Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? (12322 Views)

Poll: Do you like, and have eating dog meat?

no: 31% (5 votes)
yes: 6% (1 vote)
Just love/like dogs only: 18% (3 votes)
hate dogs entirely: 18% (3 votes)
no comment.: 25% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Woman Who Eats 30,000 Calories A Day To Fatten Up For Wedding / Uhmm Lol Who Eats This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by Brite02(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
@nerd. do u eat dogs?
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by brite01(m): 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Nkita grin
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by InkedNerd(f): 5:33am On Mar 19, 2011
Brite02:

@nerd. do u eat dogs?

Nope, as a matter of fact I don't even eat meat.
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Nope, as a matter of fact I don't even eat meat.

wink grin
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by Brite02(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2011
seriously @nerd u dnt eat meat @all? Ha, u r 1 of a kind i envy you.
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by InkedNerd(f): 4:14am On Mar 20, 2011
Brite02:

seriously @nerd u dnt eat meat @all? Ha, u r 1 of a kind i envy you.

Yes, I don't eat meat at all. lol, why do you envy me?
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by Brite02(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
@nerd, just that you do nt have to stress yourself chewing/biting all those stuffs, itz all hard work though chewing! chewing! chewing!

Do you have problms wif ya teeth grin
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by PremierGuy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
A very good source of high protein, check with the Chinese and the South Koreans
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by InkedNerd(f): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2011
Brite02:

@nerd, just that you do nt have to stress yourself chewing/biting all those stuffs, itz all hard work though chewing! chewing! chewing!

Do you have problms wif ya teeth grin

lol, no why would I have problem with my teeth? grin
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2011
PremierGuy:

A very good source of high protein, check with the Chinese and the South Koreans

Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by 1STOrder: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Nkita grin

i loff nkita grin but never ate it.
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by Brite02(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, no why would I have problem with my teeth? grin

Ah thank goodness, i taut i'd loose u wink to those dentists grin grin
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by InkedNerd(f): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2011
Brite02:

Ah thank goodness, i taut i'd loose u wink to those dentists grin grin

Why? I don't understand grin
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by Brite02(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2011
@ nerd, what is your reason for not eating meat @all. Did u eat meat when u were younger? The taste, was it bad? Or, are u are vegetarian grin
y is that u don't eat meat smiley ?
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
brite,
why you dey ask question like say you no know say the man dey lie?

na wao for you oooo!
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
Dog meat,

Sweet meat, So good infact, that wen I got posted to do my National service in calabar, that was the second thing to cross my mind after the women.
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by InkedNerd(f): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2011
Brite02:

@ nerd, what is your reason for not eating meat @all. Did u eat meat when u were younger? The taste, was it bad? Or, are u are vegetarian grin
y is that u don't eat meat smiley ?

Yes, I am a vegetarian. And yes, I did eat meat when I was younger and I loved and still love it. I have nothing against meat. Its tastes very good when prepared well. I just prefer not to eat meat. Besides, I'm a lot healthier without meat. Any more questions? grin
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by Brite02(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^ lol grin
No offense man!
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by mojounited(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
What's all this ish about cute dogs and dogs sitting on people's legs. . . Mtcheew. Pass the darn dogs jor (*salivating*); I don't need puppies, keep 'em until they grow. . . With 404, you don't need to ponder what actually makes calabar folks very good in bed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by InkedNerd(f): 2:25am On Mar 23, 2011
mojounited:

What's all this ish about cute dogs and dogs sitting on people's legs. . . Mtcheew. Pass the darn dogs jor (*salivating*); I don't need puppies, keep 'em until they grow. . . With 404, you don't need to ponder what actually makes calabar folks very good in bed lipsrsealed cool

Lmao, oya take all the dogs you want. I posted a pic of a smoked dog so you can eat that if you want.

Calabar men are good in bed? Hmmm, I never heard that before. Are you Calabar grin

Oh and by the way, I can see your reflection in the glass case in your profile pic
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by Brite02(m): 3:49am On Mar 23, 2011
mojounited:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
**brings all the pet dogs members of this forum have been hiding away from this thread to MOJOUNITED**

today na today, lol cool
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by mojounited(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Lmao, oya take all the dogs you want. I posted a pic of a smoked dog so you can eat that if you want.

