Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Clash Of The Titans>chelsea Vs Manu.today By 8 Pm>predict Ur Score - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Clash Of The Titans>chelsea Vs Manu.today By 8 Pm>predict Ur Score (1411 Views)

Manchester United 3 Vs Manchester City 2: The Clash Of The Titans / Sir Alex Ferguson Blames Nani For MANU Defeat To Chelsea / The Clash Of The Titans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of The Titans>chelsea Vs Manu.today By 8 Pm>predict Ur Score by DrEkehL(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
CHELSEA VS MANU.
Who will carry the day?
Blues: we are unbeatable @ home
ManU: Na lie, small clubs hv destroyed the bridge.
Blues: manu cant beat us
Manu: watch and see.
Predict ur score. Clash of the titans
Re: Clash Of The Titans>chelsea Vs Manu.today By 8 Pm>predict Ur Score by temmytanny(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
with biase mind, i want cheski to win so dat my team arsenal can have a chance,but sincerely it gonna be a mistake from either side that would determine the winner. I wish the better team the best of luck
Re: Clash Of The Titans>chelsea Vs Manu.today By 8 Pm>predict Ur Score by 1025: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2011
and the winner is , uti nwachukwu. oh sorry i tot this is Big brother all stars.
pls where is that one that started this topic? let him come and finish it.
a winner must emerge. can someone tell me who won this same battle at standford bridge last season? uti
chelsea
nwachukwu
we are waiting for the official result from the original Poster meanwhile, news from the bridge is saying Uti Chelsea Nwachukwu is about doing his usual

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Bayern Munich 5 – 1 Arsenal (UEFA Champions League Highlight) / Who Is Administering Fantasy League This Season / When Is Chelsea Fc Playing UEFA Fc Or Better Still Akeju Fc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.