Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures (593 Views)

Get Your Impeccable Cartoon Pictures !! Check Fast!!!! / How To Cartoon A Picture On Android Using Infinite Design Better Than Adobe Draw / For A Mind Blowing Cartoon Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures by AnietiePictures: 3:09am On Aug 01, 2023
Hi Nairalanders

I do cartoon pictures that is unique and easy to identify with real life subject and i bring to you my work from my world of art.

To stay updated with my work of art and share connections, I have started uploading contents to my startup social media. For more artwork, follow on instagram, Tiktok and facebook @anietiepictures

Shout out to all

Re: Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures by AnietiePictures: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Messi was recently in the news again and here comes one of the iconic moments from the FIFA 2022 World Cup.

Cartoon Picture of Messi Kissing the World Cup based on a reference image

Re: Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures by AnietiePictures: 5:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Peace of mind matters.
CR7 iconic goal celebration moment

Cartoon Picture of Portuguese Football Captain based on reference.

Re: Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures by AnietiePictures: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
How does it feel to be a winner?
Hilda Bacci in an iconic pose with her Guiness World Record certificate.

Cartoon Picture of Hilda Bacci based on reference.

Re: Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures by AnietiePictures: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Cartoon Picture based on reference

Re: Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures by AnietiePictures: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Had some fun doing this based on reference from the original Facebook page.

Here comes Abobi

Re: Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures by AnietiePictures: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
Have some fun from this random picture from pexel, here comes the cartoon picture

Re: Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures by AnietiePictures: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lovely for our celebrity winner o

Photo credit Facebook and now comes a cartoon picture

Re: Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures by AnietiePictures: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Another cartoon picture for you based on reference picture .

Re: Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures by AnietiePictures: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
From black and white with reference source (internet) to full color comes a time in childhood cartoon picture In loving memory of the legend, the king of pop -Michael Jackson

Re: Cartoon Pictures From Anietiepictures by DaChosenOne: 4:41am On Sep 06, 2023
Interesting. There is some talent there. Though much improvement is necessary If you want to do this professionally. Watch and learn YouTube tutorials on vector art.

(1) (Reply)

? / Need feds on your shi come to NL / My Artwork Design Of President Buhari And Governor El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.