Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

White Board Animation - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / White Board Animation (596 Views)

White-board Animation, Products Marketing/wedding Video-iv, And Lots More For 3k / White Board Animation / Learn To Create White Board Animation With Your Mobile Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Board Animation by Tunadexy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hello. I'm new to white board animation. I'm someone that really loves art; I draw and do some other creative works of art. I'm ready to take my artistic skills to a greater level by starting white board animation. Pls I need everything I need to know and all I need to have: starting from the size of laptop I need. thanks
Re: White Board Animation by growtogeda: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2020
white board Anniston is not as huge as you are describing it. if you want to really take your art to a greater level, then you should learn frame by frame 2d animation or 3d animation. as for white board animation, any computer will do it. softwares you can download include videoscribe, explaindio, powtoon, doodly , toonly etc
Re: White Board Animation by mete3: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tunadexy:
Hello. I'm new to white board animation. I'm someone that really loves art; I draw and do some other creative works of art. I'm ready to take my artistic skills to a greater level by starting white board animation. Pls I need everything I need to know and all I need to have: starting from the size of laptop I need. thanks

Hi Boss.
I sent u Pm Sir, pls check ur mail and reply please.

(1) (Reply)

Gugurujistblog..com / Will After Effects Run On Hp Folio 9470M? / Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.