
I know it will be anambra
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by hisgrace090: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Another evil son on the loose!
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Earlystar698(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anambra it's no more funny, like what a Bleep? Why do this to your pop?
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by BlowYourMind: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anambra again?
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by PortHarcourt2: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
This must be Enugu people, they are cursed people from the red mud erosion ravaged shithole state. Enugu is truly cursed
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Chino4NAUTH: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
I know it will be anambra
Exactly.. Anambra is a useless worthless and cursed erosion ravaged shithole village.. Anambra is cursed

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Chino4NAUTH: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Anambra again?
Exactly.. Anambra is a cursed worthless, useless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala land

Anambra is not igbo
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Chino4NAUTH: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Earlystar698:
Anambra it's no more funny, like what a Bleep? Why do this to your pop?
Because Anambra is a cursed worthless and useless erosion ravaged shithole village
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by PortHarcourt2: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
[s]
Chino4NAUTH:

No peace for u too.. You will know no peace cursed useless and worthless thing
[/s]

Another one is coming. Our duty is to destroy you and your entire family in the cyberspace. Cursed Nsukka bastard. You are in trouble cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Chino4NAUTH: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
decatalyst:
Evil is human, human is evil!

The devil may even be scared of what humans are capable of doing.
Anambra is a cursed worthless, useless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala land

Anambra is not igbo
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Chino4NAUTH: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
[s][/s]

Another one is coming. Our duty is to destroy you and your entire family in the cyberspace. Cursed Nsukka bastard. You are in trouble cheesy
Is fight to finish. You this cursed worthless and useless imbecilee.. Highest u can do is to show my pics which I have gotten used to.. Cursed worthless miscreant
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by IamWonderful: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Exactly.. Anambra is a useless worthless and cursed erosion ravaged shithole village.. Anambra is cursed
I am sure Satan himself has taken over the control of that place, that place seems like the headquarters of the devil and his demons in Africa
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Kasyboinsk: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Ng

Kasy no peace for you . Christian is begging already cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Kasyboinsk: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
[s]
Chino4NAUTH:

Is fight to finish. You this cursed worthless and useless imbecilee.. Highest u can do is to show my pics which I have gotten used to.. Cursed worthless miscreant
[/s]

Cursed bastard from hell called Enugu. Brace up grin
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Azyne(f): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jesus

What's happening in Anambra of recent?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Eli! Eli!! My God! My God!! Why have you forsaken Anambra State, the LIGHT of the Nation?
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Chino4NAUTH: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
I am sure Satan himself has taken over the control of that place, that place seems like the headquarters of the devil and his demons in Africa
Yes you're right.. Anambra is the home of Satan
Anambra is a useless worthless and erosion ravaged shithole village.. Anambra is a cursed useless state

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Chino4NAUTH: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Azyne:
Jesus

What's happening in Anambra of recent?
Because Anambra is the home of Satan
Anambra is a useless worthless and erosion ravaged shithole village.. Anambra is a cursed useless state
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by PortHarcourt2: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
[s]
Chino4NAUTH:

[/s]

Hahahaha

Mud won't save you this time, it is on YouTube hahahaha grin

Cursed bastard from the cursed backward Enugu state
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Earlystar698(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Because Anambra is a cursed worthless and useless erosion ravaged shithole village
no it's not in every 12 there's always Judas... We should not judge the whole state with few unguarded and unbalanced beings in the beautiful State of Anambra!
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Zendinho(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
May we not produce children that's beyond our scope and capacity to control and Carter for.

May we not produce children based on youthful exuberance that we'll later regret in life.....

And finally, may we not produce children that will cause our early exit from this planet Earth.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave by Chino4NAUTH: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

Mud won't save you this time, it is on YouTube hahahaha grin
They've banned that moniker and your worthless and useless thread... Useless and worthless illiterate cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna / U / Single Mum Takes Abortion Pills Live On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.