Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) (806 Views)

Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore / BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' / BBNaija Ex-Housemates Receive Smartphones From OPPO (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Gathered By , BBNaija’s male finalist Laycon’s ex-girlfriend, whose name has been identified as Ogbueni Immaculate Chidimma, has voiced out her regret in snubbing Laycon for a new boyfriend due to his poor state some time back.

Considering his success in BBnaija reality show, the young lady has bounced back to him to apologize and to request that, he accepts her back into his life as she would be ever ready to be his baby mama, Reports.

Looking out how she is going to miss out on such blessing due to her inability to stay with despite his struggles, she has sent out an advice to her fellow women to not be selective in choosing men due to riches, but rather bear with them to make it in life.

From The Information Obtained By , Laycon has been chosen as the potential winner of the show, due to his percentage of votes, his fanbase and how intelligent he is.

He is a 26 years of rapper from Nigeria who has been able to win the heart of many with his humbleness and smartness, Reports.

See The Image As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by ignis: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
ignis:
I reserve my comment

No words of this specie of your gender? wink
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by thorpido(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Don't believe it's real. angry
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
thorpido:
Don't believe it's real. angry

Why Do You Say That?
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by thorpido(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
post=94363071:

Why Do You Say That?
Looks like it's a post just to stir up sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
See her thief face with all the bad written English.
Good riddance to hoe creatures

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
thorpido:
Looks like it's a post just to stir up sentiments.

See More Photos Of The Girl Via www . . COM
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
It is not a good thing to body shame so I'll just keep quiet on her looks.
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by delinous: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Who is this ugbeke?
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by Bewiseedet(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Who be this one nah?? Babe shit ooo Laycon is now international
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by Kpomosauce: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by ifejobi84754: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
I reserve my clarification
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
ifejobi84754:
I reserve my clarification

Please Sir @Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by IamWonderful: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
ok
Re: BBNaija: Ex-girlfriend Pleads With Laycon To Accept Her Back (Photo) by jboycrb(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
She “hot him” Lolz ��

(1) (Reply)

Download Janemena And Kpokpogri S€X Tape Video / Why Is He Called ‘john Cena The Marine’? Did He Ever Serve In The Military? / Jurassic World Dominion [full movie]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.