Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures (5790 Views)

Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLOlCy02Dsk

#JUDGE

Who is at fault?

The woman that attacked the man first with a broom when they are still exchanging words.

OR

The man who forgot the gentleness inside of him and attack her as if he was fighting with his fellow man.

==> but why should someone be wearing singlet in an office?

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Simplyleo: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2020
And so what?

Look at the way the lady was moving at him so they they engage in proper fisticuffs. If she succeed in hitting him hard, she boasts about it while the man is seen as a weakling.

Tah, any lady that feels she is strong enough to fight me, i will simply make sure i have witnesses and evidence such as this cctv footage, then engage her properly like a man and damage her face very well so next time she knows her bounds as a lady. Idiot. There is a reason a man shouldn't hit a woman, but certainly not when she challenge you to a fight both verbally and in action.

Nonsense and ingredients. angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by tobechi74: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Masculine woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by PlayerMeji: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2020
A woman hits you you are a weakling

You hit her back, you are not a gentleman

Hmmm.. God give me the wisdom of Solomon

10 Likes

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by ERockson: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Na one man put this bitch for home and call it wife

1 Like

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by MartinCorridon: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Yamleg Amaka undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by MartinCorridon: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Yamleg: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2020
MartinCorridon:
Yamleg Amaka undecided
What amaka?
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by MartinCorridon: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2020
Yamleg:

What amaka?

grin grin grin

Una don craze with these strange choices of monikers oo grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by ifejobi84754: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2020
:What amaka? Una don mania with these bizarro decisions of nicknames ka
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Bkayyy: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2020
OP the way you narrated the event made you to sound like a sexist, which one is the woman attacked first with a weapon and the man that fought back out of self defense forgot his "gentleness".
As a person that believes in the Equality of gender, all I see here is "Two Fighting" and the person at fault is the one with "Vagina"

3 Likes

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by SLAP44: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Simplyleo:
And so what?

Look at the way the lady was moving at him so they they engage in proper fisticuffs. If she succeed in hitting him hard, she boasts about it while the man is seen as a weakling.

Tah, any lady that feels she is strong enough to fight me, i will simply make sure i have witnesses and evidence such as this cctv footage, then engage her properly like a man and damage her face very well so next time she knows her bounds as a lady. Idiot. There is a reason a man shouldn't hit a woman, but certainly not when she challenge you to a fight both verbally and in action.

Nonsense and ingredients. angry

Woman beater spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by MartinCorridon: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by XXXXTENTACION: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
cheesy Do me i do you god no go vex.

if the woman beats the man to pulp people will say he is a weakling

if the man retaliates now they will say he is not gentle undecided

wetin man go do now undecided
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by XXXXTENTACION: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yamleg:
What amaka?
(Yamleg) which kain moniker be dis
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Yamleg: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
(Yamleg) which kain moniker be dis
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by manuel4real(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why the woman de shout like dog grin grin grin
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Stevocalipa(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
@SLAP44

Woman beater spotted...

What did you just typed? sad
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by addictiv(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
PlayerMeji:

She attacks u... Spit on her face... You know that one that u ll drag all the saliva and mucus from ur nose to ur mouth with a strong grunting sound... Yes that it... She wants to attack again, you do it again.. .nobody go tell her to run... Just hold her hands... And keep unloading buckets of saliva on her face... Trust me the satisfaction is out of this world.. She will have nightmares for months.. Thats how u beat a woman without hitting her..BTW.. Be ready to get spat on too, Just in case she be werey... Sense will not kee me

5 Likes

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by PlayerMeji: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Spitting on someone is considered as attacking with biological weapons

addictiv:

She attacks u... Spit on her face... You know that one that u ll drag all the saliva and mucus from ur nose to ur mouth with a strong grunting sound... Yes that it... She wants to attack again, you do it again.. .nobody go tell her to run... Just hold her hands... And keep unloading buckets of saliva on her face... Trust me the satisfaction is out of this world.. She will have nightmares for months.. Thats how u beat a woman without hitting her..BTW.. Be ready to get spat on too.. Just in case... Sense will not kee me

1 Like

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
The only issue I have is the unnecessary and stupidly loud background music playing in the video! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
PlayerMeji:

Solution avoid verbal escalation with them.

Shouting doesn't solve issues anyway. Just shut up and walk.
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
PlayerMeji:

I just TIRE ooo.
When she was BUSY Nagging and attacking with broomsticks she never knew she is a woman...?
IF you follow the TONES of their VOICE you will commit murder.
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by PlayerMeji: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
And embrace being called a Simpleton by our dear NLers.. cheesy

BuddhaPalm:

Solution avoid verbal escalation with them.

Shouting doesn't solve issues anyway. Just shut up and walk.
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Impenetrable: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
If a woman hit me! I gently returned that hit back!
But this time with a punch!

I'm a strong advocate of equal right and a believer of feminist! undecided

I don't believe that word "you have no right to hit a woman"

If a woman hit a man she should expect what's coming her way! cool

I'm a serious gentleman

1 Like

Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Skyfornia(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
The man no wan beat am
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by Folzye(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Who noticed the Japanese soundtrack grin grin
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by HomerTimpson: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yamleg:
What amaka?
LOL?
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by greatbuc(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
I would have said something but I have never seen my Dad separate fight before.. All he says is 'can you imagine' and truly can you imagine? ehn. I have this phobia for separating fights walahi. I know if that guy with singlet got the job they are playing with, the two of them will be holding hands in Shiloh kabashing the spirit of joblessness
Re: Man Engage A Lady In Serious Office Fight- Pictures by austine4real(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin grin

Na dem the developer

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Terrible To Be A Female Thief! Guard Shocks Female Thief's Boobs In Edo / Choi! Mad Man SLEEPS With A Tramadol Abused Lady In The Public (+video) / Nollywood Or Corporal Punishment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.