Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,065 members, 7,842,025 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Landlady Wants Me To Move Out, Cos I Found She Is T The Real Owner Of The Hou - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Landlady Wants Me To Move Out, Cos I Found She Is T The Real Owner Of The Hou (338 Views)

My Landlady Dashed Me This Fruit Today / Advice On Quit Notice By My Landlady / Can You Identify The Owner Of These Phone Numbers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Landlady Wants Me To Move Out, Cos I Found She Is T The Real Owner Of The Hou by colestephan86: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sometime In 2018, a friend of mine moved into a 2 bedroom flat around beggar, by 2020 he found out that the landlady actually sublet the house to him. His rent will expire in June 2021 now the fake landlady wants to force him out of the house ,
Please advice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Start Data Reselling Business With 1000 Naira. / DJ Poshkinx Ft Best Boi – Mix Something Different / No Single Bet9ja Or Nairabet Shop Was Looted – What Could Be The Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.