Calabar men are good in bed? Hmmm, I never heard that before. Are you Calabar grin

Oh and by the way, I can see your reflection in the glass case in your profile pic

^Nerd, the smoked dog doesn't cut it and you only posted pics of other cute puppies to be used as beef sausage in a burger. . .fact is, cute dogs (even the bigs ones) are generally not very palatable. The ones as ugly as bull dogs are the real deal - the koko shocked grin. And yeah, it's only the reflection you can see from my profile pic, not the dude. . .try not to see more than the reflection else you'll get bitten by a calabar dog tongue

Brite02:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
**brings all the pet dogs members of this forum have been hiding away from this thread to MOJOUNITED**

today na today, lol cool
^Brite, bring them dogs asap. . .I've made ready some periwinkle snails, plaintain and vegs to be used for the pottage. . .(oh lala). Who wants to join moi cheesy
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by InkedNerd(f): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2011
mojounited:

^Nerd, the smoked dog doesn't cut it and you only posted pics of other cute puppies to be used as beef sausage in a burger. . .fact is, cute dogs (even the bigs ones) are generally not very palatable. The ones as ugly as bull dogs are the real deal - the koko shocked grin. And yeah, it's only the reflection you can see from my profile pic, not the dude. . .try not to see more than the reflection else you'll get bitten by a calabar dog tongue

lol, ok o!! I don't want the dog to bite me grin

Oh wow, so you actually eat dog meat?

So, you're not the guy in the profile pic?
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by Brite02(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2011
mojounited:

^Brite, bring them dogs asap. . .I've made ready some periwinkle snails, plaintain and vegs to be used for the pottage. . .(oh lala). Who wants to join moi cheesy

lol grin today na today, hv been dying to eat such delicious meal(404). Make ready i'l certainly it this, hope it'l be yuummy?
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by mojounited(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, ok o!! I don't want the dog to bite me grin

Oh wow, so you actually eat dog meat?

So, you're not the guy in the profile pic?

Yeah I do, albeit i last had one in 2009. .buh when next i touch-down in my home town, i'll sure pay a visit to one of them spots grin

Ofcourse I am the dude in the pp, don't tell me you can see me clearly. .else  lipsrsealed

Brite02:

lol grin today na today, hv been dying to eat such delicious meal(404). Make ready i'l certainly it this, hope it'l be yuummy?
Sure dude, just get your special 404 spoon ready. . .Lol at your profile pic, you're a crazy lad!
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2011
brite,
remember the cliche 'you are what you eat'? so your guess is as good as mine
for those who eat dog meat! grin
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by mojounited(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2011
George_D:

brite,
remember the cliche 'you are what you eat'? so your guess is as good as mine
for those who eat dog meat!  grin
^Give your head a shake! As per your cliche', those who eat pork are pigs cuz they squeal and oink like a pig or are as dirty as the animal
Olodo!
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by Brite02(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
@george,
cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

mojounited:

Yeah I do, albeit i last had one in 2009. .buh when next i touch-down in my home town, i'll sure pay a visit to one of them spots grin

Ofcourse I am the dude in the pp, don't tell me you can see me clearly. .else  lipsrsealed
Sure dude, just get your special 404 spoon ready. . .Lol at your profile pic, you're a crazy lad!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahaha, dnt mention grin since it'l will be delicious have made ready some poo, lol. .Some ice-cream @ my profile pix to go along with.
*** fingers crossed and waiting***
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by InkedNerd(f): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2011
mojounited:

Wow, I've never met anyone that eats dog meat. What's it like?

As for your picture, its not entirely clear but I can see part of your face and the camera in your hand grin

mojounited:

^Give your head a shake! As per your cliche', those who eat pork are pigs cuz they squeal and oink like a pig or are as dirty as the animal
Olodo!

Good point. Here's another one, for those who eats goats, I guess it makes them goats as well grin
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by mojounited(m): 12:32am On Mar 24, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Wow, I've never met anyone that eats dog meat. What's it like?

As for your picture, its not entirely clear but I can see part of your face and the camera in your hand grin

Good point. Here's another one, for those who eats goats, I guess it makes them goats as well grin

It's always prepared like pottage meal - which kinda makes it special - with plantain, vegs and periwinkle snails added to the main course of the meal (long throat go kill me). . .I can still recall my granny's vigil/burial, I ordered a full cooler of dog meat + fish; the dog meat was kinda mixed with a potion of weed and some of my folks decided to shun the fish for the dog meat; little did they know they'll all end up sleeping from 5am till 7am the next morning (26 hours) lol. . .

You can see my face from the pp shocked You have cat eyes, I'm taking it down. .
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2011
mojo, nerd,
you guys don't try to be coy. you know what i mean! smiley
Re: Who Eats Dog Meat(404)? by InkedNerd(f): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2011
George_D:

mojo, nerd,
you guys don't try to be coy. you know what i mean! smiley

Hehehe, you started its only fair that we roll with it.

mojounited:

It's always prepared like pottage meal - which kinda makes it special - with plantain, vegs and periwinkle snails added to the main course of the meal (long throat go kill me). . .I can still recall my granny's vigil/burial, I ordered a full cooler of dog meat + fish; the dog meat was kinda mixed with a potion of weed and some of my folks decided to shun the fish for the dog meat; little did they know they'll all end up sleeping from 5am till 7am the next morning (26 hours) lol. . .

You can see my face from the pp shocked You have cat eyes, I'm taking it down. .

lol, yes I have cat eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sausage Production, Sales & Supply In Lagos Nigeria.08034868990 / What Is The Name Of This Fruit (pictures) / Sharing Recipes From My Naija Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.