Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Wireless Visafone Router 4 Sale - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Wireless Visafone Router 4 Sale (3618 Views)

3g Router For Starcomms,multilinks,visafone,mtn,glo Etc / Visafone Router For Sale / 3g Wireless Router For Home/office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wireless Visafone Router 4 Sale by Akhen: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2011
I got wirelless visafone router that can effectively connect up to 15 systems without bias. The internet connection is super fast and effective.
It can as well travle up to a mile. You only only 7,000 naira a month(good deal!!!).

Any question or interested pl call 07042659638
Re: Wireless Visafone Router 4 Sale by Evans5050: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
Please can you upload the picture cos there was one I bought that could not power more than 6 system.
Thanks
Re: Wireless Visafone Router 4 Sale by Saddam: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
Do you own a USB Modem from Visa Fone, Starcomms, Multilinks, MTN GLO Etisalat etc.

Wireless Internet Sharing Router that can connect up to ten computers or more in the office, cyber cafe or anywhere on 3G/Evdo Broadband service and enjoy the ultra sonic speed of 3G broadband service from Visa Fone, Starcomms, Multilinks, MTN GLO Etisalat etc.

Call 01 7328442

Email: sales@cubixautomation.com

Re: Wireless Visafone Router 4 Sale by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Saddam: Do you own a USB Modem from Visa Fone, Starcomms, Multilinks, MTN GLO Etisalat etc.

Wireless Internet Sharing Router that can connect up to ten computers or more in the office, cyber cafe or anywhere on 3G/Evdo Broadband service and enjoy the ultra sonic speed of 3G broadband service from Visa Fone, Starcomms, Multilinks, MTN GLO Etisalat etc.

Call 01 7328442

Email: sales@cubixautomation.com
i need your help i bought tp link mr3220 but is not working with my visafone evdo modem, please sos
Re: Wireless Visafone Router 4 Sale by efstore: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2013
H$LBroker:
i need your help i bought tp link mr3220 but is not working with my visafone evdo modem, please sos
i have the same problem
Re: Wireless Visafone Router 4 Sale by trainingict: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2013
I have tried saddam's number 017328442, it is switched off. Firstly, Visafone Acaltel modem will not work. Also, there is another version of ZTE modem that will not work. I am yet to know how to identify that ZTE that will not work. If you are using the visafone for office or corporate organization, buy the mobile wifi router or the desktop wifi router they are new and not yet on visafone site. They are expensive. They are purely wifi devices, if you want to use them for LAN, TP-Link has an equipment that works with these routers for LAN environment.

Contact the TP-Link official channel distributor for Nigeria
through this numbers 07082375805, 08033737534

(1) (Reply)

HP MINI LAPTOP 1gb 120gb For Sale******20k / Mint White Uk Used Hp Dv6 And Hp 620 +USED HP DV6 and HP 15 for Sale / UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.